RN
Rob N.
Virginia
Honda Element
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Rob said the service was great and everybody explained everything very well.

Steven S.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Steven said they did something he didn't need but the experience was good.

DV
DAVID V.
Chantilly, VA
09/15/2019
Honest and excellent service
My Dad's Automotive provided excellent service. Cars repairs were made in a short period of time. They are very friendly and helpful. We'll be returning for other repairs as needed.

MARK C.
Ashburn, VA
09/14/2019
Above and Beyond

RICHARD G.
Fairfax Station, VA
09/11/2019
Fantastic service as always
Guys, once again above and beyond. And this time it will get you a new customer named Patrick Rainville. ...rcg

Robert M.
Reston, VA
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the employees were very up front, friendly and they explained everything to him. He added that they are fantastic.

JOHN B.
Fairfax, VA
Audi S8
09/04/2019
This firm is attentive and honest and very pleasant.
I needed quick help and they were quite accommodating. I have friends I've sent there and they praise me for sending them to My Dad's.

SP
SONG P.
09/02/2019
Always appreciate you taking care of me, especially when it's short notice.
Always appreciate you taking care of me, especially when it's short notice.

DEBRA L.
08/26/2019
Another great job
I am thrilled to have found a car repair business I trust. That is a big deal. They never do unnecessary repairs...on add on extra costs. They just fix my car!!

HS
Harpreet S.
Woodbridge, VA
Audi RS 5
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Harpreet said the staff are quick, straight to the point, they told him exactly what they will be doing, his vehicle was done the same day and service was good.

DV
David V.
Chantilly, VA
08/14/2019
Honest and excellent service
This is my first time dealing with Brian, at "My Dad's Automotive" It was fast and easy setting up an appointment using their website. I dropped off our car the night before my service appointment with out any issues. The next morning they had reached out to me regarding the required repairs and costs. The estimates for the repairs were in line with what I had expected. The service was completed the next day after they had received the required parts. Our car is running fine again. The guys in the shop were very helpful, upfront about what was needed and easy to deal with. This shop was recommended to me by a buddy of mine and I will be continuing that and making recommendations to others as well. I will be returning to this shop for my future auto repair needs.

AN
Amarnatha N.
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Amarnatha said they were very good.

KW
Kelly W.
Sterling, VA
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Kelly said the staff is really wonderful to deal with, the service is excellent and they are quick at this business. She added they are really great people.

JEFF M.
Gainesville, VA
08/03/2019
5 Star Automotive Shop
Have never had a bad experience

EJ
EDWARD J.
Punta Gorda, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/03/2019
Always the best service and most important is the honesty!
Never disappointed !