Quality Brakes & Alignment

JOSE G.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/18/2019
Great Customer Service!
Great with scheduling and explaining to me what was wrong with my truck even came out to show me. Dropped it off with them had it back out of the shop in no time.

Burleson, TX
Kept me informed

DONALD S.
10/09/2019
Brakes on 2007 GMCPickup
Service is friendly, professional, did exactly what I wanted

BF
BRIAN F.
Fort Worth, TX
Toyota Tundra
09/27/2019
Happy with my brake repair
I had a pulsing in the front due to warped rotors. I suspected a bad caliper as well as bad rotors. Rather than replacing the parts I had already indicated I was prepared to pay for, they advised to resurface the existing rotors. I was able to get my brakes working correctly at a much lower cost than expected. Thanks

KH
KENT H.
Granbury, TX
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
09/21/2019
Joel and his crew are awesome. They fix your vehicle in a professional, timely manner and treat you like family. Quality B&A has worked on my vehicles for over 20 years and I have never had a bad experience.

Joshua, TX
09/17/2019
Fast, excellent, professional service
I called in the morning to have front brakes installed. They were able to fit me in that morning. Brakes were installed in about and hour and a few dollars under estimate. Service was fast and professional. I will return when my other vehicles need service in the future. I highly recommend this business.!

RICHARD B.
09/13/2019
FAST REASONABLE AND VERY PROFESSIONAL!
BEST BRAKE WORK IN TEXAS! AND AIR CONDITIONING WORK AROUND.

SCOTT H.
09/03/2019
Alignment
Excellent job, always do a great job

CARL W.
09/03/2019
Family atmosphere.
The staff always give my vehicle's issue prompt attention and the quality of the work is always excellent.

CHARLES W.
08/23/2019
Great people and service
Took vehicle in because of vibration and noise.
Problem identified and repaired,

SJ
STACY J.
Ram Pickup
08/21/2019
Good job and fair Price
I have just discovered these guys a couple of months ago and I’m glad I did. They have been very knowledgeable about the problems with the vehicles I have brought in. They are very professional and the shop and office are clean, neat and organized. I will continue to take my vehicle here. Great Job guys!

RICHARD B.
08/21/2019
ABSOLUTELY!
JOEL AND HIS STAFF ARE ALWAYS VERY FRIENDLY, COURTEOUS AND GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO BE HELPFUL! COMING TO PICK UP YOUR CAR! IF THE WORK DOESN'T NEED DOING THEY WONT JUST REPLACE PARTS TO BE REPLACING UNLESS IT NEEDS IT!

VS
VALERIE S.
GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
08/10/2019
Fast and accurate
They took great care of my truck. They completed the work quickly and were very thorough. I highly recommend them!

STEVE C.
08/05/2019
Professional, friendly and careful
Always easy to work with. They provide careful evaluations and estimates, as well as fast and solidly professional work.

DJ
DANA J.
Joshua, TX
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/31/2019
Excellent Service - Quality Work
I trust Joel, Steven and their crew to provide careful, thorough work on my family’s vehicles. They are a pleasure to work with.