Ray H.
02/09/2018
Excellent customer service and courteous employees. Made me feel that I was their most important customer that day
As stated above, excellent customer service and courteous employees. Made me feel that I was their most important customer that day. Paul was very thorough in diagnosing my problem and discussing some concerns. He topped off all fluids and checked out my truck to make sure it is in good operating condition. Cory Simpson is a very courteous young man and a valuable asset as the office employee. I look forward to a long relationship with Paul's Automotive.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 02/13/2018

Mr. Holton this review means the world to us! Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this. We strive to do our best every single day and to hear that you enjoyed our service only assures us that we are going in the right direction. You are welcome here anytime!
- Paul & Pat

JJ
John J.
Mount Pleasant, NC
Nissan Frontier
02/07/2018
Good experience first time visit
Service I received for my door window was prompt and as agreed. Window works great-no complaints. All folks contacted were polite and sincere. Recommendations for future maintenance Paul gave appeared to be honest and accurate; gave me a sense of confidence that I am not getting ripped off. Real good experience overall!
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 02/08/2018

John, this review is fantastic! Thank you for writing it for us. It thrills us to hear that you are pleased with the repair and we hope that you call if you need anything else. Thank you so much.

JO
Justin O.
Kannapolis, NC
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Justin said his experience was good. The business got everything done that he needed to have done. The service was quick and the staff was friendly.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 02/08/2018

Thank you for the really kind review Justin! It means a lot to us that you took the time to do that. Please let us know if we can help you further in any way.

Allan B.
North Carolina
Mercury Mountaineer
01/20/2018 Category: Service
Allan said Paul called him directly before doing the repairs. He discussed the problems and the cost up front. He also said he was trust worthy.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 01/23/2018

Thank you Bernard. Our main goal here is to keep you informed and comfortable at all times while your vehicle is in our shop. It makes us very happy that you trusted us with your vehicle and we hope to continue helping you in the future. Thank you.

KG
Kira G.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jayne. She said the employees were very nice. They provided very good service. They completed service on time. They stuck to their service quote. They called once her vehicle was completed to be picked up.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 01/23/2018

Thank you so much for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the work we did and hope that you will visit us again if you need anything else in the future. We appreciate you so much.

EF
Earnest F.
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Earnest said the business did a good job, and let him know what was needed.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 01/23/2018

Thank you so much Earnest for this great review! Please let us kow if we can do anything else for you in the future.

WM
William M.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/05/2018
Just an all around great experience
Everyone is so friendly and they make you feel welcome, I will continue to have all my maintenance done here as I have for the past few years.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 01/11/2018

Thank you William! You know you are always welcome here! We really appreciate this kind review and please let us know if we can help you out any time that you need it.

Tyler B.
Kannapolis, NC
Ram Pickup
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Tyler said he's been very happy with the work that has been done at this facility. He's good friends with Paul because he's a good guy.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 01/11/2018

Thank you so much Tyler! That is exactly what we aim for. Creating friendships throughout the community is our number one goal. We really appreciate you and hope that we can further help you in any way we can.

RJ
Randall J.
Salisbury, NC
12/22/2017
Great Service / Great People
Honest repairs....
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 12/27/2017

Thank you so much Randall. Let us know if we can help you with anything else in the future

P.S. Say Hi to Jude for me! -Cory

FH
Fred H.
Ford Edge
12/20/2017
State Inspection
Pauls did my state inspection on 12/19. The service was great. I was in and out in 20 minutes.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 12/21/2017

Thanks for giving us a great review Fred. We are glad that you were pleased with the service. If you need anything in the future, let us know.

Jane M.
12/20/2017 Category: Service
Jane said the business did a great job.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 12/21/2017

Thanks so much Jane! Let us know if we can help you in any way in the future.

KR
Kathy R.
North Carolina
Hyundai Azera
12/20/2017 Category: Service
Kathy said the employees were nice and they did what they said they were going to do.

Jan W.
GMC Acadia
12/15/2017
regular oil change and check all for any problems
They are great help to me and always trustworthy

HB
Heather B.
Land Rover LR2
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Heather said the customer service was great.

EH
Elmer H.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Alice. She said Paul is honest and he does good work.
Paul R. from Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 01/04/2018

Thank you so much Elmer! Your kind review means a lot to us. Let us know if you need anything in the future.