Kurt S.
Hebron, ME
05/29/2020
Efficient punctual prompt service
Set up service over the phone. When service was complete, I was contacted and paid over the phone as well. Pick up was a snap without ever having to go inside the main office. These guys do quality work, have total knowledge Of auto repair and are intelligent about how to run an auto repair business!

Rachel G.
05/22/2020
Replaced my Prius Battery and the world did not end.
My car had a catastrophic failure. Thankfully, Autobarn was able to order & replace parts and return my car in a short time.
Thank you for fixing my car.

EL
Elissa L.
Andover, ME
05/18/2020
Prompt service & clean garage
The combined experience and mechanical expertise is so reassuring here. Explaining to someone that has very little car savvy without demeaning tones and words gives confidence. I’ve gotten great help and advice over many years with different cars. Great guys!

SR

Steve T.
Mechanic Falls, ME
05/13/2020
Great Service, Environmentally Responsible; Doing Well By Doing Good
The guys at the Paris Autobarn are courteous, they are honest, and they are crackerjack mechanics. My car likes the summer tires they put on it: quiet, grippy, less rolling resistance. My car's engine likes the synthetic oil the Paris Autobarn guys put in it: engine idles like a sewing machine, purrs like a kitten, and I know from the past that my engine won't burn this oil. Both the oil and the tires, by the way, are soybean-based, not petroleum-based -- very important to the environment.

Do we still have time to save our our poor earth? The clock is ticking. I hope it's not too late! Having car repairs done at the Paris Autobarn is the environmentally responsible thing to do. The clock is ticking....

Bridgton, ME
Toyota Prius v
05/12/2020
PriusVRocks
Excellent service. Professional. Awesome.

Katey B.
South Paris, ME
Chevrolet Bolt EV
05/08/2020
Great service and support!
I really appreciate Paris autobarn for their friendly service and support! I love that they are leading the way in our area with electric vehicles! Thanks guys!

Brenda M.
Waterford, ME
04/30/2020
Response time and attention to detail
As a first time client I was impressed by how quickly Tony returned my call with a quote, their willingness to schedule an appointment right away and the procedures they have in place to follow the COVID-19 guidelines. Being ECO friendly is another plus for me.

CL
Caroline L.
04/29/2020
Clear quality work
My husband felt that the oil cost more than it should have. There is a chance that cost may hinder our ability to return.

Lee B.
Sumner, ME
04/24/2020
Great Service at an Affordable Price
This is the second time I have had service performed at Paris Autobarn within the past year. They quickly find out what the problem is and explain it in a way that is easy to understand with all the costs involved BEFORE they do the actual work. I appreciate this very much.

Rebecca S.
Honda Fit
04/23/2020
Great service as always!
I have always had great service from Paris Auto Barn. I trust what they tell me.

FH
Fred H.
Greenwood, ME
Nissan Rogue
04/22/2020 Category: Service
Fred said he was very pleased with the staff.

CV
Chris V.
South Paris, ME
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/22/2020 Category: Service
Chris said this business did a great job. He wants to thank them.

Chris H.
Bethel, ME
04/02/2020
Subaru Purchase
Solid communication. I was able to take the car for a couple of days so my mechanic could look it over before purchasing.

Kody S.
Mechanic Falls, ME
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Kody said this business had quick and fast service.