SP
SAM P.
Sandy, UT
09/17/2020
Had a Cat back exhaust installed on my 2020 mustang. Very quick turn around. Great work. Excellent service

BRUCE B.
West Jordan, UT
Great work
As always they are the only ones that work on my Shelby GT500

DAVE P.
Making it right.
Saved me from a heart condition thinking I had potential causes catastrophic damage to my engine. They have always been good to me.

TW
THOMAS W.
Clearfield, UT
09/17/2020
Always taking care of their customers
Not one time have i called or had work down where I’m not taken care of or able to get on the schedule with short notice. Brock always works with me even when i drop some crazy no notice ideas on him and Heath has been nothing but fantastic to work with. The boys are killer! I really appreciate it!

MARIA H.
Hyundai Accent
09/16/2020
Honest fair priced and friendly
They got my car in to get looked at within 24 hours after I called and called me with the diagnosis and decent price within 3 hours after I brought it in. The staff were friendly and did well at communicating with me and had The parts and my car done the same day. It’s running great now. I would definitely recommend them.

MICHAEL B.
Midvale, UT
09/15/2020
Fast honest auto care
I’ve gotten my car worked on here multiple times and they are quick and easy to work with! 10/10 would recommend

MIKE P.
Riverton, UT
Ford Thunderbird
09/11/2020
First Time Customer
Read the reviews and tried them out. I’m impressed !! Excellent communication keeping me updated on getting some tough parts, good customer service and excellent quality of work. Will use them again for sure !

TH
TAYLOR H.
Roy, UT
Ford F-350 Super Duty
09/10/2020
Take all my vehicles to them.
Whether it's the racecar, my truck, or my wife's car they can do it all!

MATHEW C.
Jeep Commander
09/10/2020
Customer service
Fast, Friendly and amazing work as always.

DF
DOUG F.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/09/2020
I couldn’t be happier. My Corvette runs great and everything is as expected and then some. I’ll be back. I’d definitely recommend you guys to everyone I know.

JASON S.
Sandy, UT
09/02/2020
The best in Salt Lake City
I have been working with Premier Complete Auto for many years now. They are fair priced and honest. Their mechanics are top-notch and very skilled. I highly recommend them to everybody I know and will only take my vehicles to them. Thanks again guys for your honesty

09/02/2020
Fast turnaround
My Mustang wouldn’t pass emissions. They found the problem and had the car emissions ready same day.
I was pleasantly surprised by their reasonable pricing as well. Thank you!

JUSTIN G.
North Salt Lake, UT
09/01/2020
Good group of people!
They have always taken care of me.

CL
CINDY L.
Ogden, UT
08/27/2020
Truck wouldn’t start was towed in!
Great service, fast! They got right on our truck and got us back out on the road!

COLE W.
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
08/26/2020
They can do anything you need!
Amazing guys, great service! Have been going here for years and years! No issues.