Matt S.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/19/2018
Neubauer did what we requested/needed . . .
. . . and did not try to get us to put more money into this old vehicle than we are inclined to do at this time. Thank you!
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for the "5" Star Review! We understand how you feel when it comes to the Ole Girl. We aim to please.

Carl H.
Pontiac G8
Tire mount & balance with TEMPS valve stem replacement
I have used Neubauer's numerous times to replace the tires I have ordered online from The Tire Rack for both of my cars. The tires are shipped directly to Neubauer's and I just show up after receiving delivery conformation. The road force balance process has provided a very smooth ride..
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 12/20/2018

So glad you were once again pleased with the Road Force Balance.  Thank you for the review

Mercury Sable
Excellent service as always
Maintaining an old car with low miles is challenging. Neubauer's diagnosed and fixed a nagging suspension problem efficiently and provided options for an engine issue that may need expensive repairs in the future. We have been bringing our vehicles to Neubauer's for 30 years (dating back when they were located at the Exxon on route 40), and have always been satisfied. In fact, my other vehicle, which was recommended service at a local dealership, is now at Neubauer's, where I trust them to do the job right and at a fair price.

KJ
Kurt J.
Lexus LS 460
12/16/2018
All of the people that I interface with are extremely professional and courteous.Work is done correctly the first time!
I would recommend Neubauer's to anyone who is looking for quality repair work done correctly the first time.Everybody is polite and knowledgeable.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for the Outstanding Review.  We look forward to servicing your new vehicle when needed.

JV
Julio V.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
12/16/2018
Rear tires installed
My favorite shop. They provided really good personalized service. Mounted my new tires and made the necessary adjustments so they would stick to my old rusty wheels (14yrs of road salt wear in MD and ocean-side living in Cali). Absolutely recommend.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for the "5" Star review. We were very pleased that things worked out on those Old Rusty Wheels.  We aim to please!!

Chris C.
Marriottsville, MD
12/12/2018
The People
As always service is spectacular, I was able to tow my vehicle in last minute and it was fixed and back on the road. Luckily is was only a battery. I was away on business and my wife was without a vehicle and they took care of it.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the "5" Star review.  We understand your concern when car troubles occur when you are out of town.  So glad it was nothing major and we were able to put your mind at ease.

GL
Greg L.
Porsche Panamera
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Greg said they do good work at a good price

AR
Alfredo R.
GMC Envoy
12/10/2018
The customer service is great
Every time I brought my vehicle there the customer service is outstanding and they explain exactly whats going on, they fix what's wrong and keep me update during the repairs what is happening.

NA
Nancy A.
12/07/2018
Always great service
Matt is personable and very knowlegable....

Justin B.
Columbia, MD
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Justin said that the business seemed like they wanted to get it done and all of the vehicle runs good. He is looking forward to having his other vehicle serviced soon.

NJ
Nicole J.
12/03/2018
These guys are awesome!
I have never visited an auto shop that makes me feel as comfortable as Neubauer's does. They are friendly, honest, and helpful. I completely trust them with my car care needs and highly recommend them to anyone in search of quality service.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the "5" Star Review. We strive to make each customer feel like Family and care for your vehicle with that mindset. Keeping you happy and safe on the road is our #1 Goal.

KK
Ken K.
Nissan Frontier
12/01/2018
KJKNISSAN
I will not allow any other auto repair company service my vehicle. Neubauer's consistently provides A+ service coupled with honesty, quality, and integrity. It is difficult to find organizations that exhibit the caliber of service that Neubauer's provides. I will stick with Neubauer's. They are like good neighbors, always a pleasure to see and do business with.

PA
Paul T / Penny A.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
11/26/2018
Excellant service -- as usual
I just had a minor issue to be fixed, a belt going bad. Setting an appointment was no problem and the repair was done quickly like always.

11/25/2018
Very good
Had me in and out very fast. I expected to be there for two hours but when getting tires done I was in and out within 1 hours. They are very nice and perfessional people. Answer all the questions you may have. They are very patient.
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for the (5 Star) Review.  We aim to make your experience with us as pleasant as possible and to get you back on the road safely.  We look forward to seeing you again.

RD
Ron/Jennifer D.
Catonsville, MD
11/15/2018
The great staff
As always, the staff at Neubauers is outstanding. Always very professional and personable
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 11/20/2018

Thank youRon for the "5 Star" review and for sharing such a Positive experience. You and Jen have been part of the Neubauer Family here for so long.  We appreciate your Loyalty more then you know.

11/10/2018
friendly service
Your friendly service is great. Know the history of service to my car, when and what I need done. Always ask about family. Ride back is great.
Mary Linsley
Sarah W. from Neubauer's Auto Repair responded on 11/15/2018

It was so Great to see you again.  You have been part of our Neubauer Family for so long and we thank you for the wonderful review.

11/10/2018
Great folks
Honest and competent. I always do tire changes there because they treat my rims as if they were Ferrari rims (I'm a rim fanatic, I admit). Brought cars for other things, same pleasant experience. Love too their WiFi. I bring my laptop for remote work while they do their job. What else can I say? I love their honesty and quality work.

GH
Gayle H.
Westminster, MD
Honda Fit
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Gayle said the employees were personable. They provided great service. They took her vehicle in quickly. The service price was reasonable.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/06/2018
Inspection
Had my car inspected and brought it back for the minor repairs that I made. They re-inspected it based on the corrections they noted and it passed. They were quick with their review of the work corrections made on the 2nd review.

Jeanette S.
Buick LeSabre
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Jeanette said this one time, the business told her something needed to be done, and it did not need to be done.