JEFF M.
Gainesville, VA
Acura TL
03/19/2019
5 Star Service
Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Fast and Friendly.

Lawrence M.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Lawrence said the employees were honest. They provided good service. The work was at a good price.

JAE C.
Acura TLX
03/14/2019
I had a great experience at My Dad's Automotive. The price was very fair as well. Definitely recommend to my friends.

ND
napoleon d.
Honda Fit
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Napoleon said his overall experience went great. They were helpful. The issues and how the mechanics work were explained to him. The service was quick and reasonable.

LH
Liz H.
Front Royal, VA
Nissan Murano
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Liz said it's her go to. She is pleased with them. They are honest and they always make room for her.

JESSICA G.
Leesburg, VA
03/07/2019
Excellent, honest service
I will always go out of my way to take my car here. I know I can trust what they tell me and the prices are fair and the work is top notch. They are fast and courteous with attention to detail that is hard to find anywhere.
My brother is a mechanic and he trusts these guys which is the highest endorsement in my book!

JOHN B.
03/07/2019
So many positives!
There isn't enough positive things I can say about MY DAD'S.
They have the best service, the best prices and the best staff!
After all these years of being ripped off, what a pleasure to have found MY DAD'S!!!

Bobbie B

SR
SONJA R.
03/05/2019
Excellent and honest service
My Dads Automotive has been my family's go-to car place for years. Unlike large garages, owner Brian and his crew provide individual service. Brian will personally ensure that your car problem is solved, no matter how long or how much detective work is required. They will point out potential problems and/or repairs without pushing unnecessary work. Brian provides options and prioritizes the work he thinks is critical like safety. They will show you worn out pieces that are replaced or let you have a look under your car when it's jacked up. Few places will do that. Brian is always looking out for his customer's best interest to keep repair prices reasonable. Jeremy at the front desk is super friendly and knowledgeable. A former mechanic himself, he has given my family lots of valuable advice for our various car needs. This is the best car service I've had in 30 years.

CD
CESAR D.
Reston, VA
Mercury Monterey
03/01/2019
Great communication without the intimidation.
I really like dealing with the team over there. They recently did 2 repairs 1 on each of our cars. They thoroughly explained the situation on both repairs and tooks the time to answers all my questions. They were not pushy or used sales tactics to get me to do recommended repairs and understood that I would need time to spread out my repairs over time to be able to afford them. they didn't get "offended' if I said a repair would need to wait like other shops do. They are also reasonable when it comes to prices. They saved me 300 dollars on one repair as compared to the other shop where i originally had my car towed. I will continue to business with them. They came highly recommended from a friend and I will recommend them too. They did provide me with an itemized list of things I will need to get my van to pass inspection and to keep it in proper running order. This will help me budget over the summer.

EZ
EMILY Z.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/28/2019
Great experience!
Brought my car there for an oil change and to check out a brake light that was going on and off at random times. They got me in quickly and took care of the issue. Knowledgeable team and great customer service. I'll definitely come back for future work!

Brandon M.
Gainesville, VA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said the business has always given him good service.

JOHN B.
Audi S8
02/24/2019
Service on my Audi S8
Once again a fair and honest assessment on what I needed.
Once again a professional on time repair as needed.
All the staff is friendly and professional.
Top shelf firm.

SHELLY B.
Acura RDX
02/18/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable, trustworthy, convenient, reliable 🤗
Build this place as your car go-to!

AJ
ALLEN J.
Sterling, VA
Volkswagen Touareg
02/17/2019
Being (not) Right!
If you have even had a minute where you are RIGHT, but then life flips and Right turns out to be Left. Urgggh! That SO happened to me at My Dad's.
I went to get my wife's car (2013 VW Tiguan with 33k miles) inspected. It turns out that the front windshield wipers had dry rotted and needed to be replaced. I was told "About $60!!) "Whoa!!" I thought, "That's WAY too much for 2 wiper blades!" Thinking that this was a "How we pay for such well-mannered mechanics!" I said: "Gimme a sec to check online". {Actually, I was not that nice as my sense of outrage undoubtedly crept into my voice and expression, but I am writing this after the fact and trying to keep from looking like a jerk.} After checking online at AutoZone, Advance Auto, and WalMart, I found out that yep, that's how much the damn things cost!
Why put this in a review of My Dad's Automotive? Because no one there so much as blinked while I went through my process; they just let me have my feelings of outrage and victimization, gave me 10 minutes to empower myself with the facts, and graciously accepted my realization that they were just doing their job. Their charge for the wipers were within a couple of bucks of WalMart (which was the cheapest of the three). Then, to prove no hard feelings, they even one upped me by repairing a nail hole in my right-rear tire without charging me (it turns out that a gradual leak had been tormenting my wife for months).
Yeah, that deserves a 5 star rating.

SJ
Steve J.
Chantilly, VA
Kia Sorento
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the service was good and timely.

02/07/2019
Always great!
Trust worthy and honest. I won’t go any where else.

RYAN C.
02/06/2019
Great work, great customer service.
All around great experience. Will definitely be going back. Thank you to all who work there.

BRAD M.
Manassas, VA
Acura MDX
02/05/2019
great service
Fast, reliable and honest. I will always bring my vehicles here for any issues.

Chantilly, VA
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/28/2019
Very helpful
As usual these guys are really looking out for the car owner. Always about safety and for the long haul, not just for the present.

DF
DOUGLUS F.
Chevrolet Classic
01/25/2019
Honest
My sons car made a clunk noise and they diagnosed the problem right away, they were honest in saying the car wasn’t in salvageable condition and not safe , that it wasn’t worth fixing. They didn’t try to get us to pay more for a lost cause and that shows a company’s integrity. Highly recommend them!