CI
Chris I.
Virginia
Mitsubishi Mirage
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Chris said he would recommend this business for service.

MF
MIKE F.
Nissan Maxima
10/08/2020
Always Excellent Service!
We have been going to My Dad's Automotive for many years. We are always ecstatic about the professional service that we receive, and we are amazed at how quickly the work on our cars is completed. Brian, the owner, is truly the best! They are totally honest and we wouldn't trust anyone else. We are lifetime customers of My Dad's Automotive!

NS
Neil S.
Jeep Renegade
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Neil said he had a good experience.

RK
ROBERT K.
09/06/2020
Swift and professional
You were able and willing to squeeze me into your busy day. The service was excellent.

Cameron B.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Cameron said service was really good.

Dan S.
Leesburg, VA
Lincoln Navigator
09/03/2020 Category: Service
Dan said the service is thorough and the technicians apply their best to his vehicles.

Stacy B.
Washington, DC
Lexus ES 350
08/26/2020 Category: Service
Stacy said they always do a great job and she's been going there for years.

RD
ROBERT D.
Fairfax, VA
Subaru Legacy
08/25/2020
Always a pleasure
My Dad's is my go-to mechanic. They're friendly, trust-worthy and not pushy at all.

PB
PETER B.
Mercedes-Benz C300
08/15/2020
Extremely satisfied customer
Brian is extremely knowledgeable and professional. In addition, Brian is also fair and 100% honest with his customers on mechanical issues involving their vehicles. Brian has worked on my European vehicles on several occasions and the service and quality of work always exceeds my expectations.

RYAN C.
08/15/2020
Friendly, convenient and trustworthy
As always, great experience with shop and employees

SO
Strati O.
Herndon, VA
Mercedes-Benz G500
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Strati said that they were transparent about the issues with his vehicle and offered multiple solutions to chose from. They kept him informed and worked in his best interest.

DARIOUS R.
Bowie, MD
08/06/2020
Excellent As Always!
Brian and his staff handled me and vehicle in a friendly, respectful and exceptionally professional manner. Brian personally performed the service and repair on my vehicle. I recommend his business to anyone looking for an all around honest and trustworthy automotive repair business!!! I have complete faith in his skill, ability, experience and thoroughness!!! Excellent as Always!

Maria M.
Manassas, VA
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Maria said the bussiness was so good, really nice, and kindly.

RD
ROB D.
Leesburg, VA
08/05/2020
Awesome, fair and fast
Great experience on short notice. Car is running better than when I bought it. Looks like we have a new mechanic.

Jeremy W.
Manassas, VA
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Jeremy said the staff did everything as he requested. And they did it in a timely manner.