Samuel C.
West Jordan, UT
05/06/2020
My experience here has NOT been good.
I spoke with Cody on the 23rd of April and asked when would be a good time to bring my car down to have the work that he gave me a quote prior to the 23rd, done on it. He told me Monday which was the 27th. Before this I told him I would have the car towed when they were closer to being ready for me because I didnt want my car sitting there for no longer than 4-5 days before being looked at.

I pay to have my car towed there on Monday 4/27 about 2pm. We find a spot for it, then I leave. I decided to drive by Premier on Thursday the 30th two hours before closing time just to see if they happen to start on my car. The car hasn't been touched so I give a quick call to check the status to see where we are at.

A gentleman took the call and put me on hold while he spoke to cody to get a status on my car. The guy gets back on the phone to let me know that they are looking to get my car in tomorrow (Friday 5/1) in the afternoon sometime.

I appreciated the status update and was understanding knowing that my vehicle wasn't the only car that needed service and some mechanic jobs don't quite go as planned. I drive by on Friday 1 hour before closing time and it is still sitting there. I instantly think that maybe another job took a bit longer and he still wasn't able to get to my car. I get it. Of course the weekend rolls by and now we are on Monday 5/4.

I walk into Premier and spoke to Cody. He didn't really have anything to tell me, so I express to him once again how important this is to me and that I'm waiting for this project to get done so we can move on to the next project needed done on my car. His vague words didn't really give me much confidence and made me feel like I was just being put on the back burner. The car sat again on Tuesday 5/5, so now we are on today which is Wednesday 5/6 I drove by there at 12 noon and the car is still sitting in the same spot. A whole week and going on 3 days now.

I have worked so hard for over a year and a half restoring my classic 87 mustang GT with the mechanical knowledge and abilities that I have. Unfortunately there are some things that are above my mechanical skillset that need to be professionally done. This is why I am here at Premier Complete Auto Repair. Why do I feel left in the dark and completely put off to the side as if what I need done to my car isn't as important as others that need work done?

The great reviews is what brought me here. I can't express how angry I am in this review.

ALAN B.
West Jordan, UT
Chevrolet Pickup
11/01/2015
You didn't order the spark plug wires you promised
My first interaction with your company is a great memory you fixed my co2 sensor bung that was not placed properly by Gibson. You had it completed that night when I got off work it was waiting in your secret place thank you for that. This time i had two bad plug wires I wanted to say thanks for what you had done you said the wire would be here Monday I said ok. On Tuesday One week later I called no wires were ordered. So I ordered from summit it got to my home in three days and my truck is running great. I will be ordering a new exhaust system for the corvette full dual and headers in the near future I don't have bending our welding in my shop. I am still building a 1975 restomod corvette stingray. I would like to use a local shop and support your company what can I do to make sure we are communicating successfully.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 11/02/2015

Alan thank you for your Review I apologize about the wires When we had spoke that evening you had wanted a quote for a bunch of other items and i worked that all up for you you had said that you were ready to order them if i could match or beat Summits Pricing so i worked it all up and emailed you over the copy of it I never heard back from you On that and i was just going to order the wires with that order you had mentioned you were not in a hurry so i figured we would kill two birds with one stone i honestly had forgotten about it since i didn't hear back from you , I'm glad you were happy with our first repair for you we didn't get any good review from you on that but we got quite a bad review on this little issue, We take our Reviews very serious i hope you may offer a re-score

Brock Besner
Owner
801-966-4560

TH
Tyler H.
Riverton, UT
05/06/2014 Category: Service
Tyler said they do not follow-up or check on customers until a few days after service.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 05/08/2014

That is normally when we always check on customers is a few days after service to make sure they were satisified, Thanks for your business Tyler

Brock Besner