Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.55556/5Overall Rating 2.55556/5rating 2.55556rating 2.55556rating 2.55556

Susan S.
Effingham, IL
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Service eval
All staff I had contact with were professional & did a great job keeping me informed concerning the service on my car. Keeping my car in peak performance is important to me & your service department never disappoints me- thank you-job well done guys!!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  Thank you again for your business!

Daryl S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Napleton's Hyundai Is The Best
I've experienced many auto service outfits over the past 60 years and Napleton's Hyundai is by far the best. Their professional expertise and courteous service is exceptionally helpful. Bravo!
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/15/2019

Thanks for the perfect 5 star survey!  We reallly appreciate it!

04/11/2019 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/12/2019

Anna M.
Urbana, IL
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable
Always honest, friendly and professional.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/11/2019

Gibson City, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Timely service
I have always tried to service vehicle where purchased...and with good offers given to me by the dealer. The coupon factor was different at Napleton's than I am used to... Oil change...$29.99, but not filter, etc. Really? Will consider going back to previous dealer where they are up front with charges and coupons. The service was fast -- hour for oil change and rotate tires.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you so much for the review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  I want to clear up some confusion, ALL of our oil changes include an oil filter.  Our oil changes start at $39.99 using a non Hyundai brannd filter.  It still meets requirements for your vehicle it just is not made by Hyundai.  The other option is to use a Hyundai brand filter.  We give these options because some people would rather have a cheaper oil change, however some want the factory filter.  It sounds like we did not explain this clearly to you, I apologize.  Thank you for your business!

Elliott, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly....Fast....So easy to do business with.
A great dealership....everyone makes you feel so comfortable....the facility is always clean and inviting while you wait...service is done as quickly as possible....very easy to get appointment that is best for you....never pushy.

Ronnie C.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Safety Recalls done fast.
I was in for two Safety Recalls on my 2011 Sonata. Service was done faster than estimated. Napelton's always takes great care of my car. It's always a pleasure to deal with their service department.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/09/2019

EW
Elizabeth W.
Mahomet, IL
04/08/2019 Category: Service
UNPROFESSIONAL
Will not return. The service rep Doug was awful to work with and was very argumentative & disrespectful.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/08/2019

I am so sorry to see that we did not earn a 5 star review, it sounds like you were treated very poorly.  We have mutliple service consultants that can work with you.  Doug does many of our Hyundai vehicles, however we have 4 other advisors with experience in Hyundai that would be more than happy to work with you.  When scheduling or coming in for service just ask for Carel, Olivia, Sabreena, or Jeremy.  Any of them would be more than happy to help.  Looking through your service history you have been a loyal customer, the last thing we want is to lose you.  I will send you a free oil change voucher for your next service on me.  Please see any one of our other advisors and i will make sure that they take good care of you.  Just be sure when you come in to let them know who you would like to work with.  Hyundai is going to send you another survey to rescore us and  asking if we were able resolve your concern.  While i cannot undo the past, I can change your furture visists with someone else.  I would really appreciate if you can rescore us with 5 stars but i understand if you cannot.  These reviews are our report card to Hyundai and impact us all personally.  If there is anyhting that I can differently to earn a 5 star from your last review please let me know.  jberbaum@napleton.com or call me at 217-365-0567

MK
Matt K.
Fisher, IL
04/07/2019 Category: Service
quick service for a recall repair
In and out, rather quick, Always easy for Doug (Hyunda service manager) Good, professional, and quick. No complaints...Five Stars

CT
Chris T.
White Heath, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Rescore after another visit
After my first review, I had an email to make it right within hours of submitting it.

04/07/2019 Category: Service
Not one of our better service visits.
I have stated on previous comment areas why I only gave three stars this time. First time I have done this.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/08/2019

I am sorry to see that you were not able to give us a 5 star review.  After reading your comments i COMPLETELY understand why.  It is our job to convey to you the things that you need for your car.  It is much more convenient to get them done while your car is here and not have to make a return visit.  I would like to take care of the cossts to replace these filters for you.  Please let me know if that seems fair.  Hyundai will send you a rescore survey request from me, and I would love for you to be able to give me a 5 star on that.  PLease let me know if this sounds fair to you and I will get this taken care of.  Email me jberbaum@napleton.com or call me 217-365-0567.  Thank you.

WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you so much for the rescore!  We really appreciate it.

Darnell C.
Urbana, IL
04/06/2019 Category: Service
E excellent

Tolono, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Very professional, good people. And quality work. Availability
The napelton family makes every effort to repair my Hyundai when I have to have repairs without an apointment
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/05/2019

LL
Lawson L.
Mahomet, IL
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Center
I have bought many vehicles from O'Brien/Napleton's and one of the features I appreciate is the service center and my being consistently assigned to the same service advisor. It establishes continuity and renders it easy for me to speak to someone familiar should I have any concerns.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/05/2019

Watseka, IL
04/03/2019 Category: Service
was able to get me in asap, great time saver for me!
Everyone friendly, acknowledged me that passed me. Did wonder why no notification was sent to me about recall, dlshp. took care of, though.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/04/2019

EB
Eric B.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Made it right
I had an issue with my last visit and the service manager reached out to me personally to make it right. Thank you.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 04/04/2019

DF
Donald F.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
03/25/2019 Category: Service
You wii get great service every time.
Always get great service.

Robert G.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
I have allready done this damn survey. How many times do I have to do it?
I have all ready done this thing before this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't ask me to do it again!!!!!!

03/25/2019 Category: Service
A little prep goes a long way.
Not a big fan of making an appointment for factory specified recall work and the needed parts aren’t available
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/26/2019

Thank you for your time this morning.  I will be in contact with you in a couple of days when those parts arrive.  We will either provide a loaner car for the day or we will pick up and deliver it back to you on a Saturday.  Sorry for all of the troubles, you have been a loyal customer and we want you to be satisfied.  Hyundai is going to send you another survey, if you could answer back with 5 stars and that we have resolved your concerns we would REALLY APPRECIATE it.  Thanks again, i will be in touch in the next couple of days.

NG
Nicole G.
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly, and speedy
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/25/2019