Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5Overall Rating 4.700001/5rating 4.700001
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

Monticello, IL
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Bought Two Cars from Ben Starks and Very Happy
Ben Starks opened the door for us the first time we entered the used car building on a Saturday. He was expecting us and knew our names. He asked us what we were looking for, and after that there was no nonsense. I asked about the Genesis they had, and Ben pulled up the tech specs and Carfax in moments, and although it had just been processed he had the car out for us to test drive quickly. He was helpful in talking things through with us, and we were able from that to conclude it probably was not a good fit for us, and I am thankful for that.

We asked about other Elantras, and walking around the lot I found one recently traded in whose information was not on the website yet. Ben pulled the information for us anyway. At one point we were ready to leave for the day and take a look at the information and maybe come back later in the week. Ben was okay with this. We hadn't planned to buy a car for perhaps another week or two to replace one that died. Yet—to his credit as a salesperson—before we left Ben asked a question that went something like, "What else can we do to help serve you today?" We considered whether we could solve our problem that afternoon.

With all of this information he let us work through it and see what might work. We realized that our remaining car, being at 190k miles, could be traded in as well and we started thinking about buying two Elantras. Questions about the logistics (we needed time to move money, we needed to get the title to the trade-in, etc.) were answered by Ben: "not a problem." As usual, Ben had cars out and ready to test drive for us.

We discussed financing, and Ben helped us get the numbers. We ultimately did not finance, but it was good to see what was available. We signed to buy the cars—and Ben even caught an error on one of the forms that omitted the trade-in value for the car. (This is something significant that a less honorable person may have let pass.)

So we solved two problems instead of one. I really recommend finding Ben Starks when going to Napleton Urbana, because I do not expect him to pressure a buyer, and he has demonstrated trustworthiness to us.

Also, I should call out Randy Sledge from Finance. I was really, really impressed with his professionalism and particularly his amazing efficiency.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  These act as our report card to Hyundai.  They are very important to our staff.  If for some reason in the future you cannot give us a 5 star please let us know.  Thank you again for your business!

OG
Oscar G.
2016 Hyundai Azera
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy
In and out very quickly, pointed out potential issues for the next service (tire tread low). Friendly staff.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/18/2019

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Good work and courteous employees.

LG
Larry G.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/13/2019 Category: Service
The professional treatment that was shown
The way that my issues were explained and what it would take to resolve them. The time it took to complete the repairs was minimal

2008 Hyundai Elantra
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service and communication
Doug was a great person to work with when I brought my car in. He explained what needed to be done and was honest with me that they wouldn't have time to complete it that day. He told me to let him know when I would come back so he could make sure they had the parts in stock. He was also open with me on how much longer the repairs I approved would take.

AO
Abraham O.
Savoy, IL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Don't understand what you mean by title?
Your dedication to/for customers is quite evident. For me, that starts with performing services right the first time.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  These are extremely important to our staff as it acts as our report card to Hyundai.  Anything less than 5 stars is considered failing.  Thank you again for taking the time!

03/06/2019 Category: Service
Top notch
Always do a superb job.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review!  These are very important to our staff, as they are our report card to Hyundai.  Anything less than a 5 star review is considered failing.  Thank you again!

Decatur, IL
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Treated me like a person, made it convenient for me
Like the online scheduling
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/07/2019

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/04/2019 Category: Service
I always take my car here. They do a great job
The staff are always friendly and they are very good at letting me know what my car needs
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We really appreciate the great review.  These reviews are our staffs report card, very important to us.  Thank you!

2014 Hyundai Genesis
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Staff needs to be transparent about waiting times
Staff needs to be transparent about waiting times
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/04/2019

I am sorry to see that we did not earn a perfect 5 star review from you.  This is our staffs report card.  We consider anything less than 5 stars to be failing.  We will attempt to do better next time to earn that 5 star.  Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out the survey.

Susan S.
Effingham, IL
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Recall service
I recently had service on a recall-I was notified via e-mail & was able to schedule my appointment that accommodated me. All individuals I came in contact with were professional & informative. I appreciate the reminders concerning my car service. Thank you.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 STAR review!  This is our staffs report card, anything less than 5 stars is considered failing.  We take these very serious.  We appreciate you taking the time to fill it our for us with all perfect scores.

LF
Louise F.
Savoy, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Always excellent care
I’ve always had excellent service and friendly staff.

MO
Michael O.
Monticello, IL
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Fast, every staff member knows their field expertly.
First class service and amenities!

NJ
Nelson J.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Have been coming here for years. Great place

Ronald M.

super nice people

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Quick service and helpful agents
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 02/28/2019

Eric, thank you so much for the 5 star survey.  These are really important to our staff, they are our report card.  We appreciate your business!

02/26/2019 Category: Service
Consistent service
Satisfied
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for the 5 star survey.  These are extremely important to our staff.  Anything less than 5 stars is considered a failing score.  We really appreciate you taking the time to do the survey!

2005 Hyundai Elantra
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Great, fast service.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 02/27/2019

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2019 Category: Service
service
Clearly explained what was being done. Discovered an unexpected warranty issue and took care it.
WILLIAM J B. from Napleton's Hyundai of Urbana responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for the GREAT survey!  These are very important to our staff.  Thank you!