Lexus ES 330
06/23/2019
Honest Shop in a Cesspool of Crooks
It has taken our family years to find a reliable, honest shop to service our cars. After weathering the sting of service at the dealership for years, we finally decided to find a smaller family owned place. We tried a couple that overcharged just as the dealer, but worse “fixed” things that had nothing to do with the problem. Neubauer’s changed that. Just like the wait at a fine restaurant for an exceptional meal, you may have to wait for your diagnosis, but you know that they are taking the time to do it right. And when you get your car back it’s fixed, at a fair price with no unordered extras.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Review, We strive to treat all customers and thier cars like family. We appreciate you trusting us in return. We are so glad to have you as part of the Neubauer Family.

Regina M.
Toyota Avalon
06/22/2019
Review of Neubauer's Auto Service
I have been receiving my auto care from Neubauer for three generations, and the care continues to be Outstanding! They are truly a family owned and operated business with wonderful staff providing excellent service. They continue to excel in providing excellent care to new generations of cars, as well as maintaining older cars forever! I cannot rate them high enough. They are consistently customer oriented and very price competitive. I have never been disappointed! Regina McPhillips
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 06/27/2019

You certainly are one of our Favorite Customers I should say more like family which is what you are!! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Words just are not enough to express how we feel.  Stop by for Hugs any time.

SR
Sylvia R.
Subaru Legacy
06/21/2019
Great service fast and organized
Great service, work was done in a timely manner, friendly and trustworthy vibe all around!! :)

CG
Charles G.
Chrysler LeBaron
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Charles said his overall experience went very well. He was very pleased and will be back to see them. His vehicle is 25 years. They give the vehicle the care it needs.

CD
Chontel D.
Gwynn Oak, MD
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Chontel said everyone was very hospitable, from the time she called to make the appointment, to the actual service appointment itself.

James R.
05/25/2019
State Inspection
Made appointment for new car inspection and found the timely inspection great while waiting in their comfortable waiting area. Everything was done professionally and the cost was very reasonable. I will continue to have my cars work done by very considerate people and folks who are honest and reliable.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 05/30/2019

We are so Happy that you enjoyed your stay and became part of the Neubauer Family.  We look forward to a long relationship!
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review.  We truly appreciate it.

05/23/2019
2003 Nissan Altima like new
I brought in my 2003 Nissan Altima for a state inspection and also to check out a few things because the car had not been driven for a long time. The Neubauer team did a great job fixings all the problems and foreseeing a few things that could cause me a problem later. The car is running like it was new. Thanks
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 05/23/2019

Even thou the Nissan had been sitting for a while we were so glad to get it back in tip top shape for you.  Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.  Its always a pleasure seeing you!!

LI
Laura I.
Baltimore, MD
Lexus IS 250
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Laura said Matt is great to work with. He did a great job.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 05/23/2019

I have to agree that Matt is the Best Service Advisor! He is certainly an asset to Neubauers.

Chris W.
Toyota Prius c
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the staff were fast and efficient.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 05/23/2019

Im so glad that we were to get you taken care and on your way.

05/19/2019
Quality work done quickly
My 2010 Sienna calipers were frozen and had aftermarket pads that never worked properly. Neubauers we're very honest about what I needed and could do without. I decided to do more than necessary with their top line parts. They finished in one day with no appt. The brakes work much better than before. While it wasn't cheap (my choice), they will likely be the last set I will need on this vehicle.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for the kind review.  Brake work is never cheap and it's important  that we offer you the best option without risking any safety matters.  We are so glad that things are now working properly for you, as they should.

Jackie W.
Windsor Mill, MD
Buick Enclave
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Jackie said that the place was great. Sara was terrific about helping him understand the whole process after Matt did all the diagnostics. He has another vehicle and will be back.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 05/23/2019

Welcome to the Neubauer Family! We're so glad that we were able to help you figure out what was wrong with the Buick.  Any time you have a question please do not hestitate to give us a call

PW
Paul W.
Lexus NX 200t
04/28/2019
40k Service
My family uses Neubauer’s for all car service. My recent service followed all previous service. Overall excellent, timely and efficient.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for the "5" Star review, but mostly for being part of the Neubauer Family for so many years. We have watched over your family and keeping all safe on the road is our Top Priority!!

WJ
Wesley J.
Columbia, MD
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Wesley said they did an excellent at communicating and they were timely.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for entrusting us with your needed repairs and the nice review.  We hope you keep us in mind for any future services that are needed.

AP
Adrielle P.
04/14/2019
Car Care.
First visit, I found the team to be knowledgeable and professional.
Reasonable prices.
I definitely recommend this company.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for the review and Welcome to the Neubauer Family,  We look forward to seeing you again and let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Stanley H.
Owings Mills, MD
Cadillac DeVille
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Stanley said his service was great.

Sebrina S.
Catonsville, MD
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Sebrina said she was pleased with her service. They completed the service she requested in a timely manner.

Ron C.
Woodstock, MD
Acura 3.5RL
03/09/2019
Emergency Tire Replacement
Shredded tire and high mileage set were replaced wit a suitable set for my older vehicle at a reasonable price. Neubauer's has always been reasonable with their recommended repairs

Maxim D.
Sykesville, MD
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Maxim said the business did an inspection on his vehicle. They were quick.

BW
Blanch W.
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Blanch said she is satisfied with the business.

EB
Eva B.
Gwynn Oak, MD
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Eva said the business gave her great service and they were very friendly, professional, and had great prices.