Donny S.
Utah
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Donny said that he had a long talk with the owner and they resolved everything.

01/07/2020 Category: Service
Donny said that Zach and everyone was great. He asked for a lot of detail before he brought his vehicle in. A lot of things haven't been done. They're great and he will go back. He said he wants them to keep up the good work.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words Donny. Your business mean the world to us. Thank you for your concerns on your visit,

John C.
Utah
Pontiac GTO
07/14/2015 Category: Service
John said they didn't do anything. The person actually argued with him on the time that it took. It took two days to do the service and they didn't do anything to resolve the service light being on. He would still recommend them.

07/08/2015 Category: Service
John said the business took two days to get to his vehicle and then they did not do anything but change the fluids.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 07/09/2015

John Thank you very much for your reveiw i am very sorry you had a bad experience. I know when you dropped your car off it was later evening and we got to it the next day and let you know what was going on with it and we needed to try the correct fluid before anything and you were ok with that and you knew that may not fix the issue you had, Please let us know if it has fixed it or not ,

BR
BRYAN R.
Vernal, UT
12/05/2014
I definitely over reacted when I wrote my last review! !
I definitely over reacted when I wrote my last review I don't ever write these and by what I have hurt this companies reputation. I received a call today from Brock the owner of premier and we talked about my issues. my car did receive some rain which did upset me. however everything else was taken care of. please excuse my poor review. premier came very highly recommended . and I will recommend them as well. thank you for your call today Brock.

12/04/2014
A lot of hype
I was very disappointed with my experience with Premier! they kept giving me the run around as far as when my car would be ready.. I took 5 months!! they didn't do the work they said they would. I asked for a new chip Dyno tuned they didn't do that just adjusted my timing and fuel pressure and charged me $200 just for that.. They did however find and fix some issues that i am grateful for the negative out weighed the positive.. My car didn't have a convertible top yet they left it outside to be rained on ruining my brand new leather seats!! I am still waiting for the repair bill from my upholster!! Terrible experience i will never go back and will not refer anyone to this company...
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 12/05/2014

Brian i am sorry to hear about this, Your car did not require a Chip and we charged you $200 for the Dyno Tune that is Dyno time and labor for setting propper fuel pressure, Timing, and tps voltage for max power and reliability, your car was kept inside exsept a few days when we had to have it outside during the day it maybe got reained on just a bit unfortunalty we can not gaurantee cars staying inside all the time, This is the first we are hearing about this i wish you would have contacted us about this so we could have helped you out if you and any problems,
I will call and talk to you later today Thank you Bryan

TH
TYLER H.
01/12/2021
Excellent Quality and Excellent Service
These guys are awesome! They did some exhaust work for me and did an amazing job and got the car back to me quickly with a super clean install. Definitely doing business with them again.

KP
Kok P.
Clearfield, UT
01/10/2021
Great service all around
Got some long tube headers installed on my 2017 Mustang GT along with a JLT cold air intake. Spoke with Stephen throughout the entire process and he was very knowledgeable on the topic. Good communication and great quality along with speed. Dropped it off on a Thursday around 3 pm, it was done by Friday by 4 pm. Excellent all around.

RK
RICK K.
Riverton, UT
Dodge Challenger
01/09/2021
They were accurate, honest and efficient
We brought in a recently purchased vehicle with the CEL on. Prior to service , discussed the process and it was diagnosed and repaired as stated. The service was performed professionally with great communication by Stevenat Premier.

KATIE S.
West Jordan, UT
01/08/2021
Fast and reasonably proced
Premier was great! They got me right in, fixed the problem quickly and had me back out on the road.

CT
CHRISTY T.
Draper, UT
They are perfect!
We bring all of our race cars to this shop because they know what they're doing and they have all the equipment to do it and I have never had better customer service anywhere else I've ever taken any of my vehicles in my life!

ROCKY W.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/07/2021
They know stuff about cars other shops dont
So I had my 2009 F150 go in to the shop to get a new oil pump and timing and a few other things done the price was a little higher then I was thinking but it was worth it they had my truck back to me fast and before I took it there it sat at another shop for over 2 weeks and they couldn't tell me what was wrong with it so I think its was worth paying more cause in this life you got what you paid for and I feel like they did a good job my truck runs good and it only took a few days to be done

BL
BOBI L.
Bluffdale, UT
Nissan Armada
01/07/2021
Back for my standard oil change, and tire rotation. I mentioned a few things I was concerned about and they checked them out and eased my concerns (unlike other places that may find something to charge for). They always speak to me with respect and never condescending (being a woman and all).

AT
ARTURO T.
01/04/2021
The environment of the place is great
Excellent staff and very friendly and honest

DAVID S.
Dodge Challenger
12/31/2020
Exceeded my expectations.
I had heard great things about premier’s tuner, but I had only heard of their service work as “overpriced” and “cocky”

If their service guys seem cocky, it’s because cut the b/s and know exactly what they’re doing. If it seems expensive, it’s because they have top tier tools and technicians.

To put it simply - by having premier do the job start to finish, I ended up with more power than others doing similar mods, got my car back within the week, and spent about the same money. If your time means anything to you, then you’ll save a bundle by using premier first.

I couldn’t be happier with everything. Thank you premier!

DK
DARRIN K.
Ogden, UT
12/25/2020
Twin Turbo 2017 Silverado 1500
The thing with Premier is if they tell you they will have your vehicle done at a certain time, you can bet it will be done. Most shops I have dealt with always take longer than they say. Premier has done a lot of custom work for me and it is always top notch.

BC
BEN C.
Layton, UT
12/19/2020
2007 Mustang GT Convertible
I had an annoying/maddening squeak coming from the rear diff area The performance team diagnosed and repaired the pinion bearings and no more of that awful squeak!

PQ
PEDRO Q.
12/15/2020
We took our older car in for some work. They were quick and kept good communication with us. It runs great now and we're very happy.