Olympia Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishi

Overall Rating 3.83/5Overall Rating 3.83/5Overall Rating 3.83/5rating 3.83rating 3.83

Jennifer H.
12/30/2018
Horrible management
We came here multiple times looking at the Pacifica. When the 2019s rolled out we knew we wanted to purchase the hybrid Limited and despite some poor reviews and other dealers' incentives we went with this dealer. We came in and knew the numbers for the negotiation. Our sales guy Ryan had been excellent at showing us the vehicle in previous visits. He ran the numbers with the manager, Tony. As expected for the first go around our numbers didn't meet. He said that they don't sell a lot of Pacificas so they didn't want to negotiate, order one for us or trade for the exact model we wanted. We asked for further discussions with the manager Tony. Ryan said he would TRY to get him out here. I thought that odd that a manager wouldn't want to meet customers buying a $51,245 car. I went back and asked Tony if we could discuss further. He told me that no he doesn't talk to customers because he might have another sale he wants to work on and our numbers were too far. I said that people generally negotiate further and he was about to lose a sale of a $51,245 car that they usually don't sell. He then said that it is OK to lose a sale. Really? I wonder if the owner of the dealership knows it is common practice to not meet with customers and that the manager says it is OK to lose a sale. Their attitude changed dramatically and so we walked. Will never come back here again.

Jairus R.
12/20/2018
Horrible Service
These guys are the worst. Slow, dishonest and incompetent. They spent months trying to fix my 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid. After they had milked all the warranty work out of it that they could, keeping the vehicle for 4-7 weeks at times, they finally said I should seek a replacement or refund from Fiat Chrysler Automotive (FCA). I did just that. They are equally as awful to deal with but here is where you can truly understand the lack of character of this dealership: After 6 months of trying to get the refund settled with FCA, the last thing that is needed is for the dealership to provide a desk for me to sign the paperwork to surrender the vehicle and a parking space for the vehicle to sit while FCA schedules a transport for it. Guess what? Olympia Chrysler Jeep DENIED the request for the surrender to take place at their dealership because they didn't want the "liability" of the vehicle sitting in their parking lot for a couple weeks. They didn't seem to mind my vehicle sitting in their parking lot for months while they milked every dollar of warranty work out of it and racked up loaner vehicle charges they could just bill back to FCA. But now it's a liability. You've been warned. Stay away from Olympia Chrysler Jeep.

Jessie B.
Carlton, OR
06/04/2017
Friendly Staff Terrible Experience
After extensive shopping for a used Rubicon we were extremely interested in one we found at this dealer. After calling a few times to verify information about it we made the three hour drive up. When we got in the jeep to take it for a test drive two different engine lights immediately went off and the tires that had been put on it were so large you could make a turn without very loud rubbing on the bumper, they were also so over inflated the ridewas extremely ruff. This was an auction vehicle that had been sprayed underneath and over sprayed on the paint all the after market work was unrecognizable. Despite all over this it was the basics we were looking for and we were still willing to negotiate to take it home. When we sat down with the salesmen after talking extensively over the price we were told the price we had seen online was $3000 off there lot price which was a mystery to is this price was not listed anywhere on the we vehicle or any paperwork. We were then told that the price we had seen was their absolute bottom price which was disappointing as it was above our price range but then they insulted us by saying if it would make us feel better so we could have the American Dream car negotiation they would take a $100 off of the vehicle. After this we left and made the drive home extremely disappointed and irritated in the experience, the vehicle, and the way we were treated. I would absolutely now recommend this dealership. Their INTERNET prices are a total scam! DO Not waist your time they want a premium for auction vehicles with sketchy records.

