Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5rating 4.7500025
Overall Rating 2.41667/5Overall Rating 2.41667/5rating 2.41667rating 2.41667rating 2.41667

Champaign, IL
2015 Hyundai Accent
08/24/2015 Category: Service
I just love the service and friendliness you get when you visit the O'Brien dealership.
Love the service.....
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 08/28/2015

Thank you for the review.

Tisha S.
Champaign, IL
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/14/2015 Category: Service
Nice place
All went smoothly & easy place to go! I was asked if I wanted my car vacuumed & said yes but sadly they failed to do it! :(
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 05/14/2015

Tisha,
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.  I apologize that we did not get the interior vacuumed.  Please stop by anytime and we will gladly do it for you.  Just ask for Josh or Justin and we will get it taken care of.  Thank you for your business.

GS
GERALD S.
Philo, IL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/26/2015 Category: Service
Very comfortable atmosphere! Great customer service.
I always enjoy the atmosphere and waiting room area. The televisions help pass the time and the restrooms are in excellent condition - very clean! The complimenty coffee and tea is always nice. This is a very professional looking establishment. Check out is fast. Only thing I miss is the quick complimentary vacuuming they used to do.
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/27/2015

Gerald, thanks for taking the time to give us a review.  We appreciate your business.

RHONDA R.
De Land, IL
03/20/2015 Category: Service
Friendly
Quick service
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/20/2015

Thanks for the good review.  We appreciate your business.

Tolono, IL
2010 Hyundai Tucson
09/26/2014 Category: Service
Fast and friendly but not sure they really do all the things that are marked that they did.
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 09/26/2014

Thank you for the response.  Please email me direct and let me know what your concerns are about something not being done.  I would like to ensure that everything was done properly, and if it was not then I would like the oppertunity to correct it.  My direct email address is jberbaum@obrienteam.com

RA
RHONDA A.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/27/2014 Category: Service
service was great price not so much
Service was excellent and associate kept me informed about what was happening with my car. However I was a little shocked by my total bill.$1200 for some routine maintenance and a set of tires and that was with $100 discount seems a bit pricey. I have no qualms with the service whatsoever.
William B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 06/30/2014

Thank you for the kind words!  We appreciate your business.

PC
Philip C.
Bismarck, IL
2012 HYUNDAI VERACRUZ
03/06/2014 Category: Service
Service Dept
We purchased a 2012 veracruz and got the maintenance plan. We have done the oil changes when due that include tire rotation and fluid checks. Service dept very polite and done always within the time we are told it would be finished. No hidden fees.