Latest Review about 1 hour ago

MARK C.
Rockville, MD
Acura RL
07/19/2018
Torque converter and other maintenance done
Fast, professional, thorough. As opposed to Acura dealerships. Never going to the dealership again. Brian fixed several simple things the dealership did wrong on top of everything else.

SA
Syed A.
Woodbridge, VA
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Syed said the service at this business was great.

CD
CHRIS D.
07/12/2018
So Glad I Found My Dad’s; Won’t Go Anywhere Else
Everyone at My Dad’s—from reception to the mechanics—is super friendly. The crew is knowledgeable & honest, and the prices are fair. In fact, that’s I found these guys, through a site that guarantees fair pricing (sorry, I forget the name).

DK
Dan K.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the business is great.

Thomas S.
Nokesville, VA
Acura MDX
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said the service was great, the pricing was fair and the owner was very flexible.

AJ
ALLEN J.
Sterling, VA
Volkswagen Touareg
06/22/2018
Trust and Recognition of Expertise
Trust and recognition. Certain kinds of jobs are neither physically nor mentally demanding. I like to do those myself. Yet sometimes there is a comparative advantage to having My Dad's Automotive do them. Where do I draw the line? After I buy the parts and have them sitting in my garage (or the boot of the SUV) for weeks. It is not about my ability, I know how to turn a screwdriver and I genuinely like to work on my vehicles. Yet some weeks, I just cannot find enough hours in a day, a week, or a month to do simple things. Here is where trust and recognition of expertise comes in: I trust Brian and Stephanie to get the job done correctly and to charge a reasonable amount. When an oil change tickler went off and I still drove for almost 1000 miles, I realized that I have run out of time. I made an appointment and let them handle it. Job done. Price paid. I am okay with that!

SA
Siroos A.
GAINESVILLE, VA
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Siroos said the business provided good service. The diagnostic was good.

Jeremy W.
Manassas, VA
Toyota Tundra
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Jeremy said he would recommend the business for service.

NK
Nilesh K.
Herndon, VA
Honda Accord Coupe
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Nilesh said that almost everything was good. However he had to return to have a couple of issues fixed.

Tania S.
Aldie, VA
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Tania said this business has great customer service. The staff are friendly and helpful.

SL
Sarah L.
Leesburg, VA
Jeep Compass
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Sarah said the staff was professional and the service was really fast.

MOE B.
Vienna, VA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/05/2018
Completely and totally trustworthy.
The excellent skills, customer service and complete/total honesty boosts My Dad's Automotive above ANY other shop I have ever been to. I trust these guys - 100%. Whatever they tell me, I just go with because they have proven to be correct, time and time again. They give me the "you need to do" and "it can wait." I've received nothing but straightforward input, advice, and professional guidance. Additionally, they've honored every single piece of work they've provided. When I say My Dad's is trustworthy, I do not say these words in jest. They are a moral shop, like we used to have 30 years ago. Brian and the rest of My Dad's Automotive are fantastic.

LO
Laurie O.
Fairfax Station, VA
Audi Q5
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Laurie said she could not have met a more friendly bunch of people. The mechanic was very efficient and on time with the work that was done. It was just an overall professional experience.

Manish D.
Vienna, VA
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Manish said he has been a customer of the business for a long time, and he knows the staff do good work.

Fairfax Station, VA
06/02/2018
OJ makes this place great!!!
I know when taking my car to Dads that I am going to get an honest estimate. They have always taken good care of my vehicle. Oj the best!!!

GL
George L.
Annandale, VA
06/01/2018 Category: Service
George said, he is a repeat customer of this business.

JOHN B.
Audi S8
05/25/2018
This firm is attentive and honest.
My Dad's is a great company to do business with and they make every visit a pleasant one.

They under promise and over deliver which is refreshing in this day and age.

I have recommended them to a number of friends.

NB
Nataraj B.
Virginia
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Nataraj said his experience was good. The staff was honest, they explained everything to him and they were quick.

Shana C.
Centreville, VA
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Shana said the customer service was excellent.

ND
Nick D.
Centreville, VA
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Nick said Brian and the staff do excellent quality work.