Olympia Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishi

Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5rating 3.43rating 3.43

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Darcy R.
Lakewood, WA
03/15/2019
Horrible!
They appear to have horrific and unprofessional management. I had an appointment to drop off my car for warranty work and the Service Manager tried shoving me into my car to go on a ride-along with him. I explained that the huge transmission jolt only occurs once or twice a week so I can't ride around all week with him, and he went nuts!! He was screaming and yelling, saying I NEED to get in my Jeep with him, or he's NOT letting me leave. I explained that my appt was to drop off my vehicle, but he didn't care and said he'd TOW my Jeep if I left without riding with him. He tried tucking my keys in various parts of my clothing; he appeared to have a mental breakdown. His girlfriend with her dog was chiming in with odd insults at me too, like that helps... other customers came forward and said they did WORSE to them.

They could never find the loaner car they promised me, even after they told me one just came in and my son drove 2 hours to bring me there to pick it up... but it was gone!! Then they told me to rent a car and they'd reimburse under my two warranties, but now they refuse stating "we don't FEEL LIKE reimbursing you."

Jeep Corporate made them shape up a bit, and they looked at my Jeep but it's actually worse after that and totally jerking now, and still going about 50mph in reverse if I don't slam on the brake quick enough. If you have been bullied or refused warranty work or reimbursement for items under warranty like they also did to me, or any other issues feel free to notify these Four (4) entities:
1) AUTO DEALERSHIP LICENSING

NS
Nicole S.
Dupont, WA
01/16/2019
STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP AND SERVICE DEPARTMENT!
Our first experience with the Olympia Jeep dealership (part of the Bruce Titus Automotive Group) was when the starter went out in my 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited at our home in DuPont.My Jeep currently has an Extended Warranty and most things on it are covered. While it was there, we got a call from the service manager complaining to us that they had to wait on hold to get authorization from our warranty provider. We weren't quite sure what to make of that. We also had to be the ones to call to see when our Jeep would be ready to be picked up- when we did call they said it was complete a day or two prior and somebody must have forgotten to let us know. Additionally, we asked the service department to please let us know about any other findings from their 120-point inspection and, if they found something, to go ahead and fix it because the Jeep is under warranty. We said this several times.

After WE had to call to see if our Jeep was done, when we went in that evening to pick it up, the service tech went over our paperwork with us and noted that the only thing they fixed was the bad starter. He also noted that the transmission fluid was low and we asked if they topped it off- he didn't know so he had to go back and ask. They also failed to let us know to bring our other key to get re-programmed, so that was left at home, requiring another trip down there. The only other thing that was pointed out to us in all of the paperwork was that we should consider getting our brakes done in about six months or so.

While there, we explicitly asked if there was anything else wrong with the Jeep that they found that needed to be fixed. We were told no, that we were "good to go." With that in mind, we drove the Jeep across the state to Spokane for the holidays. While in Spokane, on an icy mountain road, the Jeep let our a huge bang and the front wheels locked up- literally almost resulting in my husband going off the side of the road and down the mountain. So the day before Christmas Eve, we had to have the Jeep towed to the nearest open dealership to be fixed.

The dealership in Spokane noted that the front differential had failed- and we thought this was odd, seeing as the Jeep had just been in the Olympia dealership. After paying a small fortune out of pocket for a rental car on Christmas Eve, when we got home, we looked at the paperwork from the Olympia service department. At the very bottom of their paperwork they noted several seal leaks- that were NEVER brought to our attention. They also noted our front differential as red- meaning it needed IMMEDIATE attention. Again, this was NEVER mentioned to us as an issue, even when we called and asked AND when we went to pick up the Jeep. Their lack of attention to detail and communication almost resulted in my husband and father-in-law losing their lives. We would never have taken the Jeep from them that night, much less driven it across the state, if we had known there were ongoing issues that needed to be fixed.

After seeing this, we immediately contacted the dealership. Michael Titus reached out to us and let us know that this had never happened before and that he wanted to do everything he could to make things right. We expressed to him that we would be interested in looking at getting a new car, potentially, but that we would need to trade in my current Jeep and that we weren't in a financial position to take a large amount of negative equity. He said he understood and that he just wanted to make sure we were taken care of. After test driving a few options, I was pretty insulted when it came time to look at the numbers they gave us; I guess Michael Titus' idea of "taking care" of a family his service department almost killed is $5500 in negative equity on our trade-in and a mere $2000 off of a full-price MSRP. The monthly payments for a downgraded model Jeep were more than double what my current monthly payment is.

