Scott C.
Villa Grove, IL
02/09/2021
Honest to the point and great experience with hybrid cars!!
I had some concerns with a different mechanic on a diagnosis of my Toyota Prius. So I picked up a phone, called these guys and just by the knowledge that was shared over the phone had me taking the time to remove my car from the other shop and brought it immediately over to them. I am very happy and it saved me a little money and they got it right.

02/04/2021
Efficency
Very professional and friendly

John D.
Savoy, IL
Honda Fit
01/15/2021
excellent service
I take my vehicle to PDR because the people there care about doing the job right and are extremely qualified to do just that! They have earned my trust and I feel fortunate that they are in business so I have a place to get auto work done.

Jennifer S.
Fisher, IL
01/08/2021
PDR was wonderful and the best car repair experience I've ever had. Very thorough diagnostic job and staff was very friendly and honest about what was necessary to fix now and what could wait. from the drop off time to the time the vehicle was done was less than 48 hours , that included water pump, belts, 8 spark plugs, oil screen and change. Even offered to meet me after hours if needed for car pickup. Highly recommend PDR for anyone needing quality, timely and honest repair work.

SD
Sandra D.
Nissan Murano
12/27/2020
Fast and Friendly
I have taken several cars to PDR and was very satisfied with their work and their timely service.. I will continue to use their services and recommend to orhers.

CG
Craig G.
Jeep Liberty
12/18/2020
Customer Experience
The staff at PDR is excellent! Took care of my daughter's Jeep in a timely manner. If you have a student at the University of Illinois that is having car trouble I highly recommend PDR automotive. You can feel comfortable that they will work with your student in taking care of the simplest repair needs (oil change)to any major work (front seals & front drive shaft). Even my 19 year old daughter felt comfortable with their staff.

Charles W.
10/20/2020
LOVE LOVE LOVE This Place !
They fix them all, fixed right the first time, take all of my vehicles to them. Won’t go anywhere else.

Robert W.
10/20/2020
Best Automotive Repair Shop
Outstanding service and fixed right, with A 3 YEAR GUARANTEE !!!

James W.
Volkswagen Touareg 2
10/09/2020
PDR
Friendly and knowledgeable individuals.

Nissan Versa
10/03/2020
prompt
They were able to get my vehicle repaired within their estimated timeframe even though it was dropped off after hours.

Drake P.
Dodge Dakota
09/28/2020
Great Workmanship
I had a check engine light for my '96 Dakota that came up for an O2 sensor issue, and even with a ton of rust basically welding the sensors in place, they were able to replace them. Great job all around.

WP
William P.
09/23/2020
Fixed brake issue that persistent for months in just one day
I had a new brake system installed at a different place and they left my vehicle in worse shape than when it was brought in. I then brought my car to PDR and they fixed the issue in one day with total confidence.

TA
Tim A.
Kia Sportage
09/20/2020
Pre-Purchase
Dropped off a car that I was considering buying and they had completed a thorough pre-purchase check within a few hours. Very helpful reporting system with a complete breakdown of different issues and an estimate to repair the issues.

They offer a pick up and delivery service that's pretty great, too.

Highly recommend PDR.

Mahomet, IL
09/18/2020
Great Service!
I was very pleased with the service I received from PDR Automotive. Starting with the lady who set up my appointment through the man who finished up with me, everyone I spoke with was very friendly. The service was quick and efficient.

Danielle C.
09/14/2020
Honest and Informational
PDR has always been there for me through my glorious 7 years with my 2002 Toyota Camry. They will keep explaining the issue until you fully understand. As a woman, I have never felt taken advantage of or uncomfortable around the staff like I have at other facilities around town. They are informative, honest, and want to help you make the best decision for yourself and your vehicle. After my last visit, I found out that my car would be much more to fix than what it is actually worth. I had questions about how to go about purchasing a new car and getting rid of my old car, as it was a new experience for me. Josh answered all my questions and more! It was a huge relief and I wasn't treated with any type of judgment for being a little bit clueless. All businesses should treat their consumers this way! The world would be a better place.