Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley

Overall Rating 2.24/5Overall Rating 2.24/5rating 2.24rating 2.24rating 2.24

08/16/2019 Category: Service
Second Chances
A few weeks ago I did not have the most pleasant experience at Phillips Hyundai in Bradley. After giving my feedback, the manager made a point of trying to get ahold of me to understand my concerns and explain the situation.

After being a long time customer here and speaking with Art about everything I will be giving this location a chance to prove to me that they are the great service dealership that I knew them to be in my past experiences.

Heres to giving feedback and second chances.

08/16/2019 Category: Service
Worst. Service. Ever.
I can honestly say that Phillips Bradley ruined my day last week. And will probably never return. Let me also say that I have been getting serviced by them for a LONG time.

I called a week ahead of time to schedule an appointment for my oil change (which I always do). And requested Mark (who apparently is no longer with the company). Hmm warning signs... considering Mark is the best service advisor I’ve ever had.

I get to the dealership on Saturday at 11 am and there’s a long line of cars waiting to get into the service area. I get it, it’s a Saturday. So I patiently wait my turn. And when it is my turn a gentleman (Adam? Or at least I assume that’s his name since I recurved my service text from that name) walked over and told me to get out of my car. I asked how long it would be and he said 1hr but could be longer since they are busy (yikes). I ask my options and he said I can wait in the lobby or be shuttled somewhere “as long as it’s jot crazy”... sweet!... what an amazing service. Or so I thought.

I asked to be shuttled and he responds incredibly rudely and acts like the service HE JUST OFFERED ME was an inconvenience. Well, whatever. A kind young man comes to shuttle me to a nearby grocery store. He was very sweet and polite.

After an hour at the store walking around i figured my car should be done, but had gotten no update. I call and request a shuttle and was told that they needed to check on my car and a shuttle provider and would call back. They didn’t. 30 min later I received a call from a different man saying my car was ready. I told him I called 30 min ago for a shuttle and he went to go “check on it” while I waiting on hold for almost 10 min just to have someone pick up and say “a driver is on the way” CLICK. Didn’t confirm my location or name or anything. By the time the young man gets there my car has been in the shop for 2 HOURS! For an oil change ????

I get my invoice emailed to me on the ride back and pay online. Once I arrive Adam? Or whoever he was was very confused by my balance as he ASSUMED I bought a yearly package of oil changes or something. Nope! And had you checked my account I’m sure you would have known that. I said I paid my invoice online (he didn’t check ANYTHING to confirm so had I not paid... sorry Phillips I guess). He then hands me my keys without a word and without even telling me where my car is. Luckily I’ve been there enough time to know the area they usually take the finished cars.

Adam.. or whoever you are.. you need a lesson on what service means or maybe just basic manners. Phillips you need to be taking a closer look at who your client facing representatives are. This is a SMALL town with PLENTY of options for something as simple as an oil change. This is definitely not the service a regular client or any client for that matter deserves. Will for sure be taking my money and my car to a different Hyundai dealership in the future. Disappointed to say the very least and can’t say I will ever recommend service at your location in the future.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/20/2019

Hello,  I'am very sorry for your experiance on your last visit. I have tried reaching out to you. When you have a chance can you please call.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/24/2019

Hello thank you for the call and when you have a chance can you please recsore the review?
again thank you.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you very much.

DA
Dawn A.
New Lenox, IL
05/24/2019
Service is awful!!
They do not worry about their customers. Hyundai extended the warranty on our front spring coil. Hyundai and Phills Hyundai refuse to give us a loaner knowing very well their is a problem with this part. They are lucky my daughter was not killed when her car went to the left into uncoming traffic. Her car is sitting their waiting for parts but refuses to give us a rental car. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Mattox C.
Bourbonnais, IL
2018 Hyundai Accent
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Oil change too too long but service called to apologize and I will give them another chance. No problems with the service itself.

05/22/2019 Category: Service
Took entirely too long to get my oil changed - 2 hours is a bit ridiculous for a simple oil change.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 05/22/2019

i'am very sorry for the delay in changing your oil and bad wash. Please stop in when your ready for a good wash. Again very sorry that it happened!!
if you can please rescore the survey.

ST
Sandy T.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Great service adviser
Mark M was great in keeping in contact with me and providing a loaner car until my service was complete

02/20/2019 Category: Service
Mark M my service adviser was great. He was put in an awful situation with too many cars scheduled for repair and having to train someone. He was the best part of my service experience.
Don't think theyre honest with the customer. Too interested in chasing the almighty dollar.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 02/20/2019

Thanks for speaking with Mark, sorry for the issue. We do have your wheel locks in. Let Mark know when your ready to put them on. If you would rescore this survey. thanks

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 02/21/2019

thank you very much.

