MARGARET D.
Los Angeles, CA
Acura RL
08/05/2019
I think they are fair and never had a problem with the service
My only thing is why do I get coupons after my service and they expire in a month. It would help if they sent an email with coupons when you need a service. I thought for the first time the service check was a little high in price!

SD
SUZY D.
08/01/2019
Paul’s Automotive always takes great care of my cars and they go out of their way to accommodate my schedule!!

IG
IRVIN G.
Saturn SL
08/01/2019

CHARLES S.
07/31/2019
Near several places to eat.
Clean, cool waiting room. Owner is very accommodating. I’m waiting for a quote on some new work I need done.

AR
AMADA R.
Pacoima, CA
Nissan Sentra
07/30/2019
The great service , attention to the customer, fast service,
Outstanding service, highly recommend.

PM
PEGGY M.
07/29/2019
Thorough and efficient.
I trust Paul's to do what needs to be done and not try to talk me into more than needed.

Laguna Niguel, CA
Lexus IS 300
07/27/2019
Car care and customer care!
With Paul’s Automotive service, you will no longer have any car trouble… You will only have solutions! Paul and Louis are fantastic! I have been a grateful customer of theirs for years. Whatever your automotive needs, these are the “go to“ guys. Noe that you have discovered Paul’s Automotive, you will have one less thing to worry about. Happy motoring!

SR
Stanley R.
Chrysler 300M
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Stanley said the service was good. The staff are candid about everything.

MICHAEL B.
Mazda CX-3
07/25/2019
Long time customer
I’ve been going to Paul’s for many years. They do great work. They’re honest and have given good advise on what needs to be repaired on my cars. They also go beyond basic auto repair and install accessories. Highly recommend.

JAMES A.
Newport Beach, CA
Ford Explorer Sport
07/22/2019
Service, service, service!
It is like seeing old friends. And they always do a superb job with our vehicles.at a reasonable price.

BD
BRAD D.
Mercedes-Benz C320
07/22/2019
Always wonderful service
Whenever I have car issues, I come to pauls automotive. The service is always quick and great..

Great service!!!

BR
BARBARA R.
07/20/2019
Barbara R
They are the best!!
They know their work
Additionally everyone is helpful and kind
They go the extra mile
Have been going here for years

07/13/2019
Honest
They do what needs to be done, and are accurate about the work that needs to done in the future.

JOSE A.

PE
PAUL E.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2019
I send my daugter to have her car serviced there. I love my daughter! That should tell you how much I trust these folks.
Lewis and Paul are the best. They've been servicing all my vehicles, classic and new, for at least 10 years. I won't go elsewhere.