JEFF C.
Ashburn, VA
Cadillac CTS
03/08/2018
Great staff and service
Took my car in to get inspection, great clean shop with staff that know their stuff. Would recommend to any friends and family, will be taking all my cars back their for maintenance and service.

Maria H.
Reston, VA
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Maria said the business has been great every time she has been there.

KW
Kelly W.
Sterling, VA
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Kelly said her experience was positive and the communication was great. She said the staff work quickly. They are honest and wonderful.

Brett H.
Centreville, VA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Brett said the service was good.

Tracy M.
Madison, VA
03/04/2018
Excellent Customer Service!!
I took my car in a couple of weeks ago to replace a wheel bearing and got new tires. OJ helped me out with my car and even helped me set up a rental and drove me over to Enterprise even though it was only a short walk. The entire process was seamless and very stress free! The repairs were done in one day and everything was very affordable! My Dad's even followed up after the repairs to make sure everything was to my satisfaction. The customer service was excellent, won't take my car anywhere else but My Dad's from now on!

Jill R.
Clifton, VA
03/01/2018 Category: Service
Jill said the business is always good about being super clear about what is going on. They seem very knowledgeable when they talk to her. They explain things in a way that is easy to understand, and overall she enjoys her experience with them.

AJ
ALLEN J.
Sterling, VA
Volkswagen Tiguan
02/23/2018
It makes inspections tolerable
I called My Dad's at 8am looking for an inspection after 9:30am. OJ slotted me in by 10:30am. I got there and he was on the phone - checking parts distributors and scheduling clients. Still he took a second to say Hi. He even remembered my name! Suddenly My Dad's Automotive felt like the "Cheers" bar, where (singing) "everyone knows your name . . . ". Okay, not really, but it is nice to be remembered. Then the most amazing thing happened. I was settling into Facebook on my phone (okay, no haters - you do it too!!) when movement in the parking lot catches my eye. Before I even have time to register what is happening, OJ is out of his chair and is opening the door for a guy in a wheelchair. Before the guy knocked, before he signaled his intention to enter, before he even got there! That kind of "I am on top of this!" attitude and activity is why I go to My Dad's Automotive. :-) Somehow I think OJ took his natural talent and, probably because of Stefanie's training, managed to get this whole "front office" thing down pat. Yeah, 5 Stars.

KP
KATE P.
Centreville, VA
Acura TL
02/21/2018
Honest and reliable service as always. We will continue to bring our vehicles here and would recommend MyDads to everyone. Thank you!

DK
Dan K.
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Dan said he is still having trouble with his door opening, after the business serviced the vehicle.

AP
Agi P.
Mazda CX-7
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Agi said the staff were very nice, honest, and followed up with her in a timely manner.

AR
Andy R.
02/08/2018 Category: Service
Andy said the service was excellent and very quick.

HJ
Heather J.
Front Royal, VA
Subaru Baja
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Heather said the service was good quality. The price was good. She was very happy with her service.

Lynsey S.
Gainesville, VA
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Lynsey said the staff provided her great service.

John S.
02/05/2018 Category: Service
John said they did a great job.

David L.
Ashburn, VA
Porsche Cayenne
02/05/2018 Category: Service
David said the service was good.

SOWMITRAN S.
Nissan Quest
02/03/2018
Excellent automotive garage shop.
MYDAD's automotive is the greatest workshop I have seen in the last 10 years. People are nice, very skilled and humanly in nature. Wonderful and excellent service.

EJ
Edward J.
Aldie, VA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Edward said Brian was very honest.

KC
KEITH C.
Leesburg, VA
02/01/2018
Great work and attention to detail. Would highly recommend

EB
ED B.
Herndon, VA
01/30/2018
2007 Honda Pilot
This is not my first visit. And, I'm never disappointed. I recently bought a Honda Pilot...it's older with about 150K. Fortunately, the news wasn't all bad. They checked it out and suggested various services to get the Pilot up to snuff. Thankfully, most of the recommended services did not need to be done immediately. That being said, of course, I'll have My Dad's Automotive do the work. They're very fair. They're very honest. They know what they're doing. Any Honda owner should consider My Dad's Automotive since the owner of the business worked on Honda's race cars and knows these vehicles inside and out! Strongly recommend this company for your repair needs. What you'll get is a straight-talking guy that will tell you the truth. No BS here. No side-stepping. He'll provide cost-saving suggestions appropriate to your vehicle.

Larry M.
Chantilly, VA
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Larry said Brian, Jose and Steph are always great and are like a second family.