Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Chevrolet Cruze
06/15/2019
Best Honest Car Repair Shop in Tucson
I've had the runaround and been taken advantage by car shops either overcharging me or doing unnecessary repairs from too many places, so when I found Parker, I was both relieved and blown away by their above and beyond service.
They tell you upfront anything they recommend doing, then YOU decide what you want to have done.
They guarantee their work and charge a fair cost for the labor/parts/service.
They place their customers first and genuinely care about your satisfaction.
Our whole family goes here now, and they treat you with the kindest respect like family too.
The reward / referral punch cards are a nice bonus, and the waiting area/lobby is always kept clean with any coffee refreshments and a nice TV while you wait.
In case if you need to go, there a wonderful courtesy shuttle that will take you anywhere for free!
I have been so impressed by this business and I tell everyone who needs a good, honest local car shop to go here.
100% better than a dealership!
So happy our family found this place!
Thank you Parker!

MT
Marjee T.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/15/2019
The service is great! Everyone is polite! The place is clean and neat
I know the service and repair will be the best! My son, Chris Mills, and I have both had Scott do car service for us before. There is no doubt about the quality. I like having a ride home and back to the shop when work was completed. Nice, polite people.

JV
JOE V.
Good guys, good environment
I was quoted approximately $155 and ended up paying $244. Disappointed with the difference.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you, Joe, for the feedback. We appreciate you coming back in to see us. I will pass this feedback along thank you again.

Lisa B.
06/12/2019
Excellent customer service and efficiency
I have never had a bad experience at Parker. They always schedule me in quickly and get my car back to me in a timely manner. They are upfront on the cost and always let me know if they see any future problems arising so we can stay out in front of it. The customer service is great and picking up a clean washed and vacuumed car is the cherry on top!!!
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you, Lisa, for the 5-star rating and yes recommendation. We wanted to thank you again for bring the Subaru Forester in for the Oil change and check engine light fix. Thank you again

AE
Amber E.
Nissan 370Z
One word, AMAZING
I took my new baby to Parker late at night to find out there was a stickier issue than we thought, as in who’s financially responsible. Scott called me and kept me up to date constantly and never pressured me into paying for things before we knew the answer. I had a nightmare experience w/a prior shop that ruined my last vehicle which is why I had to buy this car in the first place. Parker took great care of my car and it was returned to me looking better than how it arrived. Couldn’t be more pleased and I will be continuing my business w/them for sure😀
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you very much, Amber, for coming in for the very first time. We really appreciate the feedback and such kind words. When the problem was found on the 370z we wanted to be sure that we were correct before any parts were sold. We understand these things happen even to new cars. Thank you again for your patience with us.

Joe M.
06/11/2019
Awesome Assistance!
Professional and attentive showed concern for finding the problem with vehicle and no BS.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you, for the great review and yes recommendation. We really appreciate you bringing in the Tacoma with the check engine light on for us to check out. Remember that work would come with a three year or 36,000-mile parts and labor warranty. Thank you again.

06/10/2019
Done right the first time
You can count on Parker doing the job right and being honest and up front on all work being done, the cost of that work and anything else they have spotted along the way.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you very much for the great review and for bringing the Subaru back in for service. We are glad that we fixed the air conditioning and the spark plugs. We thank you again for your continued support of us.

06/08/2019
Excellent car care busines
The Parker Family and their employees at Parker Automive are by far the #1 place in Tucson that I will bring my car to for ANYTHING big or Minor. They are terrific and pleasant to work with. If they find something on your car they will consult with you before undertaking the repair. Your car will be vacumned and washed before you pick it up. Thank you Ryan & Scott for your dedicated service to my vehicle.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for the kind words and great review. Thank you for bringing the RX 350 back into us for the 60,000-mile major service and brake fluid exchange. We really appreciate your family's patronage. Thank you again.

Aaron B.
05/25/2019
Customer Service
As usual. Parker is not only met my needs but exceeded them. As i Myself am in the customer service industry I know how important it is to provide a positive experience and they most definitely exceed in this facet always a pleasure doing business with Parker
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you Aaron, we really appreciate the great feedback and the kind words. We thank you again for your patronage.

Jordan S.
05/22/2019
Out of town help
Our daughter attends the UA and we live out of state... The people at Parker Automotive are awesome... We have worked with Scott for the last two years.. They are honest, up front, and hold true to quoted prices for repairs. When we need repairs we will not go anywhere else in Tucson.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you, Alec, for trusting us with your family. We have been family owned and operated since 1995 and have treated all customers like family because you are. We thank you again for having your daughter bring her Corolla in to fix the brake lights and the air conditioning system. Thank you again.

