ALBERTO M.

Studio City, CA
Volkswagen Cabrio
02/16/2021
Honest, excellent service
I've only had good experiences at Paul's Automotive. They are trustworthy and they do really good work. I feel very confident taking my car to Paul's.

DONNA S.
Cadillac Escalade
02/08/2021
Paul and everyone that have worked with have always provided quick and excellent, personable service!!
I feel that there is nothing that the team at Paul's Automotive can't take care of!! They have serviced my Hummer H1, my prius and my Cadillac! I am always so happy with the results of their service! I couldn't recommend them more highly!!!

JOHN R.
Los Angeles, CA
02/03/2021
The people I can take the car in in m
I can take the car in , say what I think needs fixed, leave it up to the guys if anything else needs fixed and they give me a Rudd home. Trustworthy is the word for Paul’s. Great guys too

RP
Ryan P.
01/28/2021 Category: Service
Ryan said the staff are quick, easy and they did good work.

Colin M.
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Chris. Chris said they were very informative and did what he asked them to do.

CHAD H.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
01/20/2021
Customer service and professionalism
Attention to detail and care

DEBRA G.
01/19/2021
Terrific Service
Extremely skilled staff who diagnose your auto's problem quickly and provide repairs at reasonable prices.

BT
BRIAN T.
Van Nuys, CA
GMC Suburban
01/16/2021
AS ALWAYS, EXCELLENT SERVICE
Fortunately, they ignored my self-diagnosis and did what needed to be done to repair an oil leak in my Suburban.in quick fashion. I have absolute faith that I get an honest evaluation of what ails my vehicle every time I bring it in for repair. It is always returned in a timely manner, and at a fair price. I am a loyal customer for life!

CT
Carolina T.
Simi Valley, CA
Volkswagen Passat
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Carolina said she has been going there for years. They are always super nice, keep her updated, do a great job and she likes them very much.

EF
EDWARD F.
North Hollywood, CA
Mazda 3
01/13/2021
The little things
Paul and his crew not only take care of the big stuff, they pay attention to all the little things as well!!

KEVIN S.
01/13/2021
Great work!
So easy and quick, thank you!

KW
KAYLA W.
01/10/2021
Always pleased
I’ve been ripped off before from mechanics & I know i can trust Paul & his team.

IH
INGRID H.
Agoura Hills, CA
01/07/2021
Once Again Great Service
Paul’s Automotive once again provided great service and reasonable prices. I needed an oil change, my transmission fluid changed and a smog check. Paul’s automotive did all of these services in a timely manner and Paul gave me a comprehensive report on the state of my vehicle. Paul’s smog machine was experiencing malfunctions while my vehicle was in the shop and he went out of his was to get my vehicle smoged at another location. Would recommend this shop for anyone needing routine maintenance or major repairs. Honest hard working owner and employees who go out of there way to give there customers great service.

DV
DAVE V.
Van Nuys, CA
12/31/2020
Fast, Expert Service Always.
The crew at Paul's is the best there is. Always helpful and accommodating. Whether you own a new car or a classic, these guys know how to fix and maintain it all. My family and I have been going there for years and have referred many others. Never a bad experience.