In addition making false promises about getting us a "good deal" on a comparable Jeep, we also have yet to get reimbursed by Olympia Jeep for the cost of our tow, the rental and the deductible we had to pay for the repair that was necessary due to their service department's negligence. My Jeep is still currently sitting at the Jeep dealership in Spokane; Mr. Titus said he would arrange to have it picked up and delivered back to us, but that also fell through and now we need to make the trip ourselves. He said he would send us a gas card, but again, that has yet to make it to us.

If you've made it through this whole post- my recommendation is to stay away from the Olympia Jeep Dealership, which is part of the Bruce Titus Automotive Group. Their service department is absolutely negligent and dangerous and Michael Titus feigns concern when really, at the end of the day, his profits and bottom line are more important than the lives of his customers. Suffice it to say, we will never again step foot into that dealership.

Jennifer H.
12/30/2018
Horrible management
We came here multiple times looking at the Pacifica. When the 2019s rolled out we knew we wanted to purchase the hybrid Limited and despite some poor reviews and other dealers' incentives we went with this dealer. We came in and knew the numbers for the negotiation. Our sales guy Ryan had been excellent at showing us the vehicle in previous visits. He ran the numbers with the manager, Tony. As expected for the first go around our numbers didn't meet. He said that they don't sell a lot of Pacificas so they didn't want to negotiate, order one for us or trade for the exact model we wanted. We asked for further discussions with the manager Tony. Ryan said he would TRY to get him out here. I thought that odd that a manager wouldn't want to meet customers buying a $51,245 car. I went back and asked Tony if we could discuss further. He told me that no he doesn't talk to customers because he might have another sale he wants to work on and our numbers were too far. I said that people generally negotiate further and he was about to lose a sale of a $51,245 car that they usually don't sell. He then said that it is OK to lose a sale. Really? I wonder if the owner of the dealership knows it is common practice to not meet with customers and that the manager says it is OK to lose a sale. Their attitude changed dramatically and so we walked. Will never come back here again.

Jairus R.
12/20/2018
Horrible Service
These guys are the worst. Slow, dishonest and incompetent. They spent months trying to fix my 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid. After they had milked all the warranty work out of it that they could, keeping the vehicle for 4-7 weeks at times, they finally said I should seek a replacement or refund from Fiat Chrysler Automotive (FCA). I did just that. They are equally as awful to deal with but here is where you can truly understand the lack of character of this dealership: After 6 months of trying to get the refund settled with FCA, the last thing that is needed is for the dealership to provide a desk for me to sign the paperwork to surrender the vehicle and a parking space for the vehicle to sit while FCA schedules a transport for it. Guess what? Olympia Chrysler Jeep DENIED the request for the surrender to take place at their dealership because they didn't want the "liability" of the vehicle sitting in their parking lot for a couple weeks. They didn't seem to mind my vehicle sitting in their parking lot for months while they milked every dollar of warranty work out of it and racked up loaner vehicle charges they could just bill back to FCA. But now it's a liability. You've been warned. Stay away from Olympia Chrysler Jeep.

Jessie B.
Carlton, OR
06/04/2017
Friendly Staff Terrible Experience
After extensive shopping for a used Rubicon we were extremely interested in one we found at this dealer. After calling a few times to verify information about it we made the three hour drive up. When we got in the jeep to take it for a test drive two different engine lights immediately went off and the tires that had been put on it were so large you could make a turn without very loud rubbing on the bumper, they were also so over inflated the ridewas extremely ruff. This was an auction vehicle that had been sprayed underneath and over sprayed on the paint all the after market work was unrecognizable. Despite all over this it was the basics we were looking for and we were still willing to negotiate to take it home. When we sat down with the salesmen after talking extensively over the price we were told the price we had seen online was $3000 off there lot price which was a mystery to is this price was not listed anywhere on the we vehicle or any paperwork. We were then told that the price we had seen was their absolute bottom price which was disappointing as it was above our price range but then they insulted us by saying if it would make us feel better so we could have the American Dream car negotiation they would take a $100 off of the vehicle. After this we left and made the drive home extremely disappointed and irritated in the experience, the vehicle, and the way we were treated. I would absolutely now recommend this dealership. Their INTERNET prices are a total scam! DO Not waist your time they want a premium for auction vehicles with sketchy records.

