DEE B.
08/10/2018
Satisfied customer
Chuck and his staff never disappoint.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your review.  We appreciate your business and allowing us to service your Chevy Silveraldo 1500.

Peebles Automotive

SKIP H.
Mount Ulla, NC
Toyota Tundra
07/14/2018
Great Shop
It's always unfortunate when you have to spend big dollars on your vehicle, but it's nice to have a shop that you can trust to do the job right! When I got my truck back, the steering was so much better, and the brakes were so great, it felt like I had a new truck! I take all of my vehicles to Peebles, for everything from oil changes to major repairs. They have a loyal customer here!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you Skip for allowing us to replace your brakes and rack assembly on your 2011 Toyota Tundra.  We appreciate your business!

Peebles Automotive

MF
MARK F.
06/02/2018
Peebles takes good care
The Peebles folks have been taking care of our family cars for over eight years and they’ve done a great job. I highly recommend them.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you Mark, we appreciate your business!

MANDI M.
06/01/2018
Peebles Auto did an alignment on my truck. Came out perfect. Thanks to the guys in the shop, awesome job.

05/02/2018
Tires

MA
MICHELE A.
Buick LeSabre
04/26/2018
Took my car in to have struts replaced. In just a couple hours was called and it was ready!! Expected to be w/o car all day!! Great job!!!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you Michele, we appreciate your business!

BONNIE B.
Mount Ulla, NC
04/19/2018
We have been taking our vehicles to Peebles Automotive for a couple of years now and have no complaints about their service. The shop is clean, the employees are nice and the prices for repairs and tires are competitive.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you Bonnie, we appreciate your business!

MANDI M.
Lexus ES 350
04/15/2018
Reliable and Honest
Always a good service. Can’t say enough how reliable, honest and has always good pricing. Peebles is my go to service shop. Thank you staff and techs.

KQ
KURT Q.
04/06/2018
Service Work
Great and competent service from front desk to the service bays.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 04/09/2018

Thank you Kurt, we appreciate your business!

Melissa S.
Millers Creek, NC
Audi Q7
04/05/2018
Great service and price
Always a great experience!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 04/06/2018

Thank you Melissa, We appreciate your business!  :)

SG
SELMA G.
Charlotte, NC
03/23/2018
Honesty and pricing
Mechanics give your automobile one on one personal attention. Reasonable wait time. Clean waiting area. Will let you know everything before working on your car. Very professional and considerate.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 03/26/2018

Thank you Selma, we appreciate your business!

KQ
KURT Q.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
03/22/2018
Great experience from the front desk to the service guys to check out.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 03/23/2018

Thank you Kurt, we appreciate your business!

PC
PAT C.
03/21/2018
Courteous, knowledgable people
People are smiling and ready to serve your needs
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 03/22/2018

Thank you Pat, we appreciate your business!

GS
Gregg S.
Toyota Avalon
03/09/2018
Quality People and Work!
I actually own my own shop in Virginia but live in NC. I take my cars and trucks to them because they are more than fair on the pricing and quality of work is always top shelf.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 03/20/2018

Thank you Gregg, we appreciate your business!

JOHN F.
Huntersville, NC
Chevrolet Corvette
03/06/2018
Great Diagnostics
Peebles found the root cause quickly and reasonably.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 03/06/2018

Thank you John, we appreciate your business!

JASON B.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/14/2018
Love and trust them!
Chuck and all the staff are amazing! I trust them so much and they always do right by me! Highly recommended!!!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 02/14/2018

Thank you Jason, we appreciate your business!

CG
CORY G.
Nissan Armada
02/13/2018
Always courteous, honest and helpful. Never a bad experience
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 02/14/2018

Thank you Cory, we appreciate your business!

DN
David N.
Ford Expedition
02/08/2018
Finally an honest place to trust with your vehicle.
The reason I continue and will always continue to do business with Peebles automotive is because they are honest. When they make a mistake they readily admit to it and get right to the solution.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 02/08/2018

Thank you David, we appreciate your business!

TT
TOMMY T.
Acura Integra
02/07/2018
Great people to deal with.
I been going to Peeble's for years. Wouldn't go anywhere else. They have all way's did great work for me. I highly recommend them.
Tommy T.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 02/07/2018

Thank you Tommy!  We appreciate your business!

JUNE F.
02/06/2018
Quality of work and Chuck S. Is polite, efficient, and helpful.
Chuck is so helpful and I have confidence in his watching over the work. The scheduling is done well. Chuck and the lady behind the counter are friendly. The coffee and waiting area are a plus.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 02/07/2018

Thank you so much June!  We appreciate your business!