Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/20/2020
Did the job
Seemed pretty distracted while I was there picking up my car. Hard to get feedback on the vehicle and found out not all services from the online coupon were completed. Maybe not written up correctly. Did the job though...

Joe A.
Lexus GS 300
05/15/2020
Great team
I refer my friends.

LG
LEE G.
05/15/2020
I always appreciate the quick and complete help Thank you!
Excellent service & reassuring.

BF
BRUCE F.
Lexus RX 450h
05/13/2020
Neighborhood Gem - Auto Repair
Over the years I’ve taken Paul and Lewis a wide variety of vehicles. They have always been able to repair them - estimates first, then timely work. They are courteous and do what they say they will, when they will for the amount estimated. We urge you to take your vehicles to them for repair, you’ll be happy you did. Bruce and Elodie.

SN
SANDRA N.
05/13/2020
Very efficient
Good customer service.Would definitely recommend this place .

MARK D.
Trust
After some 30 years of having my cars serviced at Paul’s I know that I can trust Paul & Louis to do what the car needs, do it well and do nothing extraneous or unnecessary. Finding a good trustworthy mechanic in LA is essential, and I feel lucky to have found one.

BR
BARRY R.
Nissan Rogue
05/12/2020
Paul's always takes great care when my cars need service..

WT
WOLF T.
Professional, honest, fair
Paul was very professional and answered all the questions that I had.

I do as much work on my Jeep as I can. But, there are some things that I just can't do because I don't have the space, time or tools to do it.

They were professional, honest, fair and treated me very well and went beyond what they were asked to do.

I would highly recommend this place.

JUDY C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/04/2020
First Time
This was the first time I had been to Paul’s. It will not be my last. If you think you cannot find a competent, honest, fair-priced mechanic, think again, try Paul’s on Van Nuys Blvd. You will not be disappointed.

PL
PATRICK L.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
05/01/2020
Superior service
Superior service and great mechanic!

MK
Maxwell K.
Agoura Hills, CA
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Johnny. He said that this business's employee, Paul, does good work that goes a long way.

WW
Will W.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/25/2020 Category: Service
Will said they have been his mechanics for years, they are always good to him, they are great, and everybody should go to them.

EM
ERICH M.
Panorama City, CA
04/18/2020
great
This is the only mechanic and crew , i allow to work on my truck . Coming from a guy who pulls his own motors .

NP
Nancy P.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Nancy said that her visit at the place was fine, went smoothly and quickly.

Dennis M.
Ram 1500
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said this business always has good service.