John B.
Ellicott City, MD
Honda Civic Si
11/05/2019
absurd service
I was over charged by a lot. I was told at least three times i would be called back and not a single time was i called back in the time they started. The first time i was told i would be called back in an hour, i waited 3 hours then called back. Again, had to be called back for updated info, said it would be 5 minutes and waited another hour. Again, i had to call them. Unprofessional. I do not recommend this place and will not be returning
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 11/06/2019

I'm very sorry that on a busy Monday morning you were not called right back. However, after you approved a major repair  to fix your car which was not running at the time it was towed in on Friday. You then called early Monday morning before my Techs arrived and decided to deline the repair.  We advised you that we had to confirm what repairs had already been done.  You also spoke to Matt who then was able to explain what repairs had been performed and the tech was in the process of gtg everything back together.  When you called again, you again spoke to Matt who informed you the vehicle was ready for pick-up.  When you came to pick up the car, Matt was extremely professional at the front counter in explaining the charges for the Diagnostics which was done to determine the cause for the vehicle not running.  He also explained the repairs that the tech had already performed on Friday. In additon, your vehicle was towed into our shop not running and even thou you decided to go another route and days later called to declined the repairs your vehicle left our shop running.  I'm sorry you will not be retunring and that is your choice but I must say your Review is disappointing to me.  My entire staff was professional, honest and went well above in getting things taken care of in a timely manner.

Ellicott City, MD
Ram 1500
08/30/2019
Not what I expected!
I came in to have just my two front tires checked and re-balanced. I walked out with a $74 charge and the balance was worse then when I went in.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 09/03/2019

Having been a long time customer I wish you would have contacted me if there was a problem so it could be addressed ASAP.  I sent you a email as soon as I saw this review and left a voice mail as well.
You know this is NOT how we operate and I would like to make it right for you.