Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

Decatur, IL
2009 Hyundai Elantra
experience
Good customer service
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/21/2018

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Great Experience
I went to Napleton’s for an oil change, and they did everything in a timely manner. Everyone was very courteous and willing to answer my questions.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/21/2018

OG
Oneda G.
Atmoshere
Professional workers.

Steven S.
Danville, IL
excellent
work was done in a timely manner, very professional

TE
Theresa E.
Tolono, IL
Napletons service
I always receive great service from Napletons and I really appreciate it.

DF
Donald F.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
great
Always get great service.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/19/2018

Urbana, IL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service overall. Friendly staff.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for the great survey! We appreciate your business!

07/18/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Every aspect of service experience for my Genesis at Napleton's Urbana was outstanding.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you fo the great review! We appreciate your business!

Jacqueline B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai the Napeltons way
Professional, friendly service at every level!

KR
Kathryn R.
Fisher, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
oil change
Everything went great.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!

Satisfied
I am on my 3 rd vehicle from this group and I am always satisfied with all forms of sales to service.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your businesss!

Diane P.
Hoopeston, IL
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Comparable
Fair. Never a doubt til this trip. I drive an hour to use their service but may reconsider.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/17/2018

Our apologies that the vacuum and new sticker were not applied. We will send you a sticker in the mail today. We appreciate your comments and your business .

KG
Karen G.
Mahomet, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/12/2018 Category: Service
They always do a good job
They always get me in without an appointment if I need to have things looked at.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/12/2018

Mt Zion, IL
07/11/2018 Category: Service
I was disappointed to find out that certain maintenance is “recommended” but not covered on the maintenance/service plan that I’ve already paid for. I was also asked about an alignment because “most people do it every year” then to research it further and find out that’s not the case. Last time I brought my car in for a service, the windshield wiper fluid was not filled as it should have been on the plan I pay for and as was marked on the summary sheet from the dealership.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for your review - we appreciate your comments,. Our apologies that the washer fluid was not filled all the way. Please feel free to stop by at your convenience and we will be happy to get it filled.

Gifford, IL

Covington, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Polite prompt
Good experience I will be going back
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/09/2018

MK
Matt K.
Fisher, IL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Finally great customer care
I had bad dealings with this dealership when it was Obrien's Auto Park, and was hesitant to go back now that it is Napeltons. It was a delightful SURPRISE how well they addressed the problem and got 2 recalls resolved AND gave me a loaner to drive home for the night. Again, a VERY delightful upgrade from what was Obrien's!!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/09/2018

RL
Robert L.
Mahomet, IL
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Genesis servicing
Strong follow-up and customer service by employees here
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate youe business!

KL
Kevin L.
Nashville, TN
2005 Hyundai Xg350
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Good service tech. horrible service manager
Moving across country we bad car trouble (rear tires worn and wobbly). Asked over phone if they'd be able to take a quick peak and just see what they thought (you know, like any decent or respectable person would try to help). said sure, $140 tow later and now they want to charge $100 diagnostic fee, said they could check it in about an hour/hour and a half. Reluctantly agreed, but said not till I return. Went and spoke to used sales dept about buying outright, returned 15 mins later and car was in service bay...so now I HAVE to pay the $100 just to get car back so I can sell/salvage it. Waste of time and money when all I needed was friendly 3 minute check, not a 500 point inspection. Make sure you're super clear about what you want, otherwise they do as they please and charge you. At least service tech was polite and knowledgeable and wanted to help, but clearly manager only saw $$$. Horrible situation made exponentially worse by them not listening to the customer.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/05/2018

We apologize that your visit did not meet your expectations. It can be very frustrating when you are travelling and have car problems. Our intent was to get the vehicle inspected as quickly as possible since you were stranded on the road. There were several safety concerns found and we wan't to make sure that you were well aware of all the other issues with the vehicle rather than turn a bind eye . Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss further if you wish
Josh Berbaum Service Director Napleton Auto Park of Urbana
(217)365-0567

Rhoda B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2018 Category: Service
The staff there are very nice and helpful
The work was done fairly fast but I told them about the windshield wiper blades when informed they were bad and felt they should've been replaced at your expense since you guys installed them back in December. I felt they should not have been bad after 6 months time.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/03/2018

I apologize about the wipers.  they are very weather dependent on how long they will last.  This spring was extremely wet which caused excessive use.  If this should happen again, please let me know and i will take a look to make sure there is not somehting else going on causing them to wear prematurely.