EJ
EDWARD J.
Punta Gorda, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/03/2019
Always the best service and most important is the honesty!
Never disappointed !

CHRISTOPHER B.
Storrs Mansfield, CT
07/30/2019
Honest, friendly and personalable.
Trusting and honest. Have all my cars in the trust and care of Brian and his staff!!

Will always use them!!

Sterling, VA
Jeep Commander
07/29/2019
These guys rock!
My Dad's Automotive has always been honest and reliable. They recently repaired some issues with our newly purchased used Jeep Commander. They were quick and performed quality work. They were even honest with me and recommended options I could perform myself to save money. I highly recommend this place!

CHRIS M.
Chantilly, VA
07/25/2019
'02 Ford Explorer Repairs
Third time at My Dad's Auto. Highly recommend them. They repaired only what I asked them to repair although many other issues exist on my old truck. They gave me a heads-up on the other issues, some of which I was not aware of. It's nice to have an honest mechanic.

GJ
Gregory J.
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Linda said this business did a wonderful job and everything is perfectly fine. She also said Brian is really sweet, helpful, very professional and a nice guy. She also said he is top notch. She said she will be bringing her vehicle back to this business if she needs service.

Brandon M.
Gainesville, VA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said the business always provides good service.

GT
GEORGE T.
07/18/2019
The best auto repair shop in Northern Virginia
Recently, I had a front tire leak repaired, which was done in record time with a very reasonable charge. Prior to that, my 1994 Volvo 850 was brought back to life by Brian the owner. Not only is he honest, he doesn't overcharge. There is no BS from him. He is an all-round competent auto mechanic. My conclusion, from my close to 40 years of living in Northern Virginia, if My Dad's Automotive can't repair or install anything correctly, no other auto repair shop can. Having My Dad's Automotive to handle all the needs of my cars is like having a good friend in life, indispensable.

JOHN B.
07/18/2019
This firm is attentive and honest and very pleasant.
The staff helped immensely with a late call and my visit to have my new car checked out.

Gainesville, VA
Audi Q7
07/15/2019
fixed the unfixable.
great mechanics and service. Found the issues causing several check engine kights and got the car back in the road!

MARIE P.
Catharpin, VA
07/15/2019
Extremely Efficient
Dad's Automotive got me in and out. This is great for working people, which sets them apart from other automotive repair shops. I will continue to go there and recommend them highly.

Shari M.
Virginia
Jeep Patriot
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Shari said she was very pleased with the service she received at the business.

Kyle M.
Honda Fit
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said the customer service was excellent and the staff did a good job. The air condition fluctuates and will be taking the vehicle back for them to check it out.

SP
SONG P.
07/02/2019
Terrific service! Jeep runs great!
Again, Brian hit it out-of-the-park and well worth its wait and costs. Jeep runs as smooth as the day I drove it off the lot 6 years ago. The honesty and trustworthiness of required repairs and maintenance vs dealer's trying to pad their P&L makes doing business with Dad's enjoyable and provides comfort you're not being raked-over-the-coals.

MK
MAX K.
Acura TLX
06/29/2019
Brian the Owner is Next Level Amazing! Great Work & even better Customer Service.
Great shop! I've been in VA. for 5 years and have went to My Dad's Automotive since.
Great place, I wouldn't go anywhere else.
My Vehicles love me for it!
Brian is Top notch in every way!
😀

SANDY S.
We LOVE this Company! Sandy
We discovered this company a few months ago & are very, very grateful & happy that we did. We were immediately greeted and welcomed the first day we walked into the door. Actually, it started with the first phone call I made to get answers to my questions.
I was treated by a friendly & polite man; he was the owner. He treated me with respect & spoke honestly about questions & concerns I had about my car- regardless that I was a FEMALE. Since that time, I became a repeat customer because I learned
the Owner, the mechanics are VERY knowledgably, Professional & Customer Service Oriented. They do not "Rip you Off." They will let you know what's needed or not. They are Honest and due honest, good work. They DO NOT over charge you. I will continue to have this company service my two cars.

BRYAN H.
Aldie, VA
06/29/2019
Brian and his team are awesome! I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

JOHN B.
Audi S8
06/27/2019
This firm is attentive and honest and very pleasant.
I have great confidence in any service I have done. It is done in a timely manner.

The next question is about recommending My Dad's to a friend and I already have!

Sterling, VA
Jeep Commander
06/27/2019
Huge help and money saver
We brought our newly purchased (used) Jeep in. They found a few issues with it that should have been addressed by the dealership. They were completely honest and recommended we go back to the dealership and have them fix it. Brian even educated us on the parts and showed us what to look for. We felt fully prepared to negotiate with the dealership about the issues. These guys are honest and trustworthy!

BRYAN H.
Aldie, VA
06/26/2019
Awesome!!!
Brian and the boys are great! They always take care of all my family's vehicles and they are honest about what needs to be done and what can wait until the next visit.

Thanks guys!!

Bryan

PH
Peggy H.
Clifton, VA
Chevrolet Cavalier
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Peggy said the business did good work. They were very honest, straightforward, and detailed on their assessment. They didn't do anything unnecessary and they didn't push for services to get done.