RYAN C.
Centreville, VA
08/15/2020
Friendly, convenient and trustworthy
As always, great experience with shop and employees

SO
Strati O.
Herndon, VA
Mercedes-Benz G500
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Strati said that they were transparent about the issues with his vehicle and offered multiple solutions to chose from. They kept him informed and worked in his best interest.

DARIOUS R.
Bowie, MD
08/06/2020
Excellent As Always!
Brian and his staff handled me and vehicle in a friendly, respectful and exceptionally professional manner. Brian personally performed the service and repair on my vehicle. I recommend his business to anyone looking for an all around honest and trustworthy automotive repair business!!! I have complete faith in his skill, ability, experience and thoroughness!!! Excellent as Always!

Maria M.
Manassas, VA
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Maria said the bussiness was so good, really nice, and kindly.

RD
ROB D.
Leesburg, VA
08/05/2020
Awesome, fair and fast
Great experience on short notice. Car is running better than when I bought it. Looks like we have a new mechanic.

Jeremy W.
Manassas, VA
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Jeremy said the staff did everything as he requested. And they did it in a timely manner.

SK
SAMUEL K.
Herndon, VA
INFINITI Q45
07/22/2020
Great communication and always working to figure out solutions
My older infiniti can be difficult to find parts for, and My Dad's auto has done an excellent job working through the challenges to come to a solution that doesn't break the bank. They don't invent frivolous work to keep the bays occupied. My Dad's auto treats us like family and has quickly built a high level of trust that we can depend on them for help. Thanks!

Fairfax, VA
07/18/2020
100% reliable, trustworthy and helpful.
I’ve been taking my car to them for years. They are the only people I trust to tell me exactly what NEEDS to be done and what is not essential. I have never ever had to question whether or not they were just trying to make extra money off of me. If that isn’t an inspiring quality to have in an auto repair place, then I don’t know what is! I absolutely love them!

Thomas M.
Centreville, VA
07/17/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said Brian and Chuck are open and honest. He has never met anyone as honest as they are.

JOHN B.
Fairfax, VA
07/14/2020
MY DAD's is the BEST!
My Dad's has been taking care of our cars for years!
They are the best and most honest auto repair I have ever experienced.
Do Not Go To Your Dealers!

BO
BOB O.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
07/12/2020
Really happy to have a trusted and competent mechanic.
We are so pleased to have found you and really important to trust your mechanic (and your dentist and your car salesman). It is the #1 thing that we want as I am sure everyone wants and you have put that at the top of your list ---integrity. Keep on keeping on with your trusted and competent service. Absolutely recommend to our friends.

Marie P.
Gainesville, VA
07/09/2020
My Dad's Automotive is an AWESOME Company. Great job always and very friendly. Very Trustworthy.

AJ
Alicia J.
Volvo XC90
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Alicia said the business has been consistent with the service provided to her family.

Delilah D.
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Delilah said she's a previous customer.

ANDREW M.
Vienna, VA
Nissan Frontier 2WD
06/26/2020
Excellent Service As Always
Brian and his crew do an awesome job on my vehicles. He doesn't do unnecessary work to make money. I trust My Dads with my vehicles!