Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

09/24/2018 Category: Service
Basic Oil Change
Service was performed in the time frame that was given. Employees were very courteous and professional.

Jan C.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
good job
good job for getting it done without an appt

Sidney, IL
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
People are friendly no matter how busy it seems.

09/21/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and Attention.

John K.
Elliott, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2018 Category: Service
friendly people { Doug Vandenburg}
great people and great service. Checks your vehicle and lets you know what is needed. will return for service and will recommend you to my friends, John Kinder.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/21/2018

RA
Rita A.
Armstrong, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2018 Category: Service
The service
They replaced my engine in a timely manner. Everything is working great now. The service is great also.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/19/2018

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Mostly excellent
The previous oil change they used regular oil but all of a sudden with this one it’s recommended that only synthetic oil be used. So was it a mistake the first time or did the rules change?
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your review- we appreciate your business! We have used  a synthetic blend oil in the past on the Ionic's, but recently received a recommendation to use a full synthtic blend. The intervals do remain the same as for the synthetic blend oils.

LG
Larry G.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Professionalism of the staff
The pleasant and professional way staff took care of my business
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your review- we appreciate your business!

WP
William P.
Monticello, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/16/2018 Category: Service
I can honestly say I haven’t been treated with so much respect from any business ! Josh the Service department manager was extremely professional and extremely helpful, got me through a really tough time. My whole family has bought from Napeltons and the previous names for many many years and we will not buy a car from any other dealer.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/17/2018

It was great!!
They delivered great service!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/17/2018

HJ
Hansol J.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Thanks!
Had problems with steering gear. It was swiftly fixed!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/14/2018

Daryl S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Expert service; friendly, helpful staff
I am 100% satisfied with Napleton's of Urbana's service of my 2016 Hyundai. Superb service; excellent people.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/14/2018

Jamie C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Car service
Went in for an oil change. Was in and out in a very short time. Everyone was very friendly and efficient.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!

John S.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Chairs
Service is excellent. Waiting area chairs, not so much. The chairs are original to the building and show a lot of wear. Seat cushions have fallen below the wooden frame on the front. Wood pressing on the back of your thigh is not comfortable at all. Please have management sit there for one hour and I'm sure they will replace the chairs. Thank you.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for the great review and your comments. We appreciate your business!

Jillian C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/10/2018 Category: Service
If you can go somewhere else, do it.
Overpriced, try to sell you things you don’t need, rude and arrogant employees, no one wants to leave their desk and actually show customers where to go, literally the most unhappy faces I’ve ever seen in a building (employees included).
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/11/2018

Sorry to see that you were not satisfied with your recent visit. If you would like to discuss your concerns further, please feel free to contact me at your convenience. josh Berbaum Service Director Napleton Auto Park of Urbana (217)365-0567

PG
Patricia G.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
The employees
You already sent me a survey and I filled it out 2 days after I got my car serviced where did it goz
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/10/2018

Savoy, IL
2014 Hyundai Veloster
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Nice place to wait but lost my trust
Went for a second opinion elsewhere when they could not balance my tires. There recommendation cost $2700. It cost $55 at another location. Lost my trust.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for your review. We understand your concern regarding your wheels. I personally inspected your vehicle and verified that the wheels were bent. If you would like to contact me , I can set a time to put your vehicle on the lift and show you what we saw and why we recommnded replacement of the wheels. Josh Berbaum , Service Director. Napleton Auto Park of Urbana. (217)365-0567

CR
Carla R.
Pesotum, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Cashiers are fantastic.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/07/2018

Decatur, IL
2009 Hyundai Elantra
09/04/2018 Category: Service
experience
my experience was good.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for your review- we appreciate your business!

James C.
Mahomet, IL
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Efficient, friendly service
We took our car in for standard oil change, lube, rotation and general checkup. Service was efficient and customer rep was friendly. I've had only one issue with Napletons service last year which created a trust issue for us, but over time we hope they can win our trust back and it was just a one-off situation.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/05/2018