Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5rating 4.7500025
Overall Rating 2.41667/5Overall Rating 2.41667/5rating 2.41667rating 2.41667rating 2.41667

Rantoul, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Went well.
Service and courtesy was the best.

Dale R.
Rossville, IL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Always prompt service.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  Thank you again for your business!

CF
Charles F.
Tolono, IL
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Thanksgiving week Monday ,and they took my car in without appointment. In fact we seniors travel the holiday more than ever
There were several seniors that needed that extra help fine tuning our rides for the holiday. Than you Doug and staff for helping all of us seniors get the week started by showing you care about us!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/30/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review, as always we really do appreciate those!

GW

Danville, IL
2019 Hyundai Veloster N
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Courteous Staff & Knowledgeable Technicians
Items are fixed or maintenance in quick time with professional workmanship.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/18/2019

Good job
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/13/2019

Jeremiah C.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly communication and value.
They stood by they’re product and were extremely friendly and helpful. We were taken care of at every point of service, from warranty, to providing a replacement vehicle, to getting the job done!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/05/2019

IS
Inoka S.
2013 Hyundai Accent
10/30/2019 Category: Service
I don't have to worry about my car
It is convenient to have people who monitor the condition of my car and tell what to do and when -- I don't have to worry about it. I shall continue with Napleton's because the service process is smoother than at other places of which I have heard.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/31/2019

10/29/2019 Category: Service
Great Warranty Visit
Quick service and no surprises. Very good experience.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai in Urbana
A nice place. Very professional.

VM
Victor M.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Personality and professionalism
The advisor was supper!!!!. She really make you feel welcomed.

Gibson City, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Took my vehicle in for oil change and tire rotation. Was informed that cabin and air filters needed replaced. Even with my 20% off coupon, the charge was still $145. Guess that's what happens with service departments. Still had my vehicle done in an hour.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you so much for the review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  Thank you again for your business!

Helped out
I had to change my appt time two times due to an emergency with my dog, and he (Doug, I believe??) readily helped me out. Also, I had an engine recall/new install year ago at peoria Napleton and my engine light has been on since. (Moved to champaign while my engine was being replace over there.) didn’t have the best luck getting my car in to Urbana to get that light checked out, but it finally happened this visit and Urbana Napleton discovered the peoria one replaced my engine wrong and broke a bracket that affected the evap line. They fixed it, changed my oil, and fixed all other small recalls for no cost. Best visit I’ve had. I’ll be back.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/21/2019

CF
Charles F.
Tolono, IL
Excellent work
Good people equals good work. Simple math. Excellent work at napeltons urbana
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/21/2019

TR
Tammy R.
Customer Service
Every person I saw greeted me with a smile and the person who helped me was very friendly and even remembered me when I came to pick up my car.

10/17/2019 Category: Service
Always great service and work is done well

Great customern service
Excellent service. Fast and accurate

2014 Hyundai Accent
Fast Service
Got me back on the road quickly after my tire blew. Thank you!

DJ
David J.
Fullerton, CA
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Replaced Antenna Cover Under Warranty
My antenna cover got ripped off while going through a car wash. I contacted Napleton and they responded very quickly to have me come in and get it looked at. The staff was very friendly and helpful and quickly determined that the damage could be covered under warranty. They ordered parts for me and it arrived within a week. I was notified and took the car in to get it fixed. Everything is perfect now and I am very pleased with Napleton's service
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/17/2019

KW
Keith W.
Mahomet, IL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Carel and team did a great job servicing my 2012 Hyundai Genesis, she kept me informed and went over everything after the car was finished.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/17/2019