Millers Creek, NC
Audi Q7
11/29/2018
Always great service!
Thanks for taking care of my college student! I know her car is checked over when it comes in for service!

SKIP H.
Mount Ulla, NC
Toyota Tundra
11/14/2018
Awesome service
Peebles is an honest shop that does a great job on servicing any vehicle. I trust them with all of my cars and my truck. Thank you Peebles!!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you Skip for your rating, review and kind words. We appreciate your business!

DAN H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/10/2018
Another satisfying visit
This is the second time that I've visited Peebles Automotive and again, they justified my original choice to use them for my repair work. They got me in promptly, completed the work in a timely way and gave me a fair price for the work. It's never fun when you have to get your vehicle repaired, but the people at Peebles make the process as painless as possible and I would recommend them to anyone.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you Dan for your kind words, review and rating.  We greatly appreciate your business!

FA
FRANK A.
Davidson, NC
11/09/2018
I trust them!
We've been taking our vehicles to Peebles for repairs for more than ten years. This time, their quote for brake pads & rotors was a third lower than the first quote, and the final bill was even lower than the quote. Despite the fact that we have moved further away from them, we'll keep coming back!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
11/09/2018
Friendly, fast service, great people
Everyone is friendly Service was great I called and all three of my vehicles got done in 2 days Pricing us very reasonable Love this place and will always come back
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your review and rating.  We appreciate your business!

ST
SHANE T.
11/02/2018
Tire alignment on Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Great overall service, mechanic was really nice. Not very long wait time.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you Shane for your review and rating.  We appreciate your business!

JAMES P.
11/01/2018
Happy People!
Always friendly!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you so much for your rating and kind words.  We appreciate your business!

SP
SHANDA P.
GMC Acadia
10/31/2018
Great place
This place has a family atmosphere and makes you feel like family. Love the people!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for your rating and kind words Shanda. We appreciate your business!

SG
SELMA G.
Charlotte, NC
10/24/2018
Honesty/they tell you what you need and don’t need!
Can make same day appt. comfortable waiting area. You decide if you want work done. They help you make economical decisions. Friendly professional PEEBLES.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you Selma for your review and rating.  We appreciate your business and allowing us to work on your Honda CR-V.

DAN H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/26/2018
Superior service
My wife and I recently moved to the area and chose your company when we ran into an issue with our Trailblazer. Our choice was based on the quality of online reviews and we were not disappointed. Your technicians isolated the problem quickly and took care of the repair in a very short time. While waiting, your staff was extremely pleasant and welcoming. We are very happy with the results and will definitely use your company again when one of our vehicles needs servicing.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you so much Dan for your kind words, your rating and doing business with us!  Hope you and your family are enjoying NC as your new home.  We appreciate you being a customer of ours!  Thanks again!

Melissa S.
Millers Creek, NC
Audi Q7
09/25/2018
Friendly fast service
Great service as always! Thanks guys!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you Melissa for your rating and review!  We apprecaite your business!

Jay C.
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/21/2018
My go to auto repair shop.
Excellent, friendly, knowledgeable service!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for your review and rating.  We appreciate your business!

09/19/2018
F 150
Had oil change and brake pads replaced. Attention to detail and courtesy from the front desk to the service people are top notch.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for your review.  We appreciate your business!

LE
LORRAINE / GORDON E.
09/15/2018
New tires
Chuck always takes great care of us,done the research so we could get the best tires for our truck!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you Gordon for your review.  We appreciate your business!

MA
mike a.
Dodge Intrepid
09/11/2018
the one stop shop
Peebles is an excellent shop. Great, fast, reasonable, friendly. They care about their customers. I would recommend them to everyone.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you Mike for your review!  We appreciate your business!

Michelle G.
Salisbury, NC
08/28/2018
ALWAYS 5 STARS!! Customer service is on point!!!
Customer service is always on point! Peebles has the best mechanics around! If your looking for that some place special that goes above and beyond, Peebles Automotive is where it’s at!! Only my vehicles go here for special work! The BEST!!!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you Michelle, we appreciate your business and your review!

LYNN S.
Ford Bronco
08/21/2018
Amazing customer service
Peebles takes great care of my old and newer vehicles. They don't hesitate to tackle a problem and they have great diagnostic skills. Peebles doesn't simply replace every part until they hit on the problem as some shops do. I went through thousands of dollars with one vehicle at two other shops and they never could get it right. A smart friend told me to try Peebles. Mike Peebles knew what was wrong with the car just by knowing the make and model and the description of it's behavior! Then his shop fixed it. I now drive past ALL the many other shops in the Lake Norman area and head straight to Peebles for ALL my auto needs.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you Lynn for review.  We appreciate your business!

DEE B.
08/10/2018
Satisfied customer
Chuck and his staff never disappoint.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your review.  We appreciate your business and allowing us to service your Chevy Silveraldo 1500.

SKIP H.
Mount Ulla, NC
Toyota Tundra
07/14/2018
Great Shop
It's always unfortunate when you have to spend big dollars on your vehicle, but it's nice to have a shop that you can trust to do the job right! When I got my truck back, the steering was so much better, and the brakes were so great, it felt like I had a new truck! I take all of my vehicles to Peebles, for everything from oil changes to major repairs. They have a loyal customer here!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you Skip for allowing us to replace your brakes and rack assembly on your 2011 Toyota Tundra.  We appreciate your business!

MF
MARK F.
06/02/2018
Peebles takes good care
The Peebles folks have been taking care of our family cars for over eight years and they’ve done a great job. I highly recommend them.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you Mark, we appreciate your business!

service writer