Brian B.
08/15/2019
Attentive
Sitting on the side of the road a mile from Pebbles, they headed out to pick me up quickly. Their service is amazing. Chuck and Mandy are amazing. I've used them for years. And when you pull away you know your vehicle was repaired with the greatest of quality in mind.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you Brian for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

LE
LIZ E.
08/14/2019
New shoes for my baby
I can say I have never been treated with such kindness before, other places have lost that personality of a smiling face, finding out what you need. At Peeples you are a person not a number. I would recommend my friends and family to check them out.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you Liz for your rating, review and kind words.  We appreciate your business!

JOHN R.
Buick Encore
08/09/2019
2017 Buick Encore
Had a bad tire on the Buick and you guys fixed me up as usual. You’ve always treated me well. You are professionals Thanx

John Ratcliffe

SHARON S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/09/2019
Integrity
You are treated with friendliness and honesty and can leave feeling confident.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you Sharon for your review and rating.  We appreciate your business!

LZ
Larry Z.
Statesville, NC
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/07/2019
Excellent service,very timely.Customer care.
Great to work with,never a problem.Chuck and Mandy are very professional and friendly.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 08/08/2019

Thank you Larry for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

SG
SELMA G.
Charlotte, NC
08/06/2019
Peebles is always thorough and effecient. Honest with what you need for your vehicle s d what you wait for, or don’t need.
Very personable.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you Selma for your review and rating.  We appreciate your business!

MA
MIKE A.
Ford Transit Connect
08/02/2019
Excellent work
Got me right in under a fair amount of time no app repaired tire
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you Mike for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

Melissa S.
Millers Creek, NC
Audi Q7
08/01/2019
Awesome as always!
Great experience!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you Melissa for your review and rating, we appreciate your busisness!

AU
ANDRA U.
Sevierville, TN
07/25/2019
Above and Beyond Service!!!
Peebles Automotive is, by far, the most friendly, responsive and incredibly helpful auto service business that I have ever experienced!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

MF
MARK F.
07/25/2019
Always great service from Mike, Kris, Chuck, Mandy and the mechanics at Peeble’s. They have a red for our family cars for over a decade. I highly recommend them for honesty, fairness and professionalism.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you Mark for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

TT
TOMMY T.
07/23/2019
Great as all way's.
I love the fact that they let you know what's going on at all times during your visit. The mechanic's keep you well informed on whats going on.I have been going to Peebles for some 20 plus years now. I wouldn't take my car or truck anywhere else.
Tommy Turner.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you Tommy for your review and rating.  We appreciate your business!

KK
KAREN K.
07/22/2019
Very helpful!
They are always very helpful at Peebles and take care of my vehicle very efficiently.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you for your review and rating.  We appreciate your business!

DEBBIE C.
07/17/2019
Quick service and dependable work
I don't feel like l am being taken advantage of there. If they tell me something is wrong l know l can believe it. I don't always feel that way!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you Debbie for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

TP
TYLER P.
07/16/2019
Best around!
We always get the best service at Peebles. Trustworthy and efficient every single time!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you Tyler for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

JIM D.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/11/2019
Good mechanics
The mechanics seem to know what they are doing normally very quick turnaround. The only complaint is it is a little expensive to me
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 07/11/2019

Mr Davis, thank you for your rating and review.  Our technicians are a top notch team and they do a great job with diagnosis such as you had with us.  We constantly monitor sites to make sure our pricing is in line with the current market and area.  Thanks for your feedback.  We appreciate your business!