Auburn, ME
Nissan LEAF
10/29/2020
needed maintenance
Great service, the best. Possibly the best service ever. Tremendous attention to the car. Beautiful. Perhaps even the most beautiful. Phenomenal.

Greenwood, ME
10/21/2020
Very professional and helpful when it came to explaining what was going on with my vehicle. They seem to be very knowledgeable about my vehicle and the type of service it needs as well (honda pilot). Service was done in a timely manner and I would say price was comparable to other garages yet was closer to home which is a plus.

Clayton M.
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Clayton said they did good work.

GG
Gaetan G.
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Gaeten said they did a good job and are fair.

Kurt S.
Hebron, ME
10/03/2020
Professional Service
These guys are real professionals. Get you in for emergencies or regular service. Quality service!

Brenda M.
Waterford, ME
09/29/2020
Excellent customer service
Went above and beyond to resolve my complicated issue.

NH
Nancy H.
Stoneham, ME
09/29/2020
Excellent service at reasonable price
Paris Autobarn keeps my 2011 Subaru in excellent mechanical condition. Their pricing is always reasonable and workmanship excellent. This will ultimately save me a lot of money by extending the number of years I will own the car.

Ben B.
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Ben said they are knowledgeable, and they followed up with him multiple times. The guys there really try with their work.

Dennis B.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said the staff provided good service.

Bruce H.
Poland, ME
09/23/2020
First time visit and very impressed.
Had our car inspected and was fast and easy. They pointed out areas that would need work before the next inspection and answered a lot of my questions about the all electric cars they have there.

VK
Victor K.
Norway, ME
09/19/2020
Honest, Reliable , Efficient
Discovered these guys through a friend. And since I now own a newer Honda they seemed to be the right place to go locally to have my car kept at it's best. And they have proven me right. They are reasonably priced, they get the job done right. Courteous and friendly. They run a green garage so they are also environmentally positive. I'll continue to have my car serviced here. Thanks !

Bill B.
Bath, ME
Chevrolet Volt
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Bill said he appreciated the business' professionalism.

MV
Marriane V.
Penobscot, ME
Kia Soul EV
09/16/2020
We loved the focus on and knowledge about electric and hybrid vehicles, and green car usage in general
We bought a used 2017 Kia Soul EV from Paris Autobarn this week, and the whole process was great. They located the car at auction for us and got it checked over and ready for us. They gave us a good "orientation" to the features of the car and tips for how to drive it most efficiently before we left the lot. The business side of the transaction was smooth, with no surprises. We love the car already, and would recommend the Paris Autobarn (and driving an electric vehicle) to anyone!!

West Paris, ME
09/15/2020
Easy buying
Went there to trade in my car for another to purchase. Sale extremely easy and smooth. The staff are always nice and helpful. The vehicle is what we had wanted and expected. I am pretty sure we will return in the future.

RF
Richard F.
Greenwood, ME
09/11/2020
Top notch repair!!
5 star service. Fixed my rattling heat shield quickly and price was fair (and I’m sure cheaper than Evergreen). Added bonus was desk guy used to work at Evergreen so it was great to have some consistency for me as it was my first time at your garage.
FYI - I drive by your garage everyday between Greenwood and Lewiston. A friend of mine “liked” your garage on Facebook so I decided to give you a try. I plan to be a repeat customer! Thank you!