ANITA S.
Kia Soul
08/14/2020
Trustworthy and Efficient
I can always depend on Lewis and Paul to keep my cars running, for advice and thoughtfulness. I usually leave feeling relieved and cared for. Thanks for the much needed car wash!

IH
INGRID H.
Agoura Hills, CA
08/13/2020
Quality Job & Excellent Customer Service
I have had my car repaired and serviced by Paul’s Automotive 3 or 4 times now and every time I am completely satisfied. The installation of parts is always quality because they go the extra mile by paying attention to the details when other shops cut corners. In addition, there customer service is always top notch. Paul calls me to let me know what’s wrong before he replaces parts and is honest about weather or not it is completely necessary for said parts to be replaced. He doesn’t try to convince me I need something that I do not really need so he can make an extra buck. However, if he recommends I need something I always take his advice because he is trustworthy and has many years of experience working with automobiles. I would 100% recommended this shop for routine service or major repairs.

08/12/2020
Very helpful, great service!
I had a great experience with Paul and Louis. They took the time to talk though the issues with my car and my options for maintenance. They were very patient, worked with me to find the best quality and price, and were highly communicative about decisions and status updates. I never got the feeling that they were trying to rush me or upsell services/products that I didn’t need. I will definitely bring my car back for service in the future!

DEBRA G.
08/07/2020

PM
PAUL M.
Buick Lucerne
07/30/2020
Great service & repairs done very well
Very knowledgeable people who quickly find and repair the problem.

EP
Eric P.
Van Nuys, CA
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Eric said that he called on Thursday for an appointment. The appointment was set for Monday. After he left, they called him and told him there was an opening on Friday. He appreciates them calling and letting him know about the opening in. They were done with his vehicle in less than an hour. He was in and out.

RUSS C.
Encino, CA
07/25/2020
Been going to Paul’s for over 20 years due to reliable, consistent service that is trustworthy.

DT
DREW T.
North Hollywood, CA
Volkswagen CC
07/24/2020
I always leave with a smile. Great service.

LARITA S.
Studio City, CA
07/24/2020
Simply the best
They make repairs based on acute diagnostics. They are the only ones that I trust to repair my car.

PE
PAUL E.
Van Nuys, CA
07/22/2020
Best in the valley!
I take all my vehicles to Paul's. Now, both my daughters take theirs too.

Always dependable.

MJ
Michelle J.
Honda Fit
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Michelle said she went to Paul's because they are not expensive like the dealer and he did a great job.

SL
Shaun L.
07/16/2020
Honest and straight forward.
I trust them. They are fair and empathatic with my needs.

WL
WESLEY L.
Toyota Avalon
07/14/2020
Last Second Oil Change
I have been super busy and struggled to find time to take my car in for an oil change. I called this morning, and even though they were busy, they were able to squeeze me in. Oil change was completed quickly and professionally. 10/10 recommend taking your car here for auto work!

FG
FRANK G.
Nissan Maxima
07/13/2020
Excellent Excellent Excellent
I've been going there for over 16 years they never let me down once I don't think I need to say anything more than that.

AL
AMADO L.
Santa Monica, CA
07/11/2020
Quick, Knowledgable,Friendly Service
While out doing my maintenance calls my service utility truck began giving me issues and I broke down in the lot of an adjacent building. When i went to Paul's Automotive and told them all the symptoms they told me what the problem maybe and the cost of that repair. But they were all booked up for the day and being that it was Friday close to 3pm they wouldn't be able to get to it until Monday. I explained to them that i was up in the Valley from the So. Bay and if somehow they could help me out. Amazingly they had one of their mechanics come over and try to assist me where my tuck would not start at and to better assess it there. We were able to get my truck to their shop and within an hour they had my truck back up and unning, The price was exactly what i was quoted and there was no unnecessary attempts to try to upsell any other services other than what i was there for. Thanks and Kudos to everyone at Paul's Automotive for turning a bad experience into a pleasant one. Because of you all, i was able to finish my service calls out there and avoid the time and cost associated with a tow bill and lost work. Great job guys, You truly are the Essential Workers that we all highly praise these days-Keep up the good work.☆☆☆☆☆