Mike L.
08/31/2019
Excellent as Usual
Just had my first oil change done on my new 2019 Honda Odyssey. Scheduling was easy and in an out in under an hour. Been coming to Neubauers for several decades and I look forward to Neubauer's servicing my new vehicle for many years to come.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 09/03/2019

We were so Pleased to see your New Vehicle, We look forward to taking care of this one and keeping you safe on the road for may years to come.  We also enjoy catching up with you on each visit.

OH
Ollie H.
08/21/2019
Not a slow puncture!
One tire appeared to have a slow puncture and caused a low pressure icon to appear. No signs of a puncture on the tire. Having to top it up was becoming more frequent and was concerned it could cause a high speed blowout. Neubauer's diagnosed a very small leak from the valve that required a new valve stem which transmits the pressure to the cap's computer. Problem solved. Thanks

Malachi S.
Bluffton, SC
Chevrolet Cruze
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Malachi said they were quick, efficient and honest at this business. He stated that being from out of town, he would like to thank the place for his being able to find a mechanic he felt he could trust.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you for the Kind Review.  We hope you keep us in mind when you have a need for our service, we are always here to Help.

Jack/Brigette C.
08/18/2019
Confident of great service
Neubauer's diagnostic and mechanical services are second to none! Appreciate their honest assessments... confident of their services!
Absolutely recommend them to friends and neighbors!

DV
Dimitra V.
Baltimore, MD
08/18/2019
Very satisfied!
I am very satisfied with the services in my Acura! These guys like for the problem, come up with the solution. Give you the estimate without any issues!! We do bring more family car, and recommend to our friends! Keep up the great job and respect for your costumers !

Sam B.
Acura RL
08/17/2019
Quality Service
Neubaue'rs service is reliable, competent, friendly, helpful, reasonably priced: I could go on. I would never think of taking my car elsewhere for service. We have kept our last cars for 11,10,11,13, and 11 years. Its as simple as bringing your car in, waiting for the call, and picking your car up. I have never felt any work was done that wasn't needed at the time, and no work was left undone that needed to be done. I have never had to return a car for remedial work on service provided. Its nice to feel secure about my car for 10 to 13 years, and that's every time I drive it.

DF
Denis F.
Columbia, MD
08/12/2019
Satisfied Customer
Had a great experience getting repairs done on my Honda CRV. Honda dealer said I needed $4000 in repairs. Neubauer confirmed that repairs quoted by Honda were not needed and saved my a considerable amount of money . Work done timely and professionally at 25% of the original Honda estimate.

Denis Farrell
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for the kind review.  We are glad that you came to us for a 2nd opinion and we were able to save you some money and only perform the repairs that were needed at this time.  We always recommend to get another estimate and/or a secind set of eys to take a look.  We look forward to seeing you again (but not too soon)

Mike S.
West Friendship, MD
08/09/2019
2014 MDX MD State Inspection
Great Customer Service. Fair prices. Quality Job. 100% satisfied.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you!!

John S.
08/03/2019 Category: Service
John said he is very happy with the service provided by this business.

WB
William B.
08/02/2019 Category: Service
William said he has been using this business for 20 or 25 years.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Review we appreciate your patronage for so many years.

Mike B.
Elkridge, MD
07/31/2019
Great People
With so many things in the end, it simply boils down to “trust”. I won’t go anywhere else and when friends inquire who I use for auto repair, I recommend Neubauers without hesitation. They are a great bunch of people that you can count on....sincere, honest, reliable and talented.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 08/05/2019

As I've told you already in person, Thank you again for the kind words and 5 Star Review. We aim to make sure everyone is Happy and Vehicle's remain reliable at all times.

John P.
Columbia, MD
07/25/2019
Neubauer's Auto Repair Does It Again
I love my 4Runner and I really love to take my 4Runner where roads are more of a suggestion than a reality. Neubauer's Auto Repair helps me do that by performing regular maintenance on my vehicle. This time around it was due for 110K mile check up, oil and filter change, spark plug replacement, rear brake pad replacement and rotor resurfacing, and tire rotation. Seth (the technician assigned to my case) performed the work described above in a professional and precise manner. Also in the course of his inspection of the vehicle he noticed that the air filter was, uhh, a little on the dirty side (oops my bad) so he pulled it, cleaned it out, re-oiled it (it's a reusable filter) and reinstalled it.

That's the kind of service that Neubauer Auto Repair provides and it's why I recommend them wholeheartedly for servicing all makes and models of cars and trucks.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 07/26/2019

Thank you so Much for the "5" Star Review.  We certainly aim to keep your vehicle in Top Notch condition, Seth takes great pride in his work and we certainly value him as a technician

07/24/2019
Personal attention & communication
They worked to solve my problem and kept me in the loop throughout the process. Great customer service.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 07/26/2019

Thank you for the Review.  It's important that we keep our customers in the loop as to what is going on with thier vehicels.We aim to treat everyone like Family.

Bruce H.
Silver Spring, MD
07/20/2019
Honda Accord
Excellent honest service
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 07/26/2019

We appreciate that even thou you moved that you still make the trip to see us a few times a year for car service.  it's like having an old friend come to visit.  We certainly enjoy seeing you and catching up on what's happening with your family.  See you again in a few weeks,

AR
Alfredo R.
Nissan Maxima
07/19/2019
The customer service is great
not only the customer service been great but the service on the vehicle is outstanding, very happy with Neubauer's Auto
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 07/26/2019

Thank you so much for the Review.  We look forward to seeing you again

DV
Dimitra V.
Baltimore, MD
07/18/2019
Super services! Great people!!
These guys are great! they are professional! Explained everything to me! What my car needs, and how much it will cost! I compared the prices with the dealer and their prices are very economical!! They are always busy so I make appointment.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 07/26/2019

We are never too busy to get you taken care of.  Thank you for the review.  We know there are times that we need to get you in and out as quickly as we can or offer you a ride back home.

AO
Ahima O.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Ahima said the staff did what they were supposed to do in a timely manner.

Teresa B.
07/10/2019
Friendly Staff
They have been in the business and very long time and they area amazing at diagnosing car problems. Ilike that they are a family business and not a national chain.

BC
Bogdan C.
Windsor Mill, MD
Mazda 3
07/08/2019
Best auto shop in Maryland
First time that i went to the Neubauder's shop and i can tell will be my only auto shop to go. Grest and professional people there!!!

Drew H.
Jeep Liberty
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Drew said everything was very good from the customer service to the service itself.