BG
BRIAN G.
Springville, UT
03/10/2015
Great service!!
These guys sure do know how to fix cars right and how to treat the customer. Fantastic customer service here.

RL
Roy L.
West Jordan, UT
02/21/2015 Category: Service
Roy said the personnel is always friendly and helpful.

JJ
Joanne J.
Utah
02/21/2015 Category: Service
Joanne said this business fixed her vehicle in two hours.

TH
Tyler H.
Riverton, UT
02/19/2015 Category: Service
Tyler said the business is better than it used to be. They responded to his calls and kept him updated on the status of his vehicle.

AK
Adam K.
02/19/2015 Category: Service
Adam said this business got the work done quickly and without any hassle.

AL
Agustine L.
Herriman, UT
02/18/2015 Category: Service
Agustine said the business communicates well.

Devon D.
Provo, UT
Land Rover LR3
02/17/2015 Category: Service
Devon said the business is fantastic.

Colton B.
Utah
Nissan 350Z
02/12/2015 Category: Service
Colton said the business was good.

DJ
David J.
South Jordan, UT
Buick Regal
02/12/2015 Category: Service
David said he was charged $450 for some tires and then double charged $500. When he went in to have the second charge reversed, but the business instead reversed the $450 charge. Other than this issue, this business is favorable.

Richard G.
02/12/2015 Category: Service
Richard said the business found many things that were wrong with his vehicle in a short amount of time.

GC
GREG C.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
02/06/2015
performance knowledge
Professional attitude. Knew what was necessary to dial in my car after a novice top end build.

TONY M.
West Jordan, UT
Chevrolet Pickup
02/04/2015
92 Chevy Pickup 5.7L
Ive been a customer for a while now of Premier Performance. Mainly had work done to my Lightning and F150. But latest visit I guess is that one time out of ten where you are let down. Brought turck in for a engine light. $700 dollars later problem still persists. Besides this last visit, they have been spot on, this last time was not a success.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 02/05/2015

Tony thank you for the Feedback, Last i Heard we had gotten you taken care of please let me know on this concern if it has not been rectified please , Thank you so much for your business over the years i want to make sure you are happy

Brock Besner
Owner
801-966-4560

CHRISTIAN B.
Nissan Titan
02/04/2015
Knowledge and customer service
I run a large fleet and they have taken care of our fleet for 6 years with no failure great company and personnel

Jason C.
12/30/2014
Customer Service
Great customer service and prices. From mile to wild these guys can get it done. The have worked on my daily drivers and have been very happy with the service. They also built me 1 B.A.D drag car. You can't go wrong with these guys!

BR
BRYAN R.
Vernal, UT
12/04/2014
I definitely over reacted when I wrote my last review! !
I definitely over reacted when I wrote my last review I don't ever write these and by what I have hurt this companies reputation. I received a call today from Brock the owner of premier and we talked about my issues. my car did receive some rain which did upset me. however everything else was taken care of. please excuse my poor review. premier came very highly recommended . and I will recommend them as well. thank you for your call today Brock.

12/04/2014
A lot of hype
I was very disappointed with my experience with Premier! they kept giving me the run around as far as when my car would be ready.. I took 5 months!! they didn't do the work they said they would. I asked for a new chip Dyno tuned they didn't do that just adjusted my timing and fuel pressure and charged me $200 just for that.. They did however find and fix some issues that i am grateful for the negative out weighed the positive.. My car didn't have a convertible top yet they left it outside to be rained on ruining my brand new leather seats!! I am still waiting for the repair bill from my upholster!! Terrible experience i will never go back and will not refer anyone to this company...
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 12/05/2014

Brian i am sorry to hear about this, Your car did not require a Chip and we charged you $200 for the Dyno Tune that is Dyno time and labor for setting propper fuel pressure, Timing, and tps voltage for max power and reliability, your car was kept inside exsept a few days when we had to have it outside during the day it maybe got reained on just a bit unfortunalty we can not gaurantee cars staying inside all the time, This is the first we are hearing about this i wish you would have contacted us about this so we could have helped you out if you and any problems,
I will call and talk to you later today Thank you Bryan

Brock Besner