Meghann H.
01/18/2016 Category: Sales
Dealership to go to
Ok. This is our third Jeep we have purchased from Bruce Titus Jeep in Olympia. We traded our Overland for a Grand Cherokee High Altitude. What a beautiful, incredibly well designed and built SUV. Now, let's talk about the sales team. Joe, Jay and Ryan, you are the best! It was a wonderful buying experience! We didn't set out to buy a new SUV that day. So, there I was in a flannel shirt, hair in pony tail, and yoga pants. We decided to stop in at a Mercedes dealer, after visiting some friends, to see what the hoopla was all about. We walked in and the salesmen retreated to a corner. After several minutes, one approached. He said the one we were looking at was sold but if we wanted to look, that was ok. Why would you keep a sold vehicle on your showroom floor? He clearly "thought" we didn't have the financial ability to buy one. He offered no information on the GLC, and gave us the feeling that we were wasting his time. Shame on you Mercedes! My husband said that we should go to Bruce Titus Jeep in Olympia. And we did. When we walked in, everyone said hello, and we went on from there. Joe is new, but a lovely spirit and a humbleness that was refreshing. Having a Jeep Overland with a Hemi V-8, is hard to give up. However, after being clear to Joe and Jay that we weren't interested in anything less than an Overland, they asked us to drive the High Altitude diesel. My husband was interested in diesel. I drove, because I was sure it wouldn't have the power I was use to with the Hemi-8. I was so wrong! The High Altitude diesel delivered. Returning to the dealership, we sat down with Jay to see what we could do. And it didn't take long to reach a bargaining agreement, in between laughing, sharing stories and our lives. All of the sales team talked with us, so we never sat there alone or ignored. Nice touch folks. Ryan was also awesome to work with. Jay spent over an hour going through our new Jeep with us. Answering questions, showing us every little thing. In short, Bruce Titus, you have a really good team now! And Mercedes, we took our money, added to it, and bought twice the SUV! Moral: don't judge how someone walks into your showroom, it could cost you a sale. Bruce Titus, thank you for being "real" people!

Jim and Meghann H.
01/18/2016 Category: Sales
Dealership to go to

jay r.
Graham, WA
12/20/2015 Category: Sales
salesmen jay latham
this salesmen was very courteous and was very good at his job he not once try to pressure me into anything I would highly recommend him if your looking to buy a car the dealership was very good also they made you feel very comfortable and was willing to work a deal so both parties were happy I would highly recommend this company and salesman to my friends and people that I talk to for sure again they were both outstanding and pleasure to work with

Sharon/Carl B.
Tenino, WA
11/21/2015 Category: Sales
Stepping up and standing behind their product and their name...........
Rock Stars work here! They absolutely reversed an incredibly awful situation for us. We just can't say thank you enough!!!!!! (Sales and Service both...)

GR

BRUCE J.
CHRYSLER PT CRUISER
03/17/2015 Category: Service
Friendly, Competent Service
Friendly staff and good service. Look forward to my next visit.

JERRY G.
03/16/2015 Category: Service
jeep was repair on time
chris did a good job kept me imformed

SL
STEVEN L.
Sea Tac, WA
JEEP LIBERTY
03/15/2015 Category: Service
Recall
They gave me an appointment right away and did the work promptly.

KR
KEVIN R.
03/15/2015 Category: Service
service was good
Came in for an old change. They were prompt and cleaned my car.

BD
BETH D.
Seattle, WA
03/14/2015 Category: Service
First Oil Service
Purchased 2015 Jeep Cherokee and had my first oil service which was complimentary. While I have experienced poor service issues in the past, this visit was professional and pleasant. No complaints!

HK
HARRY K.
Yelm, WA
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
03/14/2015 Category: Service
Did a great job!!
They did a wonderful job on my jeep. The turn around was super and the clerk was very personable.

ES
EARL/LINDA S.
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
03/13/2015 Category: Service
Greg my mechanic
Greg has been my mechanic for almost 15 years....that is why I like owning my Jeep. I know that Greg will give me good service

DENNIS S.
Shelton, WA
CHRYSLER TOWN
03/11/2015 Category: Service
friendly sales people
Always had a good experience when I have been there

BEVERLY S.
JEEP COMPASS
03/06/2015 Category: Sales
pleasant people
we had a pleasant visit there.

DANIEL S.
Tumwater, WA
MITSUBISHI LANCER
03/05/2015 Category: Sales
awsome
bought the 2014 mitsubishi lancer se people were nice made sure i can aford the car. people need good credit befor buying a car.

JOSEPH L.
CHRYSLER 300
03/03/2015 Category: Service
Was able to schedule an appt the next day.
Service Manager Dawn was friendly and professional throughout the transaction. She listen to the issues I had with my car and assured me that it would be taken care of.

TOM B.
RAM 1500
03/02/2015 Category: Service
Dependable Service
Every visit has been meet with great service!