Premier Complete Auto Care

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

RT
Ray T.
Orem, UT
07/18/2014 Category: Service
Ray said there was a misunderstanding with them but everything has been settled and aired out.

Mitch W.
Herriman, UT
07/18/2014 Category: Service
Mitch said Broch and Keith always take good care of him and his vehicle.

Shayne H.
07/18/2014 Category: Service
Shayne said he has been going to this business for about 2 years now and he takes all of his vehicles there. This business has great guys and they do great work. He would absolutely recommend this business to others.

WB
Woody B.
Lehi, UT
07/17/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Josh. He said this business provided good service and were quick. They kept him informed of when the parts would come in, so he knew what was happening with his vehicle.

JESSE K.
American Fork, UT
07/16/2014
I took my new Mustang to these guys because I heard how great they were with muscle cars. It's hard to trust someone with your car, but I heard great things about this company and felt good about letting them work on my car. They did more than I paid for and it's nice when a company goes above and beyond for great service.
I highly recommend these guys!

Suzan S.
Midvale, UT
Chevrolet Silverado
07/16/2014 Category: Service
Suzan said they did a good job.

CI
Chris I.
South Jordan, UT
07/15/2014 Category: Service
Chris said they did exactly what he asked.

CA
Christian A.
Ogden, UT
07/15/2014 Category: Service
Christian said this business does a very good job.

GC
Gary C.
Utah
Chrysler
07/15/2014 Category: Service
Gary said he knows the owner and is satisfied with the service.

SD
Sarah D.
Cadillac Catera
07/11/2014 Category: Service
Sarah said she loves this business.

DAVID B.
07/07/2014
Great customer service and friendly.
Did great work on my truck. Runs a lot better and feels amazing!

MN
MELLISA N.
Subaru Impreza WRX
06/30/2014
Top Notch customer service
I loved the kind people and the incredible customer service! Not to mention, my car is running flawlessly.

KELLY B.
West Jordan, UT
Chevrolet Silverado Classic
06/27/2014
Knowledge
Good bunch of guys, they can help out with any automotive needs.

HD
HARRY D.
06/24/2014
Awesome people awesome products great quality
Loving my new exhaust system.

Riley R.
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Riley said he likes the way he is treated. He travels 100 miles each way for service.

DOUGLAS P.
South Jordan, UT
06/18/2014
Daughters car needed repairs
My family has premier service all of our cars.
Always 5 star service. Thanks Everyone.

BW
BRUCE W.
Kaysville, UT
06/17/2014
They always stand behind there work
They did a complete rebuild on my motor. I did price checks on there parts and they sold me parts cheeper than I could buy them at summit racing. They spent a lot of time on the dyno which I didn't get billed for. They are alway friendly to me and will share the knowledge. There is a good reason why this shop is so busy, customers keep coming back.

NP
Nathan P.
Utah
06/17/2014 Category: Service
Nathan said the business does a good job.

AA
Arno A.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/17/2014 Category: Service
Arno said there were really good people working there.

GO
GARY O.
West Jordan, UT
06/14/2014
I feel like they are honest
For years I used a local shop for my auto maintenance and repairs. When the owner retired and their works started to suffer I began using the national chain stores. For years I have been taken advantage of by (Insert name of your favorite national chain store here, I have been screwed by all of them). In desperation I tried Premier Complete Auto thinking “how could they be any worse?” I am happy that I did! In the past year I have taken two older cars, that have needed a lot of work, to Premier. I feel that Premier has been very honest in their recommendations of work that should be done, verses work that could be done. At times recommending work that is less expensive than that recommended by the national chain stores. It seems to me that national chain stores have a short term view of their customers; in that they try to fleece them for all they can get on the first visit, knowing that they probably won't be back. Where Premier knows that by treating their customers honestly and providing them with good service, their customers will be back. Those are my observations anyway. Premier Complete Auto has done the work on my cars that needed to be done. They will get the work that could be done, because I have no reason to go elsewhere. It is good to be using a local shop for my auto maintenance and repairs again.