HP
Helen P.
05/21/2019
Excellent service; knowledgeable staff; great location; personal attention; very clean, comfortable waiting area.
I have been taking my 2005 Toyota Corolla, purchased new with 11 miles on it, to Parker Automotive for over five years. Not only are they very efficient while my car is in for service, they also contact me when it is "time" for a check-up, based on miles driven. This service is very beneficial to me personally, because there are TONS of things that must be tracked generally, and this is one that I don't even have to think about. I appreciate the professional service, and the complete information they provide, including cost, before actually doing the work, so I know what I am paying for! When I purchased this car new, my goal was to keep it as long as I "lasted".....so far, with almost 94K miles, we are good!
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you very much, Helen, for your great review and a five-star rating. We want to thank you again for your continued support of us over half a decade. Thank you for bringing the Corolla back in for the water pump and coolant replacement. Thank you again.

BD
BOB D.
05/09/2019
Excellent job done
Had work done that was overdue.repair done in timely manner.price within reason.will recommend.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you very much, Bob, we thank you again for coming back into see us. We really appreciate your continued support of us. We thank you again.

CONNIE S.
05/08/2019
The best
Those Parket guys always provide goo service
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you very much, Connie, for the great review and the yes recommendation. We really appreciate you bringing the CR-V back into us for the tire rotation and oil service. Thank you again.

BP
Ben P.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/02/2019
Automotive service
Parker Automotive is the best independent garage in Tucson!!! You can fully trust that they will do the necessary work needed and they will not try to sell you something you do not need. They also have a free shuttle service if needed. I would highly recommend Parker Automotive to anyone and will keep going back for all of our service needs.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you again, Ben, for such an awesome review. Everyone here wants to say thank you again for all the support and patronage.

Jerry S.
04/13/2019
Great work!
From the moment we spoke with Scott to make our appt. to them contacting us re issues w/truck to when they notified us that it was ready was timely and informative. They explained everything and were friendly. They figured out what the issues were with our truck when others couldn’t. Thanks Parker - we highly recommend you.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you, Jerry, for the great feedback and the yes recommendation. We are glad that you came back in to see us. We hope that the Tacoma is quite now with the air conditioning is running. We thank you for so many years of supporting us. Thank you again.

IR
IRVIN R.
04/10/2019
Honda 2002
Having new sways bars is amazing. Having them installed correctly and at a fair price is even better.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you, we really appreciate the great feedback and kind words. Everyone here says thank you again.

IB
Inga B.
04/10/2019
Everyone is very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. I always feel confident in their work and recommendations!
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you, Mrs. B., for the great review and coming in to see us again. We really appreciate you bringing the Rav 4 back in for us to fix the brake noise. We thank you again.

PK
Patrick K.
04/04/2019
Thank you, Parker Automotive!!!!
I spoke to Ryan Wahl at Parker two weeks ago re: my daughter's Nissan Versa overheating. The vehicle had been to the Nissan dealership twice and "fixed" (parts replaced) but the issue kept reoccurring. Ryan immediately got the car into his shop and they found the culprit. A new part was ordered and the car cooling issue fixed! Ryan was extremely responsive by phone and quickly got the looked at and problem diagnosed. We could not have been more pleased and satisfied by Parker Automotive and Ryan! We're clients for life! Thank you!
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 04/05/2019

Thank very much for the great review. We really appreciate the opportunity to serve your family. Just a reminder that all of that work comes with a three year or 36,000-mile parts and labor warranty. We thank you again.

Lisa M.
03/19/2019
Excellent as always
I always feel as though I am being cared for as a family member and not just as a customer.
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you, Ms. M., for a great review and such kind words. We really thank you for bringing back the Taurus in for the oil service. We are glad that we caught the battery failing and replaced it under warranty. Thank you again.

Marsha and Gilbert B.
03/12/2019
My husband and I have been using Parker for about 5 years. We find their service excellent! Their work on our two Acura’s has always been superb at prices much lower than our previous mechanic. We highly recommend this company to anyone who expect five star service at reasonable prices. Ryan is an awesome:)
Thomas P. from Parker Automotive responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you very much Mr. and Mrs. B., for such a great review. We appreciate your trust of us over these past five years. Glad to have fixed the Air Condition system for the hot summer weather coming soon. Everyone here at Parker wants to say thank you again.