KK
Kenneth K.
05/28/2020
High quality and honest auto repair facility
I have been doing business with this facility for an extended period of time now, and, I can honestly state I have never been disappointed with the service. They do go the extra mile to resolve issues. I have been dealt with fairly and honestly. I will not have any other facility work on my vehicle. I am a loyal customer.

Mark R.
Columbia, MD
Honda Element
05/07/2020
Good honest folk doing right by the consumer. A bit of a rarity but read on...
Back in the '80's I was a Dodge line mechanic in Virginia. I know how to fix a car. I have had issue finding a service center that does the right thing the first time for a reasonable price. Getting them to admit failure is impossible. That was until I was told about Neubauer's.

I took my car for a 250k mile restoration of all effected components. I had a budget in mind and the money saved.

They gave me a fair price for the work I expected and labors commenced. They fixed it all and made my car run and handle like new again without exceeding the quote. Then they went above and beyond by washing my car. (It is a work vehicle and I have not washed in ten years.)

One issue did crop up. The worst one you can have with me. The brakes. The worst item for me because I know how easy it is to fix brakes and make no mistakes. Now that I told you the problem I can tell you the surprise I got. Matt came out and started by saying, "Our bad and we will get it fixed right now." Those words alone told me I had made the best choice. They had the car back on the road in short order and did something really nice to compensate me for the frustration.

I am a very grateful patron and will continue to be as long as they can keep the doors open.

Matt D.
04/23/2020
Prompt Service
I drop my car off at night
They call me next day with work estimate
they complete work timely
I'm back on the road next day

ER
Erika R.
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Erika said that the staff are great. They got her vehicle done on time and went above and beyond to make sure she was happy.

04/17/2020

Catonsville, MD
Chevrolet Pickup
04/15/2020
Excellent Company
Excellent company, they treat you as valued customer, they respect you and your vehicle , once you agree to have the repairs started, the service manager keeps you informed. The prices are right in line, I personally feel they are better then the norm. Shara is awesome to talk to and she helps with every question or concern you may have. Excellent !! Thank you.

DF
David F.
Glenelg, MD
04/10/2020 Category: Service
David said he has been going there for 50 years, it's the only place he goes to and he is familiar with all the people there.

Robert A H.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
04/09/2020
Great Service....Staying Local
Always a pleasure dealing with Neubauers! Sarah always keeps me informed about my car and progress being made. During this pandemic, they were kind enough to pick up and redelivery my car.....allowing me to get the needed service while in lockdown. I like that they are close by, fairly priced and very knowledgeable. Thank you Neubauers!
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 04/09/2020

Thank you for the Kind review. we are happy to help any way we can during this pandemic.

Jeff C.
Nissan 350Z
03/26/2020
Great Service Again
My car wouldn't start and made some awful noise when cranking. Turned out to be something simple and relatively inexpensive. Will go back the next time I need service.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 03/27/2020

Thak you for the 5 Star Review.  We are pleased that the repair was not something much worse. We look forward to servicing you again,

03/26/2020
Friendly staff; conscientious during virus outbreak
Neubauers is practicing social distancing but still gave my two cars the TLC needed this week.
Be aware they are now closing at 5, not 6pm. Many thanks--stay well.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you for the 5 Star Review and trusting us with your fleet of cars.  We are always here to help however we can during this time.  you are a big part of the Neubauer Family.

Janet K.
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Walter. He said the staff are very friendly, very thorough, do an excellent job and he is very happy with their service.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 03/24/2020

NT
Nicole T.
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Nicole said she has been to this place before. They did an oil change and they were fine.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 03/24/2020

Thank you for the review and 5 stars.  We perform all maintenance so let us know if you need us

WB
William B.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/13/2020 Category: Service
William said the staff always does a good job with the service and is very personable.

CT
Charlie T.
Columbia, MD
INFINITI QX60
03/10/2020
5 Star Experience every time!
I can't say enough good things about Neubauer's Auto! You know that they sincerely have your best interests first and foremost and that they are always providing top service to you and your vehicle. The team there is very friendly and does all that they can to ensure your wait time is minimized and they always manage your expectations well when it comes to the cost and/or time necessary to fix your vehicle. It's a great feeling when you can leave the shop with absolute confidence that you've been taken care of and they stand behind their work. I have recommended Neubauer's Auto to all of my friends who need a dependable, ethical and dedicated repair shop.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you for the 5 Star Review and the kind words you shared.  We strive to make sure every customer is taken care of and  that you leave worry free from Neubauers.  Of course you are just part of the family and we appreciate your loyolty and confidence in us.

Robert A H.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
03/07/2020
Support Local!!
Always a good experience with folks that really know their trade. Friendly service with knowledgeable staff. Highly recommend!
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 03/10/2020

Thank you for the 5 Star Review and for recommending us to others.