Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.55556/5Overall Rating 2.55556/5rating 2.55556rating 2.55556rating 2.55556

CINDY C.
Tuscola, IL
01/27/2015 Category: Service
I trust the service personal and have peace of mind when I take my vehicle in which is very important to me.
Please see above.
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/27/2015

Cindy,
Thank you for taking time to give us a great review.  I am glad to see that we are meeting your expectations.  Thank you for your business!

TERRY S.
Paxton, IL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/26/2015 Category: Service
very clean and a friendly staff
Keep up the good work!!
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/27/2015

Terry,

Thank you for the great review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Mahomet, IL
12/31/2014 Category: Service
Fantastic
Everyone was wonderful from the gentleman who waved me in then walked me into the dealer after pulling my car in, to Justin who was awesome from the word "go" to the other gentleman who walked me out to my car when I picked it up and the woman who I signed my papers from. You all do a great job with your hiring! I will be getting all my new tired put on through you, also because of the service I received. The total cost is just under a hundred I could have gotten elsewhere for the same work, but you guys are so great, and were SO helpful, I'd rather go through you, so thank you!!
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 01/09/2015

Thank you so much for the kind words and for taking the time to fill out a review.  I am glad to see that you were satisfied with your visit.  Thank you for your business.

Mahomet, IL
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
12/24/2014 Category: Service
Recall work
In and out quickly...everything explained as to what was going to get done and how long it would take.
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/29/2014

Thank you for taking the time to grade us.  We appreciate your business and kind words.  Thank you!

12/23/2014 Category: Service
Wonderful waiting area
I feel confident that the service department is taking great care of my car.
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/29/2014

Thank you for your great review.  We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey for us.  Thank you for your business!

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/15/2014 Category: Service
Great place for service
Easy in, easy out, even without an appointment. Very courteous and professional staff. Top-tier waiting area.
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 12/16/2014

Thank you for the great review!  We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.  Thank you for your business.

VP
VICKY P.
Monticello, IL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
11/19/2014 Category: Service
Vicky P.
I like the hours, the courtesy of the workers, and the speed with which my service is always handled!
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/19/2014

Vicky,

Thank you so much for the review.  We appreciate your business.

VC
VIRGINIA C.
2003 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2014 Category: Service
Excellent, thorough, reasonably priced service. Personnel are professional, personable and knowledgeable.
Excellent in every way!
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 11/19/2014

Thanks for the GREAT review!  We appreciate your business.

CR
CLARETTE R.
10/30/2014 Category: Service
great experience
friendly, professional, efficient
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/31/2014

Thank you for the GREAT review!

DF
DONALD F.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2014 Category: Service
They are the best.
They are the good and know what they are doing.
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/31/2014

Hey Don, Thanks for taking the time to fill out a review for us.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time!

Tonya S.
2005 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/07/2014 Category: Service
Oil Change
courteous staff
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey for us.  Glad to see you are happy with the service.  Thank you for your business!

HH
HERSCHEL H.
Philo, IL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/28/2014 Category: Service
service
great service and great personnel
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 10/07/2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time!

Tolono, IL
2010 Hyundai Tucson
09/26/2014 Category: Service
Fast and friendly but not sure they really do all the things that are marked that they did.
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/26/2014

Thank you for the response.  Please email me direct and let me know what your concerns are about something not being done.  I would like to ensure that everything was done properly, and if it was not then I would like the oppertunity to correct it.  My direct email address is jberbaum@obrienteam.com

RL
RODOLFO L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/16/2014 Category: Service
Awesome Team ,great place !!!
Excellent service,highly recommend !

JAE C.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
First time maintenance
They got expertise, and friendly attitude.
I am totally satisfied with their services.

RHONDA R.
De Land, IL
So Friendly
I was so pleased.
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/26/2014

Thank you for the great review.  We appreciate your business.

AP
AMANDA P.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2014 Category: Service
Fantastic Dealership
I am always happy to go to O'Brien. Everyone is always professional and very courteous.
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/26/2014

Thank you for the GREAT review!  We appreciate your business.

WR
WILLIS R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2014 Category: Service
Clear, Quick, and Reasonable
I boiught a new Santa Fe, a great car, and got the price I wanted. Courtesy and attentiveness of service were excellent. Very pleased.

HC
HANAH C.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/11/2014 Category: Service

MV
MARCO V.
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/04/2014 Category: Service
They are always nice and friendly and get the job done right!
Team O'Briens always gets the job done right and finish maintenance on my car in a timely manner. You guy's rock!