Donny S.
Utah
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Donny said that he had a long talk with the owner and they resolved everything.

01/07/2020 Category: Service
Donny said that Zach and everyone was great. He asked for a lot of detail before he brought his vehicle in. A lot of things haven't been done. They're great and he will go back. He said he wants them to keep up the good work.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words Donny. Your business mean the world to us. Thank you for your concerns on your visit,

John C.
Utah
Pontiac GTO
07/08/2015 Category: Service
John said they didn't do anything. The person actually argued with him on the time that it took. It took two days to do the service and they didn't do anything to resolve the service light being on. He would still recommend them.

07/08/2015 Category: Service
John said the business took two days to get to his vehicle and then they did not do anything but change the fluids.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 07/09/2015

John Thank you very much for your reveiw i am very sorry you had a bad experience. I know when you dropped your car off it was later evening and we got to it the next day and let you know what was going on with it and we needed to try the correct fluid before anything and you were ok with that and you knew that may not fix the issue you had, Please let us know if it has fixed it or not ,

BR
BRYAN R.
Vernal, UT
12/04/2014
I definitely over reacted when I wrote my last review! !
I definitely over reacted when I wrote my last review I don't ever write these and by what I have hurt this companies reputation. I received a call today from Brock the owner of premier and we talked about my issues. my car did receive some rain which did upset me. however everything else was taken care of. please excuse my poor review. premier came very highly recommended . and I will recommend them as well. thank you for your call today Brock.

12/04/2014
A lot of hype
I was very disappointed with my experience with Premier! they kept giving me the run around as far as when my car would be ready.. I took 5 months!! they didn't do the work they said they would. I asked for a new chip Dyno tuned they didn't do that just adjusted my timing and fuel pressure and charged me $200 just for that.. They did however find and fix some issues that i am grateful for the negative out weighed the positive.. My car didn't have a convertible top yet they left it outside to be rained on ruining my brand new leather seats!! I am still waiting for the repair bill from my upholster!! Terrible experience i will never go back and will not refer anyone to this company...
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 12/05/2014

Brian i am sorry to hear about this, Your car did not require a Chip and we charged you $200 for the Dyno Tune that is Dyno time and labor for setting propper fuel pressure, Timing, and tps voltage for max power and reliability, your car was kept inside exsept a few days when we had to have it outside during the day it maybe got reained on just a bit unfortunalty we can not gaurantee cars staying inside all the time, This is the first we are hearing about this i wish you would have contacted us about this so we could have helped you out if you and any problems,
I will call and talk to you later today Thank you Bryan

BL
BOBI L.
Bluffdale, UT
Jeep Liberty
Excellent service!
Quick and excellent service for my sons oil change! Thank you all so much for all you do!!

DAVE P.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
When quality matters.
Theses guys are great and go the extra mile to make sure you’re satisfied.

DAVE P.
Nissan 350Z
Why go anywhere else?
Always great service and willing to stand behind their work.

JOSH W.
03/26/2020
The people and the quality of work they do I only trust these guy's with my car
I take the car in and I don't have to worry that something might be messed they always get me in and out as soon as they can and the quality of work is unbeatable in my opinion

TOM S.
Farmington, UT
03/26/2020
Re-tuned my Jeep JK
Well, it’s been about a week since I picked up my Jeep JK. Heath did an amazing job re-tuning my ride. No more surging or premature shifting. So far I’m very pleased with the work done. Thanks and I already have recommended this business to a friend.

NW
NATE W.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/24/2020
Timing work
I had some timing work done on a 454 big block, they did amazing work and it now runs amazing. The price was good for the work done. Highly recommended them to everyone.

West Jordan, UT
03/20/2020
Part Mishap
I brought my Jeep in to get an alignment after having severe steering issues due to a bad part. They were very helpful in helping me problem solve, and getting me back on the road.

Brent S.
Ogden, UT
Mazda MX-5 Miata
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Brent said the customer service was good.

DT
DAVE T.
West Jordan, UT
Nissan Xterra
03/17/2020
Best shop and team
Great attentive team, always professional and helpful.

JOHN H.
Dodge Challenger
03/17/2020
Price and customer service
I have bought thousands of dollars worth of parts for my mustangs and now my father in law is buying from here now for his challenger. There must be 100 years of knowledge in mechanics that work here.

Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
03/13/2020
Fantastic service
These guys overdelivered. Truck was done earlier than expected and job done professionally and completely.

JORDYN D.
03/12/2020
Amazing customer service
I appreciate how quick and efficient they are with their work. They are very open with communication, and really listened to my needs. Their prices are very reasonable! The staff is super friendly! They make you feel like part of the family!