NW
NOAH W.
Calabasas, CA
03/14/2019
Best Mechanic I’ve Ever Had
Paul is a great mechanic. He is always honest and upfront about what needs to be done. Never has steered me wrong. I’m a customer for life.

SD
SUZY D.
03/14/2019
Execelkent customer service and excellent work on cars. Very fair prices.

BR
BARRY R.
03/13/2019
Paul's is always the best at servicing my car.

EF
Eric F.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the staff was very fair overall. They were honest, and up front about the service.

David B.
Studio City, CA
03/12/2019 Category: Service
David said he is happy with service.

MICHAEL R.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/11/2019
Always great service
we’ve been taking our cars to Paul’s for 20 years. Always satisfied with their great service. I highly recommend this complete auto repair shop to anyone.

MT
MICHELLE T.
Toyota Matrix
03/09/2019
Easy as always!
Another great trip for routine oil change and was glad to hear nothing else needed fixing or keeping an eye on anything!
They make it so simple, and I’m so grateful for them!

MANNIX H.
03/04/2019
Friendly
Very friendly and helpful always go out they way to help. Thank you.

AFSHIN S.
Lincoln
03/01/2019
PAUL’S AUTO ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!
I’m actually a great mechanic but aquired to many 66 & 67 Lincoln Continentals. After getting ripped off by so many different shops, I found Paul who’s been behind Autozone forever. Extremely professional, fast and quality work. Paul & Louis know cars well.
I’m never going anywhere else. They work on my newer cars and old 65’ 230SL to my 1971 Lincoln Mark III.... by far the easiest relationship w a mechanic who’s a friend now

MF
MELLISA F.
Lexus ES 330
02/28/2019
So quick
Paul’s is always so quick and efficient. Thank you for always helping me out!

KENNITH M.
02/22/2019
Speedy, complete and knowledgeable.
Asked for help and each incident is completed timely and satisfactorily .

James L.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
02/22/2019 Category: Service
James said he really appreciated the business and that if the rest of the world was as good as Paul is we'd all be happier. He said that Paul is an angel, he always provides great work, and helps to the best of his ability.

PK
PAUL K.
Nissan Maxima
02/21/2019
Paul's gets it done
Great service for 20 years. No problems.

KH
KEN H.
Encino, CA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/21/2019
BEST MECHANICS EVER
Great work done on time - very professional.

LF
LEAH F.
02/20/2019
The BEST
Paul’s is the best. Hands-down. I got a flat tire and I had to drive down to Newport Beach for a job. Because I’ve been there before, they just took it in and took care of it for me. I didn’t even have to skip a beat. They’ve been wonderful to us every single time. Thank you so much guys!

JACQUELINE S.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
02/20/2019
Nice people, good work
I needed to find a good, reliable mechanic since the dealerships generally bleed their customers dry. Paul's was recommended by people in my neighborhood. I'm pleased with the referral. Paul is great to deal with and my service was done promptly and with expertise. I anticipate utilizing Paul's for this and any subsequent cars I drive.

02/17/2019
The service center is close to my home and the service is completed timely.
Each time my service was completed efficiently and I feel it was done properly because my issue was resolved and I have no complaints.

DV
DAVE V.
Honda Civic Sedan
02/16/2019
Expert Service As Always
Another great experience at Paul's Automotive. Its no wonder that place is always so busy. Many return customers that are on a first name basis with the staff. I wouldn't take any of my family's vehicles anywhere else.

02/14/2019
Paul's Automotive - two thumbs up.
Experienced, honest, knowledgeable, fair. Been serving this community a long time. They really know their stuff.

HD
HALLIE D.
02/08/2019
New battery
I noticed that I needed a new battery for the last couple of days; luckily I was able to drive it to Paul’s where they diagnosed it right away. They had a battery in stock and replaced it right away. I got the car back within 45 minutes and was on my way. I’ve been coming to Paul’s for years, and am very satisfied with their service.