Meghann H.
Lacey, WA
01/18/2016 Category: Sales
Dealership to go to
Ok. This is our third Jeep we have purchased from Bruce Titus Jeep in Olympia. We traded our Overland for a Grand Cherokee High Altitude. What a beautiful, incredibly well designed and built SUV. Now, let's talk about the sales team. Joe, Jay and Ryan, you are the best! It was a wonderful buying experience! We didn't set out to buy a new SUV that day. So, there I was in a flannel shirt, hair in pony tail, and yoga pants. We decided to stop in at a Mercedes dealer, after visiting some friends, to see what the hoopla was all about. We walked in and the salesmen retreated to a corner. After several minutes, one approached. He said the one we were looking at was sold but if we wanted to look, that was ok. Why would you keep a sold vehicle on your showroom floor? He clearly "thought" we didn't have the financial ability to buy one. He offered no information on the GLC, and gave us the feeling that we were wasting his time. Shame on you Mercedes! My husband said that we should go to Bruce Titus Jeep in Olympia. And we did. When we walked in, everyone said hello, and we went on from there. Joe is new, but a lovely spirit and a humbleness that was refreshing. Having a Jeep Overland with a Hemi V-8, is hard to give up. However, after being clear to Joe and Jay that we weren't interested in anything less than an Overland, they asked us to drive the High Altitude diesel. My husband was interested in diesel. I drove, because I was sure it wouldn't have the power I was use to with the Hemi-8. I was so wrong! The High Altitude diesel delivered. Returning to the dealership, we sat down with Jay to see what we could do. And it didn't take long to reach a bargaining agreement, in between laughing, sharing stories and our lives. All of the sales team talked with us, so we never sat there alone or ignored. Nice touch folks. Ryan was also awesome to work with. Jay spent over an hour going through our new Jeep with us. Answering questions, showing us every little thing. In short, Bruce Titus, you have a really good team now! And Mercedes, we took our money, added to it, and bought twice the SUV! Moral: don't judge how someone walks into your showroom, it could cost you a sale. Bruce Titus, thank you for being "real" people!

Jim and Meghann H.
01/18/2016 Category: Sales
Dealership to go to

jay r.
Graham, WA
12/20/2015 Category: Sales
salesmen jay latham
this salesmen was very courteous and was very good at his job he not once try to pressure me into anything I would highly recommend him if your looking to buy a car the dealership was very good also they made you feel very comfortable and was willing to work a deal so both parties were happy I would highly recommend this company and salesman to my friends and people that I talk to for sure again they were both outstanding and pleasure to work with

Sharon/Carl B.
Tenino, WA
11/21/2015 Category: Sales
Stepping up and standing behind their product and their name...........
Rock Stars work here! They absolutely reversed an incredibly awful situation for us. We just can't say thank you enough!!!!!! (Sales and Service both...)

GR

BRUCE J.
CHRYSLER PT CRUISER
03/17/2015 Category: Service
Friendly, Competent Service
Friendly staff and good service. Look forward to my next visit.

JERRY G.
03/16/2015 Category: Service
jeep was repair on time
chris did a good job kept me imformed

SL
STEVEN L.
Sea Tac, WA
JEEP LIBERTY
03/15/2015 Category: Service
Recall
They gave me an appointment right away and did the work promptly.

KR
KEVIN R.
03/15/2015 Category: Service
service was good
Came in for an old change. They were prompt and cleaned my car.

BD
BETH D.
Seattle, WA
03/14/2015 Category: Service
First Oil Service
Purchased 2015 Jeep Cherokee and had my first oil service which was complimentary. While I have experienced poor service issues in the past, this visit was professional and pleasant. No complaints!

HK
HARRY K.
Yelm, WA
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
03/14/2015 Category: Service
Did a great job!!
They did a wonderful job on my jeep. The turn around was super and the clerk was very personable.

ES
EARL/LINDA S.
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
03/13/2015 Category: Service
Greg my mechanic
Greg has been my mechanic for almost 15 years....that is why I like owning my Jeep. I know that Greg will give me good service

DENNIS S.
Shelton, WA
CHRYSLER TOWN
03/11/2015 Category: Service
friendly sales people
Always had a good experience when I have been there

BEVERLY S.
JEEP COMPASS
03/06/2015 Category: Sales
pleasant people
we had a pleasant visit there.

DANIEL S.
Tumwater, WA
MITSUBISHI LANCER
03/05/2015 Category: Sales
awsome
bought the 2014 mitsubishi lancer se people were nice made sure i can aford the car. people need good credit befor buying a car.