Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley

Saint Anne, IL
01/02/2020 Category: Service

01/02/2020 Category: Service
New Tires
I received an email that asked if I received anything from the dealership.I answered no but just saw an email that started “SORRY FOR YOUR ISSUES “ nothing else, just like a prerecorded message. What a joke!!!! Would I recommend this dealership to a friend ( dealership yes service no)
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 01/02/2020

sorry for the issue

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.

Brian Allen

EP
Eric P.
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Never buying a Hyundai again
Worst dealership in our area! Hands down!!!!!!
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 09/03/2019

Thanks for taking my call and sorry that the repair's are expensive.

Bourbonnais, IL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Extremely disappointed
Making an appointment in advance for an oil change implies the work will be done in a timely manner. When it’s not, one expects an update and some sort of explanation. I am sorry to say this didn’t happen.
Recommending new tires when they aren’t needed is unacceptable. Will not be coming to this dealership to purchase my next car. Will be seeking an alternative for service and maintenance in the meantime.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/20/2019

Hello, thank you for the review and speaking with you this morning. When you find the time can you please rescore the survey.

CF
Christine F.
Bradley, IL
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Poor service.
My experience getting my routine maintenance was poor. I will not be returning to this dealership for service unless the issue if under warranty. Lack of communication, timeliness, and inattention to customer requests mean I was not satisfied.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 05/03/2019

Hello, i have done some research and tried calling you. Can you please call me?

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 05/04/2019

Again so sorry about what happened.

AD
Angela D.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/02/2018 Category: Service
be prepared to wait.
Have a backup plan for another car because they will not a have loaner for you.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 11/03/2018

Good morning, I  have tried reaching out to you. When can you bring your vehicle in for us to look at it?

Bourbonnais, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Great experience.
Loved the way the staff handled my concerns promptly.

07/16/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Nice place, with courteous employees.
ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 07/16/2018

Hello my name is Art from Phillips Hyundai and
i have left you a voice mail. Can you please call me @815.933.2251 do we can have your vehicle reinspected.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for speaking with me yesterday about your issue. We will see you Monday. When you have a chance can you please help us with the survey.

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 07/23/2018

ART A. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 07/23/2018

AH
Andre H.
Momence, IL
05/29/2018 Category: Service
I love the environment I’m looking forward to purchasing a new vehicle in the near future
I referred a customer to your dealership Tuesday and she purchase a vehicle and I was asking about the $50 for the referral and all I got was the runaround $50 is not a big deal but professionalism is
MIKE R., Service Director from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 05/30/2018

Based on the review looks like we missed a mark with your service but I do not see any comments. Ill look into this on my end but Id love to hear from you when you have the time. Lets see what we can resolve?

CJ
Christian J.
Kankakee, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/28/2018 Category: Service
Shouldn't have put a nail in it
Be careful, watch the workers and remember you need documentation of anything they say.
MIKE R., Service Director from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 03/01/2018

I am aware of this situation and can assure you that no one here put a nail in your tire. You purchased a car that unfortunately picked up a screw in our lot and of course we repaired that at no cost to you. One week later you came in with a nail in the sidewall of the same tire and we sold you a tire at cost and did not charge labor.

We simply would not sabotage a tire just to sell it to you at cost. It is simply not how we do business.

Kankakee, IL
2007 Hyundai Entourage
09/26/2017 Category: Service
Customer service could be better.
Van was fixed though not initially for the amount what we were told. Customer service employee was rude when we questioned it. He didn't' want to argue about it. Never had a problem before (Brown & Brown) so I was shocked.
MIKE R., Service Director from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 09/29/2017

Thanks for speaking with me the other day. We will work to a resolution im sure. Talk to you soon.

Essex, IL
2015 Hyundai Veloster
08/01/2017 Category: Service
Bad service experience
See comment section.
MIKE R., Service Director from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/01/2017

Thanks for the feedback. Ill take the opportunity to work with the team on expectations and promise times. I do take all reviews seriously and would like to look into this and talk more later.

I will reach out to you soon.

mike.riordan@phillipschevrolet.com
MIKE R., Service Director from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 08/02/2017

I did speak with Jeff the Service Writer and to Mike Way the service manager and I have some details. I also have a game plan to try to avoid this moving forward. Is there a number that I can reach you so that I can discuss? I promise to be brief and not take much of your time.

SD
Steven D.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/08/2017 Category: Service
Problem Resolved
Mike responded to my concerns and resolved the issue.

07/08/2017 Category: Service
Be careful
Possibly untrustworthy
MIKE R., Service Director from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 07/08/2017

Hi Steven,

Thanks for the feedback and I will absolutely look into your last visit on Monday.

In the meantime let me say that I would never tolerate someone intentionally recommending an unneeded repair. Your technician that serviced your car that day has had an amazing track record and I would not believe that he would  intentionally deceive anyone. That being said I will still "Inspect what I Expect" and look at this next week.

Id love the chance to talk in person next week so I can go over my findings and earn your trust again. Ill talk to you soon.

mike.riordan@phillipschevrolet.com
MIKE R., Service Director from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 07/21/2017

Thank you for working with me to resolve your concerns Steven!!!