Roque M.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Roque said they are very nice talking to them. They are very professional and easy to work with. Paul, Louise and all of them are very nice. They find the problem and they fix it easily.

DEBBIE M.
Nissan LEAF
01/29/2019
Honest, reliable, friendly service
I’ve been a customer at Paul’s for over 15 years and have no complaints. I know that Paul will give me an honest assessment for my car and a reasonable rate to repair it. He’s told me to wait on certain things that (for example) the dealership said needed fixing. I’ve brought numerous new customers to him, and they have all said the same thing. I won’t take my car anywhere else. Thanks Paul and Lewis!

KD
KIM D.
Honda Civic Si
01/23/2019
Fast service
Took car in for cruise switch replacement. I couldn’t make original appointment due to work but he was able to squeeze me in later on short notice

LYNDA ( SUNNYE ) S.
Ford Flex
01/23/2019
It's comforting to know that as a customer of Paul's Automotive Center my car is in good and capable hands.
Their work is as good as gold in my experience. Keep up the good work and don't ever change.

AN
ANTHONY N.
Jaguar XK8
01/19/2019
Less than I expected.
I brought my Jaguar in for a check engine light and restricted performance warning.
I expected a higher bill since it was a vacuum leak.
It was 1200 less than I thought. The part was bought with warranty.
Great shop, honest people.

TC
Terry C.
Chatsworth, CA
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Terry said they always do a terrific job.

David B.
Studio City, CA
Scion xB
01/16/2019 Category: Service
David said the service at this business was great.

GR
GARY R.
Nissan Frontier
01/14/2019
Actor/Director
Paul,Louis as well as all the other mechanics on the site are as clear about the work that needs to be done as any shop I have every patronized. There is never any confusion or misunderstanding. The work is always excellent and done in a fast and timely manner and they have worked with me and my constant fluctuating income.

AL
ALAN L.
Lincoln MKZ
01/11/2019
Head and antlers above the rest
They know what they’re doing the first time and they’re honest. That’s hard to find.

FG
FRANK G.
Acura TSX
01/09/2019
Best Mechanic I ever had
I've been going to pauls for over 15 years the service is excellent the work is always great and they go above and beyond. Great bunch of people and they been consistently good over the years I've never had a mechanic in LA that was consistently as good for that long. I highly recommend Pauls Automotive they do everything there as well.

JI
JULIE I.
Studio City, CA
01/09/2019
Brought my Mom's car in since it was making an odd noise. They found the minor problem and repaired it in a very timely manner. These guys are the best!

MF
MICHAEL F.
Oak Park, CA
01/08/2019
The honest and knowledgeable services provided.
The staff at Pauls automotive are all very experienced and knowledgeable as well as honest.

SK

CAROL B.
Los Angeles, CA
12/27/2018
Steady customer
I have been taking my car to Paul's for years. Paul and Louis are kind, fair, and honest! It doesn't get better than that!

REUBEN R.
North Hollywood, CA
12/21/2018
Great automotive work
Fast and good job done, would trust them with anything

Volvo XC60
12/20/2018
Paul's is awesome!
Paul's in right in my neighborhood! They are always incredible no matter how small or big my car issue may be. I trust them and know they will make any repair necessary for the best possible price. I would recommend Paul's to everyone!

Danny D.
Glendale, CA
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Danny said they always inform him of what's going on, keep him in the loop and do not belittle him or be rude to him. He knows where the money goes and everything it's for beforehand.

Encino, CA
12/19/2018
Trustworthy Auto Mechanics
I always trust Paul's Auto to do good work and not "steer" me wrong.

IG
IRVIN G.
Saturn SL
12/19/2018
Awesome!
Always great service! Paul's keeps my mom's 1998 Saturn in great condition!

GR
Garett R.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Garret said it was quick, convenient and a job well done.