Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana

06/25/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Minor scheduled maintenance performed on my Genesis. Scheduling was very smooth. Work was completed quickly and efficiently. Service advisor Carel Sons, and Napleton's Urbana staff continue to provide outstanding service of the highest caliber.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 07/14/2020

Thanks for taking the time to give us a 5 star review.  We greatly appreciate it!

2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/24/2020 Category: Service

ST
Sylvester T.
Danville, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Employees makes you feel like you are being welcome into their home. They are very kind and this is where I will continue to bring my Hyundai to be serviced.

Gifford, IL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
They have great customer service.

Michael M.
Mahomet, IL
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Great knowledge of the genesis
If any of their Genesis representatives can’t fix a problem or is unaware of the problem. Sabreena will see that factory rep is contacted to come to Napleton’s to fix the problem and instruct Napleton’s Genesis representatives how to fix that problem in case it happens again to another Genesis! All this thanks to Sabreena!

06/22/2020 Category: Service
All was completed in a timely manner plus price quoted. Thanks

Susan M.
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Super friendly and professional
Entire staff was very polite. Got a great deal on oil change and a free car wash.

Janet R.
Urbana, IL
06/05/2020 Category: Service
The employees
I brought my car in without an appointment and they got me in right away and it turned out to be a no charge! Thanks
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/08/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  These are extremely important to our staff as they act as our report card to Hyundai.  Thank you!

AC
Allen C.
Springfield, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
05/29/2020 Category: Service
They are awesome
Best service ever......the free car wash is awesome too!

Urbana, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/26/2020 Category: Service
Recent Visit
Everything was done quickly and efficiently. I was told exactly what I would receive with this service. My two concerns were the following:
1- I was not told that replacement parts for the oil change service would not include genuine Hyundai parts, specifically the oil filter. 2- I asked that my windshield wipers be replaced. They were not replaced with original Hyundai wiper blades. The wipers that were installed were generic wiper blades that were not the size as the original blades that the car came with. My car is still under warrantee and I would have expected that original replacement parts would have been offered to me. Thank you.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/24/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Your customer service is like none other. People help with any answer you ask and the know specific answers and don't give you the run around on car issues.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Fast service. Polite employees. I wish more customers would have worn face masks in the waiting area, but otherwise I had a good experience.

LP
Luis P.
Savoy, IL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Honest, professional and informative
I took in my Veloster because I thought the transmission was gone. It was only a sensor that needed to be replaced. I didn’t even know my headlight bulb was out. While I was there I had my oil changed too along with a fuel line flush and spark plugs replaced. Money very well spend and felt if I gone somewhere else, I would have encountered more costs and more time and a migraine. Everyone from the valet attendants to the service clerks to the mechanics were top notch professionals. Thanks Napleton’s!

BC

Pesotum, IL
2006 Hyundai Sonata
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff.
The staff was very friendly.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 05/14/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review!  We really appreciate it.