Quality Brakes & Alignment

STAN W.
Dodge Dakota
05/08/2019
Pleasant from start to finish
Starting new is good; so is stopping fresh. Both apply to Quality Brakes. The experience was pleasant through and through. The shop was spiffy. The people were authentic. The price was more than fair. Turn around time from drop off to pick up was approximately three hours to replace the front pads, resurface the front rotors, flush and replace the brake fluid, and check the rear brakes. Pleasant indeed!

BL
BARRY L.
Mazda CX-9
04/25/2019
I am new to Cleburne and I was referred by a church member to go here for brake service.
They called with an estimate before any work was done.
Work was done at a reasonable price and completed promptly.
No hidden costs or unnecessary charges. I would highly recommend this business.

DON B.
Rio Vista, TX
04/21/2019
very satisfied
Two 1-Ton trucks- all work and repairs done in a timely and professional manner.Very happy with results. Only exception- lady at front desk said could not fix the loose nut between steering wheel and seat.

DOUGLAS B.
Mitsubishi Galant
04/18/2019
2003 mitusbishi Douglas B. 18 April 2019
Great service done in a timely fashion and at a reasonable cost. This was my second visit to Quality and my first at their NEW location, which is a real "step-up" from the old location. A GOOD MOVE! for the business and the customers. The reason for my 2nd visit was because of my total satisfaction with my first visit several month earlier! A complete and total brake job on my '04 Chev Pickup. Execellent service at a good price! Great group of technicians and super-service done right the first time. They're also "Veteran" friendly and offer a discount for Veteran's... just show your VA card! Good management shines every time! I am a very satisfied customer! Thank you Quality!

LARRY M.
Ford Crown Victoria
04/12/2019
P71 Overland
Excellent customer service, no hassle, even for specialty vehicles.

RL
RON L.
04/10/2019
The name says it all
Very satisfied you people do excellent work, thanks

MIKE M.
04/06/2019
On the Road Again
Joel and his team worked hard to get my Tacoma working better than new. It needed new shocks and steering; then they tested it and adjusted the brakes. All better for another year on the ranch.

Josh F.
Covington, TX
04/05/2019
Very happy with the work and service
I'm a repeating customer I just took my truck in to have front end Alinement done and was very happy with the quality of work they do Great people

GH
GENE ANNE H.
Cadillac XT5
04/03/2019
Alignment and tire rotation
Totally reliable. Joel is a fine man you can trust. Great service!!

FB
Frank B.
Keene, TX
03/30/2019
Great and dependable work
I heard about Quality Breaks through a friend and decided to give them a shot. That was several years ago and every time I have taken any of my cars to them I get them same great and reliable workmanship. I now recommend them to my children and close friends.

Michael M.
03/28/2019
Great Quality Service!
I brought my Honda Accord in the other day to get some work done on it and the folks at Quality Brakes & Alignment did an outstanding job. They told me how long it would take to get the job done and they were correct. I recommend Quality Brake & Alignment to all of my friends who need work done on their vehicle.

Kevin M.
Grandview, TX
03/27/2019
Going above and beyond to help there customers
Joel and his team always have done a great job on all my vehicles they worked on and in my opinion Very trustworthy and fair priced
This Is why there the only place I feel comfortable letting them work on my vehicles. Thanks again Joel and Steven for helping me out .

AE
AMANDA E.
03/22/2019
Outstanding Service
I will not take my vehicles anywhere but here. Great honest people who actually care about their customers and put pride in their work! Best place in town!

Ford Expedition
02/28/2019
Great friendly service.

LL
LORRI L.
Cadillac Escalade
02/24/2019
Happy
Your company cares about the customer
I will only use Quality Brakes and Alignment !
Thank you for another job well done !