JENNIE THRASH C.
Dodge Journey
11/17/2018
Oil change and blinker light replacement

Glad you are happy

WN
Wally N.
Holbrook, MA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Wally said the business's service is great and they do great work. He said Mike does great work.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 12/04/2018

Our goal is to give our best to our customers every day.  Thanks!

11/10/2018
Fast Service
Just needs better parking for customers, but good service. Fast. Affordable. Will try them for a few more services to see how things work out in the long term.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 12/04/2018

Thanks for the review.  We have unmarked parking behind the building for our customers.  You can aloways park in front of teh Dunks if neded.

MARGARET R.
Falmouth, MA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/10/2018
Maintenance appointment
Always have a great experience at Randolph Auto. The owners are on site all the time This vehicle needed a service D a bulb and to check coolant sensor. All was done in a normal amount of time and I was on my way. They make maintenance easy.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 11/10/2018

We all need easy in our lives.

CG
Carmen G.
11/06/2018
Everyone was very nice, the service waiting area was very clean and comfortable. Just went in for an oil change, did not take very long and they advised me of a few additional things that needed to be checked on for future work. It was an overall great experience!!
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 11/10/2018

We believe, being proactive it the best way to be with car repairs.

DON R.
11/05/2018
Great service with a smile
Simply stated, Randolph Automotive is an excellent auto repair shop
They are experienced and I will say very friendly
In my mind, that is a plus in any business
I will always rely on Randolph automotive to help me keep my vehicles running
All the best to Bill and his family
Don Rosa
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 11/10/2018

Than you.  We are very happy you are happy.

ST
STEVE T.
Milton, MA
11/02/2018
Owner
Marylou is an absolute perfect front person at Randolph automotive. She is kind,knowledgeable and always smiling !

Her smile is the best!

JJ
JESSICA J.
11/01/2018
Great customer service and efficient service
I am so happy to have found a car repair shop that is as trustworthy, friendly, and efficient as Randolph Automotive Servicenter! I have been a few times so far this year and always been very pleased with the service. The waiting room is nice and clean. With the free wifi I can hang out and get work done while I wait for my car. I have already referred family members and friends. Thank you!
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 11/10/2018

We like to be efficient.  It's our focus every day.

AW
Ari W.
North Easton, MA
Saab 9-7X
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Ari said her grandfather picked up her vehicle, and stated it was great service.

Good to hear.  Thank you

WK
WILLIAM K.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/27/2018
Service,
Service is great, quality job each and every time I have been in
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 10/30/2018

Thanks WK, We appreciate it.

James G.
Kingston, MA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/27/2018 Category: Service
James said he received great service at the business.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 10/30/2018

Glad you're happy

PJ
Patricia J.
10/26/2018
My Honda service
This was my first time at Randolph Automotive. I had no idea what was wrong with my car when I dropped it off the previous night. The next day I received a call from Mike and he gave a a shopping list of the repairs needed . I decided what repairs I planned on doing that day. Mike called when my car was ready. The staff at the desk were very efficient and off I went. All in all it was one of the best experiences I ever had at a repair shop. Will definitely be back for the balance of my suggested repairs.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 10/26/2018

We are so happy that you are happy.  We believe that everyone should have a positive and trusting relationship with their repair shop.

TL
TUSHANE L.
Mattapan, MA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/25/2018
The people
The customer service at Randolph Automotive Servicenter is outstanding. The service technicians are also wonderful they have great knowledge and understanding of what needs to be done with a client brings in a car with any type of problems.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 11/10/2018

Education is a must in our industry.  We are consistently educating our team of techs to be able to keep up with all the changes in cars today.
Always great to see you Mr. T

TP
TRAZANA P.
10/24/2018
Excellent customer service !!!
Service is always fast! Pricing are responsible and who doesn’t love Mary Lou!!!
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 10/24/2018

You are right. Who doesn't love Marylou?!

Lexus ES 350
10/24/2018
FFriendly service and a comfortable waiting area
Excellent service .They know their business and what they are doing. I leave with a smile and my car does too!
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 10/24/2018

CG,

We are so happy to hear that you AND your car are smiling when you leave us.  We love it!