Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.55556/5Overall Rating 2.55556/5rating 2.55556rating 2.55556rating 2.55556

NM
Naveen M.
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Maximum Worst service
The software upgrade they did for my Hyundai Sonata 2017 ran into some issues the same day (Max speed is 60 mph and you can't accelerate beyond 2rpm and it gives a jerk when you try to accelerate; you will be shocked and panicked on the road) and they fixed it after two days (second business day). I clearly mentioned Doug that I will be moving out from Champaign the weekend and asked him how safe is it to drive and will there be a similar issue in future and he firmly said No. I was fully packed, moved out from my apartment and on my way and ran into the same issue but this time while I was on the road, I was so panicked and came back to the service center and found they were closed.

This issue totally ruined my plans and causing lot of issues. I was hoping they could revert the software back, I was literally stuck. I should see if these guys canl fix it or will try to screw me for giving the genuine review.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/15/2019

Sorry for all of the issues that you had to endure.  I hope that you can rescore us a 5 star review.  I will resend you the survey here shortly.  Good luck on your drive to Texas, hope all goes well!

Doris C.
Sidney, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Sales department
Sales Dept is fine
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for the review.

Arlington Heights, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Paid for repair and rental car
Happy with the new engine, other car companies would probably not replace like Hyundai
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey, I am glad that everyhting got fixed for you.  I will review with the staff the importance of giving you a good timeline for repairs.  It is difficult currently with these engines, we have had some come in within a week but some have taken 3 months.  The supply and demand for these engines are up and down like a roller coaster.  We always strive for a 5 star review as we see anything less than that to be a failing score.  We will change our practices on this to ensure better satisfaction for future customers.  Thank you again and please let us know if you need anything.

AL
Anissa L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2019 Category: Service
The employees
Doug was awesome in meeting needs
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  Thank you again for your business!

IJ
Iwona J.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and very quick work
I had an oil change and an installation of a part. The service took less than one hour. I also received a vehicle performance report. Everything was professional and efficient. Waiting room was comfortable, including a special table for a computer. After the service I took advantage of a free car wash.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/09/2019

customer
It is service orientated

Martin B.
07/02/2019 Category: Service
The appointment for routine maintenance was excellent. Everything went very smoothly.

07/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Friendly people and the shuttle service is really nice

LF
Louise F.
Savoy, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Always great service
Everyone very accommodating and provide great service.

Donald M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
No response
I've always gotten good service.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Major leak after oil change and had to bring back next day to hopefully correct
Hopefully no damage done to engine
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/01/2019

Sorry for the issues with the oil change.  We have a process to ensure that all services are done correctly and timely, obviously in this case there was a breakdown in our process.  I looked at the veloster myself when it was in to ensure everything was ok.  If you would have any issues at all, of couse let me know and we will take care of it.

Jerry P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Service!
We had great service for our Hyundai. Highly recommend

AO
Ashley O.
Great Service!
Doug and the team always do a great job!

I also enjoy all the shuttle drivers! They are always super nice & talkive!

LC
Link C.
Oakland, IL
Service was fabulous
Special thank you to Phill in the service area- he was great

Mahomet, IL
Recall work
Handled all recalls without any questions, open pricing and trained technicians for additional service

06/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Staff, Quick Service
I was able to get my car in and out in less than 2 hours for a couple of recall repairs. They had put me down for an oil change too for some reason (which I didn’t request), but we got that cleared up. All-in-all, it was good service.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/27/2019

Cerro Gordo, IL
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Very polite efficient service. I purchased my used Hyundai from a Ford dealer near me. When i needed recall service i was directed to Napleton which is over an hour away. . They had to order parts for the recall and recommended other needed maintenance.. I decided to let them also do the maintenance. Im very satisfied with their work. Because of the distance i will return when maintenance requires Hyundai parts.

John D.
Homer, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Location
The people were very professional and polite.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for the 5 STAR review!  We really appreciate it.  These reviews are extremely important to us.  Thank you.