EN
Essie N.
Jeep Renegade
03/23/2021
Jeep Renegade
From the start the PDR staff were extremely professional and attentive. I filled out a form online and they contacted me the next morning about my thermostat quote. I was apprehensive and they eased all my worries. When we dropped off my jeep . They kept in contact throughout the process and even ran a health test on my car! Amazing right.
I am so thankful for them and all they did . Will be sure to take my jeep to them in the future and will highly recommend anyone looking for honest car repair shops. They are truly amazing!
Thank you again, I will be back!

GW
Gabrielle W.
Mazda CX-5
03/11/2021
Great place
Such a quick fix, were able to get me in quickly, and happened to have a random part to my car that I've put off fixing for a year! All round good place.

Honda Civic Coupe
03/03/2021
Very professional, friendly and honest

AW
Andrew W.
Philo, IL
GMC Pickup
03/01/2021
Charles wease
We had a great experience with pdr. Timely and got my sons truck back on the road .

Scott C.
Villa Grove, IL
02/09/2021
Honest to the point and great experience with hybrid cars!!
I had some concerns with a different mechanic on a diagnosis of my Toyota Prius. So I picked up a phone, called these guys and just by the knowledge that was shared over the phone had me taking the time to remove my car from the other shop and brought it immediately over to them. I am very happy and it saved me a little money and they got it right.

02/04/2021
Efficency
Very professional and friendly

John D.
Savoy, IL
Honda Fit
01/15/2021
excellent service
I take my vehicle to PDR because the people there care about doing the job right and are extremely qualified to do just that! They have earned my trust and I feel fortunate that they are in business so I have a place to get auto work done.

Jennifer S.
Fisher, IL
01/08/2021
PDR was wonderful and the best car repair experience I've ever had. Very thorough diagnostic job and staff was very friendly and honest about what was necessary to fix now and what could wait. from the drop off time to the time the vehicle was done was less than 48 hours , that included water pump, belts, 8 spark plugs, oil screen and change. Even offered to meet me after hours if needed for car pickup. Highly recommend PDR for anyone needing quality, timely and honest repair work.

SD
Sandra D.
Nissan Murano
12/27/2020
Fast and Friendly
I have taken several cars to PDR and was very satisfied with their work and their timely service.. I will continue to use their services and recommend to orhers.

CG
Craig G.
Jeep Liberty
12/18/2020
Customer Experience
The staff at PDR is excellent! Took care of my daughter's Jeep in a timely manner. If you have a student at the University of Illinois that is having car trouble I highly recommend PDR automotive. You can feel comfortable that they will work with your student in taking care of the simplest repair needs (oil change)to any major work (front seals & front drive shaft). Even my 19 year old daughter felt comfortable with their staff.

Charles W.
10/20/2020
LOVE LOVE LOVE This Place !
They fix them all, fixed right the first time, take all of my vehicles to them. Won’t go anywhere else.

Robert W.
10/20/2020
Best Automotive Repair Shop
Outstanding service and fixed right, with A 3 YEAR GUARANTEE !!!

James W.
Volkswagen Touareg 2
10/09/2020
PDR
Friendly and knowledgeable individuals.

Nissan Versa
10/03/2020
prompt
They were able to get my vehicle repaired within their estimated timeframe even though it was dropped off after hours.

Drake P.
Dodge Dakota
09/28/2020
Great Workmanship
I had a check engine light for my '96 Dakota that came up for an O2 sensor issue, and even with a ton of rust basically welding the sensors in place, they were able to replace them. Great job all around.