Premier Complete Auto Care

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

AP
Andrew P.
Salt Lake City, UT
Chevrolet Camaro
04/08/2014 Category: Service
Andrew said he is friends with the staff at this business.

JIM C.
Oakdale, CA
04/07/2014
Great experince.
I was in between a rock and a hard wall. needed bumps stops asap, called in first thing Monday morning and was told I would get a call back and they would take my order. Well they called back as promised on time and took my order and told me they will have my parts at my door step before I head out for the track. Can't ask for anything better then that.. well you can, the price was right. the order process was quick and easy.. I will order from them again....

CHRIS W.
Salt Lake City, UT
04/02/2014
Excellent service...Thanks for helping me pull off the surprise for my husband! Robert you were a huge help! I will reccomend Premier!