Jason S.
03/18/2020
Brakes
My 2015 Chevy Equinox front brakes were sure to the grind. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! The quality of service, professional atmosphere and knowledge....thank you also for offering the shuttle service. I've been coming here since the 2010s and will never go anywhere else. They always reach out to the customer. PDR always wins for me.

CG
Craig G.
Champaign, IL
Mercury Mariner
03/10/2020
Very knowledgeable
PDR has became my new service shop. They are fair priced and do a quality job.

Jose M.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/07/2020
I had quick service

Jean G.
Mazda CX-5
02/28/2020
I know them and I've always gotten what I think is excellent and reasonably priced service
They stay in contact. They provide options on what is required, what is recommended and what can wait. I wished they would wash the vehicles before I picked them up but that is just a small thing.

TJ
Timothy J.
Thomasboro, IL
Honest and Straight Forward
Like the way they explain and prioritize in layman English

Matt W.
Saint Joseph, IL
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/25/2020
Nothing unexpected and saved me money!
I recently took my truck to PDR for an inspection. I had been to the dealer so I knew I needed a few things taken care of. The inspection was spot on and when I decided to take care of a problem I was very pleased when the estimate came back considerably less than the dealer's estimate. Upon pick up I found out that it was even less than the original estimate. The staff never tried to sell me anything extra while giving me a full picture of my vehicle. They are friendly and polite. They are affordable and honest. I will definitely return.

MF
Michelle F.
Mahomet, IL
Fast, friendly
Fast, friendly service. They treat you like family.

CG
Craig G.
Champaign, IL
Jeep Liberty
01/30/2020
Very professional and thorough
This was my 1st experience with PDR motors. I was very impressed with their multipoint vehicle inspection. I can now prepare for any future repairs that my vehicle needs and not be surprised by something unexpected. I would recommend them to anyone.

Chuck W.
01/28/2020
Great service, Great people
The only place I take all of my vehicles.

James B.
Cooksville, IL
Buick Lucerne
01/15/2020
Great Place
Very courteous and quick to provide service. Seem very capable and knowledgeable.

Sue Anne S.
Newman, IL
01/09/2020
These people always provide courteous and thorough service and they are very professional.
They go above and beyond to make sure my vehicle is serviced properly.

Ronald S.
Chevrolet Prizm
01/08/2020
Good service, convenient location.
Some waiting around, but made an appointment to come back later.

Chuck W.
12/24/2019
FIXED RIGHT, BEST GUARANTEE
I always get great service here and they back it up with a 3 year/36,000 mile nationwide guarantee.

Broadlands, IL
Dodge Dakota
12/19/2019
Great service and wonderful staff

TP
Tim P.
Oakwood, IL
Ram 1500
12/12/2019
My official tire guys
This my fourth time of getting tires here for me and my families vehicles and it's always a pleasure.
They understand the best customer is a repeat customer.