Latest Review 29 minutes ago
ALLEN J. on 02/23/2018
"It makes inspections tolerable"
I called My Dad's at 8am looking for an inspection after 9:30am. OJ slotted me in by 10:30am. I got there and he was on the phone - checking parts distributors and scheduling clients. Still he took a second to say Hi. He even remembered my name! Suddenly My Dad's Automotive felt like the "Cheers" bar, where (singing) "everyone knows your name . . . ". Okay, not really, but it is nice to be remembered. Then the most amazing thing happened. I was settling into Facebook on my phone (okay, no haters - you do it too!!) when movement in the parking lot catches my eye. Before I even have time to register what is happening, OJ is out of his chair and is opening the door for a guy in a wheelchair. Before the guy knocked, before he signaled his intention to enter, before he even got there! That kind of "I am on top of this!" attitude and activity is why I go to My Dad's Automotive. :-) Somehow I think OJ took his natural talent and, probably because of Stefanie's training, managed to get this whole "front office" thing down pat. Yeah, 5 Stars.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Tiguan
Service Date: 02/22/2018
Review Created: 02/23/2018 07:55 PM
KATE P. on 02/21/2018
"Great service!"
Honest and reliable service as always. We will continue to bring our vehicles here and would recommend MyDads to everyone. Thank you!
Vehicle: Acura TL
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/21/2018 03:15 AM
Dan K. on 02/14/2018
Dan said he is still having trouble with his door opening, after the business serviced the vehicle.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 01/30/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018
Agi P. on 02/09/2018
Agi said the staff were very nice, honest, and followed up with her in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-7
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018
Andy R. on 02/08/2018
Andy said the service was excellent and very quick.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 01/22/2018
Review Created: 02/08/2018
Heather J. on 02/05/2018
Heather said the service was good quality. The price was good. She was very happy with her service.
Vehicle: Subaru Baja
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Lynsey S. on 02/05/2018
Lynsey said the staff provided her great service.
Service Date: 01/23/2018
John S. on 02/05/2018
John said they did a great job.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 01/24/2018
David L. on 02/05/2018
David said the service was good.
Vehicle: Porsche Cayenne
Service Date: 02/02/2018
SOWMITRAN S. on 02/03/2018
"Excellent automotive garage shop."
MYDAD's automotive is the greatest workshop I have seen in the last 10 years. People are nice, very skilled and humanly in nature. Wonderful and excellent service.
Vehicle: Nissan Quest
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/03/2018 04:49 AM
Edward J. on 02/03/2018
Edward said Brian was very honest.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 02/03/2018
KEITH C. on 02/01/2018
"Excellent service "
Great work and attention to detail. Would highly recommend
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 02/01/2018 09:14 PM
ED B. on 01/30/2018
"2007 Honda Pilot"
This is not my first visit. And, I'm never disappointed. I recently bought a Honda Pilot...it's older with about 150K. Fortunately, the news wasn't all bad. They checked it out and suggested various services to get the Pilot up to snuff. Thankfully, most of the recommended services did not need to be done immediately. That being said, of course, I'll have My Dad's Automotive do the work. They're very fair. They're very honest. They know what they're doing. Any Honda owner should consider My Dad's Automotive since the owner of the business worked on Honda's race cars and knows these vehicles inside and out! Strongly recommend this company for your repair needs. What you'll get is a straight-talking guy that will tell you the truth. No BS here. No side-stepping. He'll provide cost-saving suggestions appropriate to your vehicle.
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 01/30/2018 04:58 AM
Larry M. on 01/19/2018
Larry said Brian, Jose and Steph are always great and are like a second family.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Review Created: 01/19/2018
BILL R. on 01/18/2018
"Dad's Automotive"
Brian has worked on my Lexus 460 LS for a couple years, it was not much of a step of faith to have him work on my wife's car. She has a Lexus 350 RX, and it need new brakes. There is only one mechanic that I trust, and have confidence in.......and Brian and Dad's Automotive did not let me down. We are please with the work, the timing, and the cost. I now look like a hero with my wife.

Yeah Dad's !!!

Bill.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 01:31 PM
Yongbao W. on 01/18/2018
YongBao said the business provides speedy service with reasonable prices.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Review Created: 01/18/2018
Yongbao W. on 01/18/2018
Yongbao said the business provides speedy service with reasonable prices.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Review Created: 01/18/2018
Ryan T. on 01/15/2018
Ryan said staff did a great job servicing his vehicle at this business. O.J. was fabulous. He appreciated how quick and thorough he was.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML350
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018
LORENZO C. on 01/13/2018
"Brake problems"
I continue to find My Dads automotive an great service and repair center. They care about the quality of their work and strive to not only keep you informed but provide the best alternatives to keep costs low without giving up quality.

I have an older 1997 F150 that I purchased on e-bay and had previously taken my Audi there for a check engine light based on reviews of other patrons- I was not disappointed, in fact they addressed found the fault and addressed it the whole time keeping me informed about the options avail to me for repair. When I first got the truck, I went to My Dads automotive and had them do an inspection and found the seller had hid a complete rusted fuel tank by caulking the holes and covering it with tar used to help prevent rust. My Dads automotive took on the challenge of rebuilding my fuel tank and replacing fuel lines as well as the fuel intake column where gas is taken in from a fuel pump. The results were excellent and I walked away understanding the full scope of what was done at a very reasonable price. I later went back to replace my brakes and parking cable - again the workmanship is fantastic and.i walked away happy knowing they addressed the problem without being gouged on the cost of the work - I do my research. The truck on eBay received an auto inspection certifying it was in good working order - but some people are just not ethical and not every was discovered so I suffered the cost of repairs.

If you are looking for a great automotive company, I would say you won’t be disappointed by giving My Dads automotive your business - educated staff, investment on technology and friendly ethical people.
Thank you all for what you do!
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018 05:11 AM
Bobby H. on 01/13/2018
Bobby said the staff advised him of what needed to be done and completed the job quickly.
Vehicle: Cadillac DeVille