TD
TOMMY D.
06/07/2019
Everyone at Peebles, from the front office to the mechanics in the back are courteous and helpful. They make you feel like they are genuinely glad to see you and they offer prompt, complete service at a reasonable price. I would not want to go anywhere else.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you Tommy for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

JONATHAN G.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/04/2019
Working mans helper
Chuck was very helpful and sincerely seemed concerned to get the problem resolved.
Will be back.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

BILL H.
05/25/2019
Professional work
Prompt and professional work.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you Bill for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

PD
Phillip D.
05/24/2019
Thanks
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you Phillip for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

DAN H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/17/2019
Quality work once again
Having brought a 2007 Trailblazer here from up north, the salt that is used in northern areas corroded my transmission lines. Peebles' mechanic fixed the problem quickly and completely, solving bad leakage problem of transmission fluid. This is the third time I've taken my vehicle to Peebles and I will continue to do so because of the quality of their work and fairness of their pricing.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you Dan for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

DAVID L.
Troutman, NC
05/16/2019
Save my day.
Quickly resolved what could have been a disaster. I appreciate the timely repair and always personable environment.

TP
TYLER P.
05/14/2019
People of Integrity
We took our car in thinking it was a very expensive problem. They called later to tell us it was in fact, not what we thought it was. The bill was much cheaper than we anticipated. They could easily have taken advantage of us, and we would have never known the difference. We will absolutely continue to trust Peebles with all of our vehicles.

MT
MILLIE T.
05/11/2019
treated like a valued customer.
Everyone was friendly and efficient. It was nice to be treated like a valued customer.

MF
MARK F.
05/09/2019
Great Service at Peebles
Chuck, Kris, Mike and Mandy have taken care of our families cars for over ten years and we couldn’t be happier with their service!
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you Mark for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

JOHN L.
Dodge Challenger
05/04/2019
The only shop we trust
My wife has had numerous mechanics look at her Firebird trying to figure out why it has trouble starting. We’ve gotten all different answers from lifters, battery, alternator, etc. First time visiting peoples with the car, they figured out there was a bad wire going from the alternator to the battery. Something so simple was overlooked by four different mechanics. Their prices are reasonable and the service is great. They are honestly the only people we trust to look at any of our cars.I highly recommend them to anyone.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you John for your rating and and review.  We appreciate your business!

BG
BERT G.
Chevrolet Corvette
05/02/2019
Fair and quality work
I have a 1972 Corvette. In the process of restoring the vehicle, both the front and rear suspension have been disassembled and reassembled multiple times. I took the car in for a 4 wheel alignment, and they determined that rear was still aligned correctly. When I picked up the car, I was only charged for a front end alignment. Most places would have charged me for 4 wheel alignment since that is what I requested.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!

FA
FRANK A.
Davidson, NC
04/29/2019
Real customer service
Peebles is always highly attentive to your needs and charges very reasonable prices.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for rating, review and kind words.  We appreciate your business!

PR
PATTI R.
04/26/2019
Alternator and Battery service
The said all that is required is alternator but since battery was old and run completely down I should consider replacement, which I did. They inspected for issue and found dirty fluid in transmission and power steering, also rear brakes dirty and need of adjustment. They handled the above.

I recommend them because I trust them and they know what they do.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for your rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

STEPHANIE M.
Acura TL
04/17/2019
Professional Courteous Fast Friendly
Peebles Automotive has been consistent in their Service and my expectations have been far surpassed when it comes to dealing with Auto Service. Each and every time I bring my car in for service I am always greeted by Chuck or Mandi They schedule my service drop me off and pick me up at work. They provide you with an in-depth estimate that clearly outlines everything needed and my vehicle is always ready on time for pick up and their prices are more than reasonable.
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you Stephanie for your kind words, rating and review!  We appreciate your business!

KR
KIM R.
04/16/2019
Friendly fast service
They know what I need and what is important to me .
Mandi M., service advisor from Peebles Automotive responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you Kim for your rating and review.  We appreciate your business!