MA
Matthew A.
Woodland, IL
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Poor service department
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 02/06/2019

We are very sorry for the issue that you had. I tried reaching out to you. I would like to discuss it. Can you please call me or if i can call you ?

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 02/12/2019

Matt can you please recore the review?

Cheryl B.
Bradley, IL
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Resolving Customer Service
After the review of my last score the team has stepped up very quickly to resolve the issues with the service I received restoring my faith in the great service team st Phillips!

12/17/2018 Category: Service
timely service
Not misplacing my car and would have been nice if service was completed in time frame quoted and all services done
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 12/17/2018

I'am so sorry the issue that you had on your visit. I will make sure it does not happen again. Can you please help me with the survey.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 12/19/2018

12/07/2018 Category: Service
Bad service
Bad service
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 12/07/2018

Sorry for the issue you had.. We reached tried reaching out yesterday, I would like to still like to take care of the alignment.
If you like you can call me to arrange it.

Bourbonnais, IL
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Ongoing Issue With New Car
New 2018 car off lot. Door seal poor allowing air and whistling. New seal put on, door still whistling and now door is misaligned. Sent to body shop and returned with same issues. No word in seven days now! I was given a rental at least.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 10/05/2018

Hello,
I am so sorry for the issues that you been having. I would like to help. I did try reaching out to you earlier this week. May I call you tomorrow to discuss it?

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 10/10/2018

Good morning, if you find the time can you please rescore the survey. thanks

Kenneth B.
Grant Park, IL
04/25/2018 Category: Service
bad communication both ways
as I wrote before not going to bad mouth them some of this was my fault to
MIKE R., Service Director from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 04/26/2018

Sorry you felt there was more we could do. Id like to discuss this with you when you have the chance. My email and phone info is posted below in the signature. Could you please contact me at your earliest convenience and I'd like to see if I can resolve any issues.

Sun River Terrace, IL
2006 Hyundai Sonata
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Needs better drop off
Needs better pick up service
MIKE R., Service Director from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 03/14/2018

I would like to discuss this with you when you have the chance. It seems like you work nights so I wont call you in case your sleeping.

Could you please call me (My info is below) when you have the chance so I can get to the bottom of this and make things right? Im sure we can work this out.

John B.
Monee, IL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Check before you drive off
I was very disappointed with the quality of. Service.
They did not fix my problem . People there were very apologetic however the inconvenience we went through was totally unacceptable.
MIKE R., Service Director from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 12/29/2017

Hi John, I see your car is in the shop now and that we have been on with Tech Support from Hyundai. It appears the current issues are a result of something entirely different from what the car was originally here for but I completely understand your frustration as well. I know we provided courtesy transportation and are doing our best to resolve the situation.

I see that parts are due in today and I will be speaking to you personally when I know the car is ready to go. I will make things right.

mike.riordan@phillipschevrolet.com
MIKE R., Service Director from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 01/08/2018

Hi John, I see the car got picked up tonight, sorry I didnt get to speak with you personally. Please do not hesitate to contact me if there are any issues in the future.

BONNIE B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/26/2017 Category: Service
Customer
No friendly like it use to be more worried about the people with appointments
MIKE R., Service Director from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 09/26/2017

I saw your earlier comments to my text, I am looking into this and plan on contacting you soon. I assure you we are concerned with ALL our guests and their experiences.

BO
Brandon O.
08/04/2017 Category: Service
Entirely frustrating experience
Pretty frustrating experience actually. I set up an appointment for Tuesday at 9, because my air wasnt working. It was too early for work so I dropped the car off Monday night at service with a guy, checked in and everything. At 9:45 on Tuesday, i got a text asking when I was going to drop off my car. I told them it was already there. I called at 2:45 that afternoon, and it didn't sound like it had even been looked at yet. I was told I would be called later that night about the issue. I got the call at 6 that there was a hole in the condenser due to debris but wasn't covered under my warranty. I was given a quote for $980, which is a good $500 more than the other 5 places I contacted. I did not have them fix it. When I picked up my car, i was charged $86 to "look at it for 30 minutes." I paid and picked up my keys and when I got in the car, grease was all over my driver's seat. When I told someone, they took it back and cleaned it. Just a pretty frustrating experience and I don't plan to have any service done there again.
I'm also currently leasing. I was called three times and told that a quote would be ready for me when I picked up my car. I talked to her a few times and even told her when I would be in. When I got there I was asked to stay longer because the quote hadn't been completed yet. I didn't stay. I was told a quote would be emailed to me but over a week later and I have yet to see the quote. Kind of felt like they are willing to crap on their customers, but they are a big business so I'm not sure if it matters. It just wasn't like this before it was taken over.
MIKE R., Service Director from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/04/2017

Absolutely not what we are trying to achieve with our guest experience. Please allow me to look into this and reach out to you. Since this is Friday evening please allow me to talk to the staff early next week and talk to you then.