TR
Timothy R.
Toyota Matrix
02/11/2019
Smooth and pleasant experience
Oil change, tire rotation, battery treatment and new crank seal gasket on Toyota Matrix performed quickly at a very reasonable price. Good communication and felt like they checked the car out thoroughly but were honest about what needed maintenance. I will definitely use them again for all my car maintenance.

Randy B.
Acura MDX
02/06/2019
In and Out with efficiency and friendliness of staff
Been using the services of Neubauer's to care for our multiple vehicles over many years ,,,, appreciate the friendliness and honesty of Matt in the front office .... he knows his 'stuff' when it comes to auto mechanics.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 02/07/2019

Mr. Randy you have been part of the Neubauer Family for so long and we appreciate the 5 Star review.  Matt is certainly an asset to us with his knowledge of cars and was touched by your kind words.

RJ
Robert M J.
INFINITI I30
02/01/2019
Quick and Friendly
Neubauer's has wonderful customer service, easy to speak with employees and got the work done as promised.

PW
Paul W.
01/31/2019
Exhaust System Repair
My 14 year old Highlander exhaust system had a hole. The repairs were completed in one day as I was told. Additionally, the cost was substantially lower than I expected.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for the Excellent Review, Im so glad our Service Writer was able to keep the cost down for you! We have to take care of our loyal customers which are part of the Neubauer family!! Thank you again

GN
Gene N.
01/31/2019
Knowlegable Customer Service Persons to assist with diagnostic of problem and give repair solutions.
The service I requested was done professionally and within time frame given for the work.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for the "5 Star" Review. I'm very happy that you were pleased with our service and we were able to have it completed for you with no inconvenience.  We look forward to seeing you again

Dawn L.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Dawn said she was satisfied with the service and the business was also very courteous.

FE
Florence E.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Florence said her experience at this facility seemed pretty good. The staff ordered their tires but didn't call to let them know when they were in. She stated she was not sure the price was wonderful, but she will go back.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/10/2019
Repair
Very informative and transparent regarding issues, problems and resolutions.

NS
Nancy S.
Woodstock, MD
01/10/2019
Everything about them
Neubauer's as been taking care of my vehicles for about 35 years and I have always been extremely pleased with the knowledge, professionalism and courtesy of all their employees and the timing in which the work is completed.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for such a nice review from a special customer who is more like family to all of us here.

Sean H.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Sean said the business went above and beyond on his vehicle.

Al M.
01/09/2019
Great people Sara Chelsea Matt !!!
Always friendly. Easy to make appointments.
Great service. They stand behind their work.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for the "5" Star Review.  Car repairs can cause enough stress. We aim to treat every customer like Family and make sure you have a pleasant experience here!  Thanks again for the kind review.  And dont forget your recommended services!

Ana B.
01/07/2019
Staff & Service
Always friendly staff and great service.

Robert G.
Columbia, MD
Kia Rio
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he was very pleased with their good job.

Matt D.
12/26/2018
Trustworthy
Neubauer's does a good job of discussing alternatives, and not just pushing for the most expensive option.

Matt S.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/19/2018
Neubauer did what we requested/needed . . .
. . . and did not try to get us to put more money into this old vehicle than we are inclined to do at this time. Thank you!
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for the "5" Star Review! We understand how you feel when it comes to the Ole Girl. We aim to please.

Carl H.
Pontiac G8
Tire mount & balance with TEMPS valve stem replacement
I have used Neubauer's numerous times to replace the tires I have ordered online from The Tire Rack for both of my cars. The tires are shipped directly to Neubauer's and I just show up after receiving delivery conformation. The road force balance process has provided a very smooth ride..
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 12/20/2018

So glad you were once again pleased with the Road Force Balance.  Thank you for the review

Mercury Sable
Excellent service as always
Maintaining an old car with low miles is challenging. Neubauer's diagnosed and fixed a nagging suspension problem efficiently and provided options for an engine issue that may need expensive repairs in the future. We have been bringing our vehicles to Neubauer's for 30 years (dating back when they were located at the Exxon on route 40), and have always been satisfied. In fact, my other vehicle, which was recommended service at a local dealership, is now at Neubauer's, where I trust them to do the job right and at a fair price.

KJ
Kurt J.
Lexus LS 460
12/16/2018
All of the people that I interface with are extremely professional and courteous.Work is done correctly the first time!
I would recommend Neubauer's to anyone who is looking for quality repair work done correctly the first time.Everybody is polite and knowledgeable.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for the Outstanding Review.  We look forward to servicing your new vehicle when needed.

JV
Julio V.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
12/16/2018
Rear tires installed
My favorite shop. They provided really good personalized service. Mounted my new tires and made the necessary adjustments so they would stick to my old rusty wheels (14yrs of road salt wear in MD and ocean-side living in Cali). Absolutely recommend.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for the "5" Star review. We were very pleased that things worked out on those Old Rusty Wheels.  We aim to please!!

Chris C.
Marriottsville, MD
12/12/2018
The People
As always service is spectacular, I was able to tow my vehicle in last minute and it was fixed and back on the road. Luckily is was only a battery. I was away on business and my wife was without a vehicle and they took care of it.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the "5" Star review.  We understand your concern when car troubles occur when you are out of town.  So glad it was nothing major and we were able to put your mind at ease.