HS
Harpreet S.
Woodbridge, VA
Audi RS 5
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Harpreet said the staff are quick, straight to the point, they told him exactly what they will be doing, his vehicle was done the same day and service was good.

DV
David V.
Chantilly, VA
08/14/2019
Honest and excellent service
This is my first time dealing with Brian, at "My Dad's Automotive" It was fast and easy setting up an appointment using their website. I dropped off our car the night before my service appointment with out any issues. The next morning they had reached out to me regarding the required repairs and costs. The estimates for the repairs were in line with what I had expected. The service was completed the next day after they had received the required parts. Our car is running fine again. The guys in the shop were very helpful, upfront about what was needed and easy to deal with. This shop was recommended to me by a buddy of mine and I will be continuing that and making recommendations to others as well. I will be returning to this shop for my future auto repair needs.

AN
Amarnatha N.
Centreville, VA
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Amarnatha said they were very good.

KW
Kelly W.
Sterling, VA
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Kelly said the staff is really wonderful to deal with, the service is excellent and they are quick at this business. She added they are really great people.

JEFF M.
Acura TL
08/03/2019
5 Star Automotive Shop
Have never had a bad experience

EJ
EDWARD J.
Punta Gorda, FL
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/03/2019
Always the best service and most important is the honesty!
Never disappointed !

CHRISTOPHER B.
Storrs Mansfield, CT
07/30/2019
Honest, friendly and personalable.
Trusting and honest. Have all my cars in the trust and care of Brian and his staff!!

Will always use them!!

Sterling, VA
Jeep Commander
07/29/2019
These guys rock!
My Dad's Automotive has always been honest and reliable. They recently repaired some issues with our newly purchased used Jeep Commander. They were quick and performed quality work. They were even honest with me and recommended options I could perform myself to save money. I highly recommend this place!

CHRIS M.
Chantilly, VA
07/25/2019
'02 Ford Explorer Repairs
Third time at My Dad's Auto. Highly recommend them. They repaired only what I asked them to repair although many other issues exist on my old truck. They gave me a heads-up on the other issues, some of which I was not aware of. It's nice to have an honest mechanic.

GJ
Gregory J.
Centreville, VA
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Linda said this business did a wonderful job and everything is perfectly fine. She also said Brian is really sweet, helpful, very professional and a nice guy. She also said he is top notch. She said she will be bringing her vehicle back to this business if she needs service.

Brandon M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said the business always provides good service.

GT
GEORGE T.
Fairfax, VA
07/18/2019
The best auto repair shop in Northern Virginia
Recently, I had a front tire leak repaired, which was done in record time with a very reasonable charge. Prior to that, my 1994 Volvo 850 was brought back to life by Brian the owner. Not only is he honest, he doesn't overcharge. There is no BS from him. He is an all-round competent auto mechanic. My conclusion, from my close to 40 years of living in Northern Virginia, if My Dad's Automotive can't repair or install anything correctly, no other auto repair shop can. Having My Dad's Automotive to handle all the needs of my cars is like having a good friend in life, indispensable.

JOHN B.
Fairfax, VA
07/18/2019
This firm is attentive and honest and very pleasant.
The staff helped immensely with a late call and my visit to have my new car checked out.

Audi Q7
07/15/2019
fixed the unfixable.
great mechanics and service. Found the issues causing several check engine kights and got the car back in the road!

MARIE P.
Catharpin, VA
07/15/2019
Extremely Efficient
Dad's Automotive got me in and out. This is great for working people, which sets them apart from other automotive repair shops. I will continue to go there and recommend them highly.