Dorothy R.
Toyota Prius c
02/22/2020
Great service, as usual!
Great service as usual. Thank you for taking such hood care of me and my Prius!

DF
David F.
Mechanic Falls, ME
02/21/2020
Very accommodating
Good experience, reasonably priced. I’ll be going back

Kurt S.
Hebron, ME
Nissan Murano
02/21/2020
In a pinch
Had an emergency before heading out of town same morning and Tony and his crew squeezed me in first thing in the morning to service my vehicle. As usual, service was timely, efficient, and quality with attention to all details!

FH
Frank H.
Paris, ME
02/20/2020
Good, honest service
Always explains exactly what needs to be done. No additional charges without directly contacting you first. Allows customer to spread out costly repairs over several service sessions.

Kelly B.
Nissan LEAF
02/14/2020
Snow Tires and Snow Dog
I slip and slide less with my snow tires. Nakita is cute. The people that work there are really nice too.

Dan H.
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Dan said the business is fast and efficient.

SR

Richard C.
West Paris, ME
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Richard said this business did an excellent job. They did what they said they were going to do and he is happy they did what they said.

LL
Lisa L.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
01/23/2020
Truly a Professional Shop
We are new residents of Maine and have had nothing but problems looking for a decent, honest mechanic. The reason I picked Paris Auto Barn is because of all the awesome reviews. So far we have had 2 of our vehicles in for service and we are completely satisfied so here is another awesome review to add to your list. I wouldn't take our vehicles anywhere else.

Auburn, ME
01/22/2020
Progressive shop that knows their stuff
The guys at PAB are a wonderful group that are honest, knowledgeable and affordable. Whole heartedly recommend a visit for any size repair or vehicle purchase.

CE
Carla E.
Greenwood, ME
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Carla said this business's service was good, prompt, quick and the employees were clear about the work that was needed and communicated with her very well.

Jason W.
Winthrop, ME
01/18/2020
Decent car, price competitive, easy buy, no bullshit.
Very happy with purchase. The Car Guru listing was not entirely accurate in that it claimed the car had a backup camera, which it does not. But not a deal breaker. We bought the car sight unseen, which was a risk but it paid off and we are quite contented and would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants a good car and doesn't want to play games while buying it.

GR
Greg R.
Jeep Liberty
01/17/2020
Service was good and timely.
Went in for a coolant flush. Work was done on time and price was fair.

Alison M.
Saco, ME
Nissan JUKE
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Alison said everyone at the business is down to earth.

Karin S.
Harpswell, ME
Toyota Prius v
01/11/2020
Reliability, honesty and fairness
I had never heard of Paris Autobarn before my trusted brother-in-law recommended that we look at their website for a used car to replace my totalled 2013 Prius in late December. I was pleased to see their standards for selling cars and a no-hassle sticker price, especially for me being a female and not knowledgeable about car values or technology. I was even more pleased on the first visit when Tony spent considerable time going over their mission and philosophy. It seemed to set them apart from other car dealers, and I was all for their environmental concerns, so I was hooked from the start. And then when Autobarn actually had two cars that fit my budget and priorities, I was happy to put down a deposit after the test drives, and even happier when I picked up the car several days later because everything was as Tony said it was. I feel comfort in the company’s knowledge of cars and capabilities. While it is somewhat of a hike for me to get there from Harpswell for service, I know that I can count on Autobarn for any future questions or needs. In fact, I have already recommended Autobarn to someone I met at the Recycle Center this afternoon.