Ken S.
Mazda B2500
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Ken said that the place was pretty expensive.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 09/18/2019

I'm sorry you feel that our pricing was higher then others.  I reviewed your invoice and was happy to see that we were able to help you as a walk in that day in need of a battery.  I will say our battery prices are cheaper then most.  Good quality workmenship is certainly to cheap these days.

Rachael S.
Lusby, MD
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Rachael said her experience was okay but the staff was not very responsive and the communication could have been better. She had to call them on the progress.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 08/28/2019

Rachael I'm sorry that you felt our Service Department was not responsive to you.  I understand that much communication was thru your Dad while you were out of town. We were waiting on parts to arrive and that delayed some of the repairs. We of course were surprised that you had a defective battery which does not occur that often. The technician had called you personally regarding the issue then replaced it and kept it over night to make sure you were not having any more issues. In the future please feel free to reach out to me if you have any concerns.  We hope to see you again.

RA
Richard A.
Maryland
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Richard said this business was unable to repair his vehicle and he had to take it somewhere else.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 04/01/2019

I'm sorry we were unable to repair your vehicle.  We felt that due to the complexity of the Audi's steering system and extensive labor involved it would benefit you more to have taken the vehicle to the dealer to have them confirm our suspicion of the p/s failure and allow you time to make a decision on repairing.  Keep us in mind for future services.  We look forward to seeing you again

Michael B.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Michael said he was given a part number for a pulley for his vehicle at another facility, and he purchased it online. This staff said it was nothing like the same pulley as the one on his vehicle, although Michael had it verified by another mechanic. He chose to have just one other thing done, and the staff did it correctly. It definitely works. He also stated he thought some of the pricing was expensive for the interior plastic parts, and he questioned if they had enough knowledge to work on his foreign vehicle.

Charles C.
Isuzu Rodeo
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Charles said he did not speak with the employees long. The work he needed was completed.

GH
George H.
Catonsville, MD
08/13/2018
New Tires
I had new tires from TireRack mounted and balanced.
The work was done well and in less time than estimated.