Premier Complete Auto Care

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

ALAN B.
West Jordan, UT
Chevrolet Pickup
11/01/2015
You didn't order the spark plug wires you promised
My first interaction with your company is a great memory you fixed my co2 sensor bung that was not placed properly by Gibson. You had it completed that night when I got off work it was waiting in your secret place thank you for that. This time i had two bad plug wires I wanted to say thanks for what you had done you said the wire would be here Monday I said ok. On Tuesday One week later I called no wires were ordered. So I ordered from summit it got to my home in three days and my truck is running great. I will be ordering a new exhaust system for the corvette full dual and headers in the near future I don't have bending our welding in my shop. I am still building a 1975 restomod corvette stingray. I would like to use a local shop and support your company what can I do to make sure we are communicating successfully.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 11/02/2015

Alan thank you for your Review I apologize about the wires When we had spoke that evening you had wanted a quote for a bunch of other items and i worked that all up for you you had said that you were ready to order them if i could match or beat Summits Pricing so i worked it all up and emailed you over the copy of it I never heard back from you On that and i was just going to order the wires with that order you had mentioned you were not in a hurry so i figured we would kill two birds with one stone i honestly had forgotten about it since i didn't hear back from you , I'm glad you were happy with our first repair for you we didn't get any good review from you on that but we got quite a bad review on this little issue, We take our Reviews very serious i hope you may offer a re-score

Brock Besner
Owner
801-966-4560

BRET M.
Sandy, UT
Chevrolet Camaro
10/27/2015
1LE 2015
I won't go anywhere else. These guys have taken my 2015 1LE Camaro to 729 HP and 600 ft lbs. of torque at the wheels!!!
The car is still daily driver friendly and has been worry free. Trust Premeire. I won't go anywhere else.

10/25/2015
Great place
Fast and Are a trustworthy mechanic

JARED R.
10/24/2015
accommodating, courteous, professional
Great experience

RT
Ronnie T.
10/19/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Ronnie's wife. She said she took the vehicle in for a quote. She did not receive a promotion that was supposed to be added to the final total.

Brad S.
Draper, UT
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/18/2015 Category: Service
Brad said he has been going there for a few years. Robert is really pleasant to deal with.

PH
Patty H.
Sheridan, MT
Volkswagen Passat
10/12/2015 Category: Service
Patty said this business went above her expectations.

Michael L.
Herriman, UT
10/10/2015 Category: Service
Michael said this business does a great job. They are timely and he never has any issues with them.

JV
Jacob V.
South Jordan, UT
10/08/2015 Category: Service
Jacob said this business was great. They were nice, fast and professional.

BW
Brad W.
10/01/2015 Category: Service
Brad said the business was not bad or amazing. It was good service but it took them longer than anticipated.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 10/02/2015

Brad thank you for your Reveiw, sorry for the delay on your tune , We only have one tuner and are very backed up, Thanks again

Brock Besner
Owner
801-966-4560

WR
WILLARD R.
Buick Lucerne
09/23/2015
Location
I think who ever checks quality assurance, down to the last detail before the car is given back to the customer, is important. It can make the difference if the vehicle will be brought back again or not.

KW
KEN W.
Sandy, UT
Pontiac GTO
09/16/2015
Excellent Customer Service
Great service and a professional experienced staff

Tyler B.
GMC Savana
09/12/2015 Category: Service
Tyler said the business did a good job and he likes what they do.

Jeep Cherokee
09/06/2015
Gave us options instead of upsaleing
Brought this in for a friend... Just needed a battery to make it run again. Brock said there is some other things that need done.... But u can bring it back later... For right now you are good to go!!!!! When was the last time YOUR mechanic did that for you? Instead of telling you that you had to spend a lot for money or fix stuff that you didn't bring vechile in for!!!! Trust these guys

Chevrolet Silverado
09/06/2015
Fast And friendly
These guys always take care of you!!! And are trust worthy

Beau B.
Kaysville, UT
09/04/2015 Category: Service
Beau said he has been using this business for years and he will go there for service again.

BARB M.
Isuzu Rodeo
08/21/2015
Trustworthy Incredible Service!
Premier provided me a ride to work in the morning while they worked on my vehicle. Robert kept me uprised about the progress of the work being done while staying within my budget. I will always bring my vehicle here knowing I can trust the work they do is what is needed to be done! Thanks!

Josh G.
Ogden, UT
08/21/2015 Category: Service
Josh said he had a few problems with the vehicle on the way home because the engine kept cutting out and the pro charger over heated. As a result, he had to have his vehicle towed back to his home. They forgot to put his old tuner back in his vehicle, so he has to go back to the business to get it.

Dustin L.
08/20/2015 Category: Service
Dustin said he likes the facility.

JZ
Jerry Z.
08/18/2015 Category: Service
Jerry said the business did everything they promised. They did everything right and quickly.