SK
SAMUEL K.
Herndon, VA
INFINITI Q45
07/22/2020
Great communication and always working to figure out solutions
My older infiniti can be difficult to find parts for, and My Dad's auto has done an excellent job working through the challenges to come to a solution that doesn't break the bank. They don't invent frivolous work to keep the bays occupied. My Dad's auto treats us like family and has quickly built a high level of trust that we can depend on them for help. Thanks!

Fairfax, VA
07/18/2020
100% reliable, trustworthy and helpful.
I’ve been taking my car to them for years. They are the only people I trust to tell me exactly what NEEDS to be done and what is not essential. I have never ever had to question whether or not they were just trying to make extra money off of me. If that isn’t an inspiring quality to have in an auto repair place, then I don’t know what is! I absolutely love them!

Thomas M.
Centreville, VA
07/17/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said Brian and Chuck are open and honest. He has never met anyone as honest as they are.

JOHN B.
Fairfax, VA
07/14/2020
MY DAD's is the BEST!
My Dad's has been taking care of our cars for years!
They are the best and most honest auto repair I have ever experienced.
Do Not Go To Your Dealers!

BO
BOB O.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
07/12/2020
Really happy to have a trusted and competent mechanic.
We are so pleased to have found you and really important to trust your mechanic (and your dentist and your car salesman). It is the #1 thing that we want as I am sure everyone wants and you have put that at the top of your list ---integrity. Keep on keeping on with your trusted and competent service. Absolutely recommend to our friends.

Marie P.
Gainesville, VA
07/09/2020
My Dad's Automotive is an AWESOME Company. Great job always and very friendly. Very Trustworthy.

AJ
Alicia J.
Volvo XC90
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Alicia said the business has been consistent with the service provided to her family.

Delilah D.
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Delilah said she's a previous customer.

ANDREW M.
Vienna, VA
Nissan Frontier 2WD
06/26/2020
Excellent Service As Always
Brian and his crew do an awesome job on my vehicles. He doesn't do unnecessary work to make money. I trust My Dads with my vehicles!

Soleil H.
Haymarket, VA
Acura RSX
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Soleil said the staff are great people providing great job.

JOSH A.
Springfield, VA
Volkswagen Passat
06/19/2020
Honesty!! Value. Great customer service
I needed a part replaced on my vehicle. I got an estimate of 1200.00 for the repair from another shop. My dads automotive quoted me 400.00 for the same repair work. Thats what I call honesty and the service you get us outstanding. I highly recommend my dads automotive.

Jennifer S.
Ashland, VA
Chrysler 200
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Jennifer said it was a quick and satisfying service for her.

Jee L.
Burke, VA
Ford Police Interceptor
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Jee said the staff did a great job. They were informative, the waiting area was nice and they checked out things he did not expect them to check.

DN
Dominic N.
Herndon, VA
Honda Fit
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Dominic said they have always been good to him, seem to know what they are doing, are prompt, are good about explaining things to him and their pricing is transparent.

BW
BOBBY W.
Manassas, VA
MINI Cooper Coupe
06/14/2020
Professional, Friendly, and Fair
Our Mini had gone out of warranty and we weren't looking to make the equivalent of a mortgage payment to the dealership when the air conditioner stopped blowing out cold air.

Someone I trust in the automotive industry said that My Dad's Automotive had an expert in working on Minis and that they wouldn't try to "rip you off", so I gave them a try.

Let me say that I was completely pleased and satisfied with the entire experience. Not only are they knowledgeable and very reasonably priced, they were layed back, explained everything to me and I never felt pressured or misled at any time.

They work on a wide range of vehicles. I will definitely return for other services and highly recommend them.