Salt Lake City, UT
07/19/2020
Great Service, Not So Great Communication
Premier Complete Auto Care has been taking care of my car for over two years now. They are great when it comes to actually doing quality work done on my vehicle, but I think they can do a better job at letting me know the status of my car instead of me having to call in and find out for myself that it was going to be done the next day. Plus they didn't call before they did the work to let me know what the issue was and how much it was going to cost. All I got was a phone call at the end letting me know my vehicle was done and I had to ask what the total cost was. It could've been $500 or $5000 but they didn't even ask me if it was ok to proceed. Anyways, still great service, but can do better with their communication.

Midvale, UT
03/02/2020
It’s close to home
Invoice was $100 more than I was quoted

Donny S.
Utah
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Donny said that he had a long talk with the owner and they resolved everything.

01/07/2020 Category: Service
Donny said that Zach and everyone was great. He asked for a lot of detail before he brought his vehicle in. A lot of things haven't been done. They're great and he will go back. He said he wants them to keep up the good work.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words Donny. Your business mean the world to us. Thank you for your concerns on your visit,

John C.
Utah
Pontiac GTO
07/08/2015 Category: Service
John said they didn't do anything. The person actually argued with him on the time that it took. It took two days to do the service and they didn't do anything to resolve the service light being on. He would still recommend them.

07/08/2015 Category: Service
John said the business took two days to get to his vehicle and then they did not do anything but change the fluids.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 07/09/2015

John Thank you very much for your reveiw i am very sorry you had a bad experience. I know when you dropped your car off it was later evening and we got to it the next day and let you know what was going on with it and we needed to try the correct fluid before anything and you were ok with that and you knew that may not fix the issue you had, Please let us know if it has fixed it or not ,

Michaelene R.
Salt Lake City, UT
Honda Accord
11/19/2014 Category: Service
Michaelene said the service was average. She chose not to elaborate further.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 12/01/2014

Thank you for taking my Phone call today Michaelene, I appreciate the Feedback

RT
Ray T.
Orem, UT
07/18/2014 Category: Service
Ray said there was a misunderstanding with them but everything has been settled and aired out.

TW
TOM W.
Park City, UT
05/19/2014
quick service.
Still waiting for quite to repair head gasket and option to do egr delete.

JOSH B.
Sandy, UT
Ford Bronco II
04/22/2014
They know my vehicles inside and out
Electric fan issue was not diagnosed properly and the fan didn't turn on on my drive home. There is a short in a wire that when the wire is wiggled the fan will turn on and off.