J.B. W.
09/20/2019
Exelent service, virtually no return work. If so it's a warrintee issue.
I'd recommend Peebles because when i don't do the work myself, they are who i take it to. For 18years now.

L
L.
Statesville, NC
Cadillac STS
09/19/2019
Wheel Replacement
Very friendly , Excellent service!!!

Acura TL
09/16/2019
Reliable
As usual, I call last minute to book an appointment for services and as expected, Peebles make a way to fit me in. They repaired my brakes and rotors. So far, no squeaking and the brakes work well.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you Deborah for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

DAN H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/14/2019
Ball joints, etc.
I had several issues with my Trailblazer including rocker arms and ball joints that needed replacing, as well as a front end that was out of alignment. Peebles repaired everything according to the estimate and even gave a price break on an additional part that was not part of the initial estimate, but that was needed to complete the repair. The work was done quickly and I am very happy with the result. I believe that I was treated fairly and that the work was done at a fair price.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you Dan for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

MA
MICHELE A.
Buick LeSabre
09/13/2019
Great service!!
I was only there for an oil change but was taken care of promptly. Had an issue with my door and the technician fixed that at no charge!! Thanks.

WD
WARREN D.
09/10/2019
Truck repair
I can’t say enough about the professionalism and transparent honesty that I received from the folks at Peebles Automotive. I felt as though they treated me as the most important customer of their day. They answered my questions and provided advice on the best solutions. I was given options. The mechanics at Peebles are helping me keep my vehicles on the road and avoid large car payments, too. 200,000+ miles on my Silverado and still going strong!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you Warren for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

GH
GEORGE H.
09/10/2019
I just want to say thank you to Mike Peebles and Peebles automotive for getting my car in quick and doing a great job making sure everything was put back together right the car is doing great it was very fast and courteous service I actually got in touch with Mike himself on a Sunday afternoon and he had me drop my car off that Monday and my car was ready to go Monday afternoon and I just want to tell them I do greatly appreciate the fast courteous service.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you George for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

SHARON S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/09/2019
Integrity
I called Chuck and told him I couldn't lock my driver door because the car thought the door was open. He said bring it over so we can take a look, diagnosed as electronic button control on door handle, ordered and gave me work around for the week-end, took in on Tuesday and replaced, more expensive than I had anticipated, but necessary to make it work.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you Sharon for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

EM
EDDIE M.
Toyota Tundra
08/29/2019
super helpful above what you asked to be fixed
they always go out of the way to make sire your vehicle is top notch
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

GM
GREG M.
08/28/2019
Friendly, thorough, quick service.

KF
KELLY F.
Ford Fiesta
08/24/2019
Great service!!!
Best place in Mooresville to get any car work done!! Friendly and reliable service!! Won't go anywhere else!!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you Kelly for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

DOLORES P.
08/24/2019
In and out in an hour. They are friendly and efficient. 🤗
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

KURT M.
Always treat me right
Keeping my cats on the road for a long time.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you Kurt for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

PD
Phillip D.
Chevrolet Traverse
Kudos
These people are exceptionally friendly. Chris, Chuck and Mandy make you feel like an important neighbor. My Chevrolet Traverse appreciated the excellent service and thorough checks. No problems at all.
Phil
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you Phillip for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

SA
SERGINO A.
Salisbury, NC
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
08/23/2019
Always helpful and honest!
Been coming to Peebles for at least four years coming from South Florida. They have always been honest and helpful with all my repair and vehicle needs. Best and reasonable price in the area!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you Sergino for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

Chrysler 300
08/20/2019
Trustworthy Professional Service
Dependable, knowledgeable and skilled service for car in timely manner.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you Jill for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

EI
Ed I.
INFINITI Q45
08/19/2019
People
People are friendly and informative.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you Ed for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

GE
Gary E.
08/16/2019
Knowledge service integrity
I took my 07 Honda Accord to Peebles for what started out as routine oil change I had a small vibration in steering wheel I was going to have checked out. I arrived at 10:30 as I got out of car my shoe was untied, I put my foot on top of left front tire to tie it and to my surprise about ten inches of outer tire was showing wire. I went inside and informed Chuck I was going to need a full set of tires (back were also getting low on tread) I also believe in alignment with new set of tires Chuck gave me my options for tires I chose them, Mandi was getting work order ready and noticed car was due for inspection asked if I wanted this also done at this time (saving me another trip back in a few weeks) all this work to be accomplished starting this late was no easy task yet somehow they managed to get it done this is what makes this place great along with good technicians that do the repairs I did my own repair s for years I’m familiar with repairs they will never steer (pun intended) you wrong
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you Gary for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

KR
KRISTA R.
08/16/2019
Fantastc service.
Great people. Great customer service. Great mechanics.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you Krista for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

Brian B.
08/15/2019
Attentive
Sitting on the side of the road a mile from Pebbles, they headed out to pick me up quickly. Their service is amazing. Chuck and Mandy are amazing. I've used them for years. And when you pull away you know your vehicle was repaired with the greatest of quality in mind.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you Brian for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!