Jodi S.
Excellent Service everytime!

Jan B.
Waterford, ME
11/14/2019
Tony and John are very professional and helpful. So nice to have a car repair service you can trust.

KW
Ken W.
Bethel, ME
11/14/2019
Great friendly service.
Never fun to spend on car repairs but a competent and appreciative business eases the pain.

KD
Karen D.
Bethel, ME
11/11/2019
Car recall
I brought my car to them early June. Before they touched my car they said why didt I take it some place else. Um excuse me if why complain your getting business. So I was told that they would be done in 3_4 hrs . I call them back and see how thing were going and they good . They call me back and they ran into a prob. Well they broke a part in my car wanting me to pay well I told they that part was fine before I brought it to them I called mazda and they cover it throw a recall. So they told me that the part wont be here till the next day. So I'm out of a car getting a rental for a day was a night mare I look but then i said for get it. So I go up the next day go pick it up go start my car wouldt start my whole dash not working. So they put it back together they also had to put my air bag together. To this day my phone wont connect to my car I would not recommend this place to anyone very rude I really wish I did bring my car some place else very disappointed
Tony G. from Paris Autobarn responded on 11/12/2019

Hi Karen. Thanks for reaching out and giving us an opportunity to address some of your concerns. First and foremost, if you have a recall from the manufacturer of your vehicle you are required to take the vehicle to the authorized dealer of that vehicle brand. We are not a Mazda dealer so that is why we initially told you that we cannot perform the recall for you. We get calls from customers all the time asking if we can perform recalls and have to direct them to the dealer. In this very unusual case, Mazda corporate called us and asked if we would be willing to perform the recall for you to save you the trip to a far away Mazda dealer. In over five years of being in business we have never had a manufacturer ask us to do something like this. I also want to again clarify that we have absolutely no association with Mazda so if you had any problems with dealing with them in the past, that has nothing to do with our business. One of the recalls that Mazda asked us to perform on your vehicle involved the replacement of your lower control arms. In order to remove those parts your sway bar links had to be disconnected from the control arms. Because we live in Maine and your vehicle is over twelve years old the sway bar links broke upon removing them, due to heavy corrosion on them.  Had you been at a Mazda dealer they may have not even told you about those parts breaking and would have "goodwill warrantied" them even though they are not covered under the recall. However, you were not at a Mazda dealer so we informed you of the additional parts needed and waited for Mazda to eventually email us back and they approved paying for the broken sway bar links as well. Also, nothing that our highly trained technicians worked on would cause your phone to not connect to your car, that is clearly an unrelated issue, again not surprising considering the age and mileage of your car (nearly 150,000 miles at the time). To wrap up and summarize, we were trying to do you and Mazda corporate a favor by agreeing to perform a recall, something shops such as ours usually never do because manufacturers generally require their dealers to perform the work. Our understanding was that the alternative was that you would have to drive several hours to go to a Mazda dealer. We're sorry you had a bad experience with Mazda but hopefully, after this explanation, you will agree that any issues you had with Mazda corporate are not related to our small business. In the future we will not be able to accept any manufacturer recalls from any of our customers. Thank you and take care.

Katey B.
Chevrolet Bolt EV
11/10/2019
Super service
Paris Autobarn is a great place to count on good service. I have had a few issues with my car over the years and Tony and the folks at Paris Autobarn have always been quick to support figuring out how to get me back on the road asap. Thank you!!! Katey

AC
Alison C.
Naples, ME
Toyota Prius Prime
11/07/2019
Quick and friendly
As always PAB staff was terrific! They were ready when I got there and got my Prius done quickly! Staff is a pleasure to work with. The lovable dog is an added bonus! PS. The staff loves donuts🍩
Tony G. from Paris Autobarn responded on 11/07/2019

Hello Alison. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review and a five star review! We're honored that you continue to choose Paris Autobarn to service your Toyota Prius Prime and Honda Clarity Plug-in Hybrid. Also thanks for the donuts! -The team (Tony, Scott, John, Dennis, and NAKITA)

