DEBRA R.
Kia Optima
Always helpful
One of a very few businesses you can actually trust!

Hyde Park, MA
5 stars
Efficient and helpful, great service

MICHAEL S.
Stoughton, MA
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Speedy service
Brought my truck in for an alignment and it was done right the first time and had no issues with it at all and customer service very friendly and very prompt.

MIGEL D.
04/20/2021
2016 x5
Sean was great. I went in for what BMW told me was a bad lower control arm but after bribing it to Randolph automotive service center I was told it looks fine and does not need to be replaced. Most mechanics would change it just to get the labor costs. I truly appreciate all their help!

IY
Irina Y.
Nissan Sentra
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Irina said that she is so happy, she uses only them for her vehicle, and she had good service.

JV
JOE V.
Cadillac Escalade
04/16/2021
Great work, AC compressor quickly replaced
AC compressor was under warranty. They informed me and quickly replaced. The work was done well.

ANDREW B.
04/14/2021
#1 AUTO SHOP
Everyone is very helpful and easy to talk to. They take the time to explain why/what they are going to do and make sure that the customer understands and is happy..!! I've been to lots of different places and now I've finally found the place that I will go to forever!... thank you

Nissan Rogue Select
04/14/2021
They are very professional and honest
They no what they doing

Dahana P.
Brockton, MA
Subaru Legacy
04/13/2021
Can’t be trusted
Took my car to the shop for service as part of the service, I requested a full car check up. The service was paid for. The car was deemed in good shape and handed back to me only to have my break pads fall off while I was driving on the road not long after. Driving in the road and no longer have breaks was a very scary experience I don’t wish on anyone else.

MARK H.
Stoughton, MA
Ford Police Interceptor
04/10/2021
Excellence!
Customer service, and the service on my vehicles.

LL
LISA L.
04/08/2021
Efficient service, amazing people
Always efficient and effective service, the best customer service and friendliness - above and beyond

KF
KAYLAH F.
04/08/2021
Great and Efficient Service
I needed an oil change without scheduling an appointment and the Randolph Auto team took it right away. It took less than 25mins and was a very easy process to register and pay. I’m happy with the service and results and will continue to recommend the shop to friends/family.

FS
FIONA S.
04/05/2021
Oil change, break check engine light on
They are friendly and fast working business mike is outstanding and great at Is work and price is not bad I just love them working for me on my car and I hope the place stay the same outstanding I wish I could give More than 5 star ⭐️ but that the highest

SHAWN B.
Braintree, MA
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/02/2021
I would highly recommend Randolph automotivecenter. Great price , great work , and great people. I will be back and would highly recommend this place.

JIM B.
Buick Enclave
04/01/2021
Very friendly and efficient
Very friendly people. Very efficient.