Julie D.
Chantilly, VA
Mazda CX-5
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Julie said this business was really responsive to everything they have ever needed.

Caroline C.
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Caroline said the staff were very understanding when she showed up in the business for service without an appointment and they accommodated her. They listened very well as she told them what was wrong with her vehicle before they fixed it and she said they fixed it good. She added that the they are nice.

Jill R.
Clifton, VA
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Jill said that there were no issues with her services.

JOHN B.
Audi S8
01/16/2020
Service on my Audi S8 which was done in a timely fashion.
My service was done in a timely manner with excellent feedback on a couple of concerns that I expressed.

RN
Rebecca N.
Centreville, VA
Lexus ES 350
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Rebecca said the staff was really nice, seemed trustworthy, and did the work quickly.

DAVID L.

Mc Lean, VA
Toyota Sequoia
01/08/2020
Great, as always!
These guys are great! Quick, honest work at a good price. My first choice for all car maintenance.

AARON M.
Nissan Xterra
01/06/2020
Great work
I appreciate the updates on my vehicle so that I can plan accordingly. I've been going to Brian for the past 2 years and he's always done great work.

MICHELE S.
Alexandria, VA
Acura RDX
12/30/2019
Great place
As a single female, I have a general mistrust of mechanics and handimen. That is, until I met Brian. Brian and his team are knowledgeable, personable and trustworthy. I am always made to feel like family when I show up. My issues are always resolved.I am so happy to have found him. 4 years and counting! Now, if I could only find a handy man🤔

KW
Kelly W.
Sterling, VA
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Kelly said Bryan is very honest and up front, and she trusts him with her vehicle.

EB
EUGEN B.
Chantilly, VA
Lexus HS 250h
12/11/2019
Honest, thorough, fast, this is a rare gem of a auto shop
These guys are really good, honest, and affordable compared to other shops.
They work fast and do a good job, while not overselling or overcharging.
Definitely a solid mechanic option.

David M.
Manassas, VA
Honda Fit
12/09/2019 Category: Service
David said that the place made the visit smooth, easy and they were quite friendly. They went the extra mile to help him find a lost key in his vehicle.

David B.
Haymarket, VA
Kia Optima
12/09/2019 Category: Service
David said the service was very good and everything went as planned.

Centreville, VA

ARLINGTON, VA
Volvo S60
11/26/2019
Simply the Best!
Brian is simply the best mechanic I have ever encountered. This time, he diagnosed a troublesome oil light issue, helped us to understand how to check the oil (no dipstick on this Volvo), researched our issue and found a recall that can help us get a repair done at a no or low charge by the manufacturer. The value for the dollars he charges is fantastic. I trust Brian completely and am never disappointed in the price or the result. I live 20 miles away from My Dad's, so it's not convenient, but the trip is always well worth it. Absolutely five stars!