AK
Arlene K.
11/06/2019
service
As usual their service is very, very good. They have excellent interaction with me and answer all my questions. I have NEVER had to return for the same problem, which has happened with other shops! My car is a 2010 and they keep me advised on what is needed to keep it in good running and safe conditions. I like the products they use and sell and their concern for the environment, which is important to me. I would recommend them to everyone.
Tony G. from Paris Autobarn responded on 11/07/2019

Hello Arlene. We're very honored that you continue to choose Paris Autobarn to service and maintain your Subaru Outback and that you look to us for advice on how to keep it running smoothly and safely. Thank you so much for writing such an awesome review of our business and for the five star rating. -The team at Paris Autobarn (Tony, Scott, Dennis, and NAKITA)

(and John too!)

Stoneham, ME
Land Rover LR3
11/03/2019
Paris Autobarn - a great place for your car (or truck).
If you don't (already) have a trusted shop, or a neighbor/relative w/ a garage - this may be the place you're looking for. Paris Autobarn is "green" and affordable; the folks are skilled, conscientious, and pleasant. Give them a try, and you'll return - just as I did...
Tony G. from Paris Autobarn responded on 11/03/2019

Hello! Thank you so much for your five star review and kind words about our business. We are glad you appreciate our efforts to apply environmental consciousness to automotive repair. If you feel compelled to tell your friends and family about our shop it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

CK
Courtney K.
Portland, ME
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Courtney said the employees were really friendly and helpful.

Matthiew M.
Stoneham, ME
Volkswagen e-Golf
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Matthiew said that he was completely satisfied.

John M.
Toyota Avalon
10/29/2019
Great Customer Service!
Just moved to Paris and was hoping to find a new Service Station for my car. I am so glad I found Paris Autobarn online. Scott and Tony provided the most excellent of care explaining everything they would do for me with the utmost respect and courtesy. Their team resolved all issues in a timely manner and charged me a reasonable price for their service. Scott even gave me a ride home rather than wait. I am definitely taking my car there for all future service. Great job guys!
John M.

EM
Erwin M.
Suzuki SX4
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Erwin said the staff was able to determine where the noise was coming from and he was satisfied with what they did.

Ruth C.
Monmouth, ME
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Ruth said this business did a wonderful job and the staff was very polite. Everything was done quickly and to her expectations. All was good.

NB
Norman B.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/19/2019
oil change
always on time , friendly service.

RP
Raymond P.
Minot, ME
Chevrolet Aveo
10/17/2019
In and Out
Made appointments for fluid film application for both vehicles; one on a Friday, the other on the following Monday. In done and out without long wait and without drama. Happy with service.

Nissan LEAF
10/10/2019
You've got to get your car fixed or bought from here!
I recently purchased my first electric vehicle and I couldn't be more happy with the amount of attention they gave me with all the questions I had as well as how awesome the vehicle is prepped and ready to be sold. These guys are top-notch they don't have any hidden dock fees or any of the baloney that dealerships have.

Volkswagen GTI
10/10/2019
One of a kind!
Wonderful hidden gem in Maine well worth the drive from anywhere! if you didn't hear the air wrench is going every now and then you wouldn't even know you are at a car repair facility.

Robert B.
Marshfield, VT
10/08/2019
all well
folks looked over the 2010 prius i bought with 75k. it now has 110k and is great. almost no maintenance needed.

Dennis B.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said he has been there twice, and he has been quite happy with this business.

RP
Ruth P.
Bar Harbor, ME
Nissan LEAF
09/25/2019
Excellent experience
Paris Autobarn has been incredible to work with. We live 3 hours from the Autobarn but we were looking for a Nissan Leaf and we wanted to support their unique, eco-friendly business. They were super accommodating and worked with us to find a creative solution to meeting midway for us to pick up the vehicle. The car is fantastic and we couldn't have asked for more! What a fantastic business!