DIANE C.
03/16/2021
Paul and Louis are very honest and very zen. They have gone out of their way to help me with my car. I needed a part for my car once that the dealer told me was discontinued. That I would have to try to find the part myself. Paul was able to find the part in just a couple of days. And as you probably know, a dealer would have charged a lot more.
My son and daughter-in-law are now big fans and we won't take our car in for servicing anywhere else. We completely trust them.

Ford Edge

Canyon Country, CA
Chevrolet Corvette
03/11/2021
The service is the best
Been going here for years. The only shop I would go to. Very knowledgeable, they have a great crew and only use the highest quality parts.

FG
FRED G.
03/11/2021
Great friendly service
Great friendly service at very resonable rates. Highly recommended

great friendly service at

BARBARA H.
Volvo 240
03/05/2021
Repairs on my 1987 Volvo
Not any garage would want to work on a car this old! Paul's automotive inspected my car thoroughly, gave me their analysis of work needed, and accomplished a number of repairs efficiently and quickly. They were fair, straight forward and trustworthy. My volvo is running like a champ!
Barbara H

STEPHANIE B.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
03/04/2021
Kind and efficient and reasonably priced
I always go to Paul’s. They always squeeze me in and they do their work quickly and efficiently. They are also very pleasant. Highly recommend this business.

Jesse T.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Jesse said friendly and honest. Cost effective. He never has any complaints and he likes everything about the place.

NS
Nick S.
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Nick said he thought the price was reasonable. His vehicle works. It was easy, friendly, and simple.

AN
ANTHONY N.
Honda Civic Sdn
02/20/2021
Consistent excellence
Paul’s automotive has been maintaining my vehicles for a decade and I have not ever had a problem.
The crew is professional and courteous.
I highly recommend Paul’s for your needs.

BR

Studio City, CA
Volkswagen Cabrio
02/16/2021
Honest, excellent service
I've only had good experiences at Paul's Automotive. They are trustworthy and they do really good work. I feel very confident taking my car to Paul's.

DONNA S.
Encino, CA
Cadillac Escalade
02/08/2021
Paul and everyone that have worked with have always provided quick and excellent, personable service!!
I feel that there is nothing that the team at Paul's Automotive can't take care of!! They have serviced my Hummer H1, my prius and my Cadillac! I am always so happy with the results of their service! I couldn't recommend them more highly!!!

JOHN R.
02/03/2021
The people I can take the car in in m
I can take the car in , say what I think needs fixed, leave it up to the guys if anything else needs fixed and they give me a Rudd home. Trustworthy is the word for Paul’s. Great guys too

RP
Ryan P.
01/28/2021 Category: Service
Ryan said the staff are quick, easy and they did good work.