RON W.
South Easton, MA
Lincoln MKX
09/17/2020
The quality the people, service, and results all are painless
Quality of service,people,results.All are painless

Thank you Ron!!

PD
PAUL D.
09/16/2020
Great service at a great price
I have had repairs done ranging from $40 to $4000. The price has always been fair for the work done, and the quality of the work has always been excellent.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/29/2020

Thank you Paul, we aim to provide top notch service to all our customers and ensure a quality & efficient service to their vehicles. We appreciate your continued business.

PK
PEGGY K.
Kia Optima
09/11/2020
Appointment for oil change at 7:30 am and my car was ready at 8:00 am. I was able to make it to work on time.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/29/2020

We are glad to be able to service your vehicle efficiently and in an appropriate time. Hope to see you again!

Judy C.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Judy said she has been using them for a while and they do great work.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/28/2020

It's easy to do great work when yo have great customers like you!

LD
Luckmene D.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Luckmene said the staff provided good service but they charged too much for labor.

Luckmene,
We are glad you like our service.  It's an investment in the latest tools and education that we must make in order to provide you with the best service.

SY
SHANTEL Y.
Roslindale, MA
Chevrolet Traverse
Meh
I’d usually give 5 stars but this time I had some service done and I used to extended warranty they only covered half of the parts instead of the mechanic calling me to ask if I wanted to use their parts or wait on mines to arrive They just assumed I wanted it done and used their parts which ended up costing me way more than what I should’ve paid. I’m pretty upset about that lack of communication and how my $100 deductible turned into $297. That I didn’t expect to pay. Other than that they are great I never have any issues and I was referred to them and have been going there for everything.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/29/2020

We apologize for any mix-up in communication with regards to servicing your vehicle. Unfortunately your extended service contract only allowed for a partial coverage in the repairs. In the furure we will be sure to notify you of any gaps in coverage that come up with your plan. We were glad to be able to repair your vehicle in an apropriate timeframe and get you back on the road safely.

RICK B.
Milton, MA
Honesty
Friendly atmosphere in the office and on the phone. I really like the honesty of Randolph Automotive. They let me know what the problem was in a timely manner and the price was decent. For any future problems with my vehicle I know where to go in plus the bus stop is right out front of the office. I do recommend Randolph Automotive.👍

Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/29/2020

Thank you for trusting us with servicing your vehicle. We were glad to be able to get it fixed in a timely, efficient & prefessional manner. We hope to see you again.

STAR S.
Volkswagen Tiguan
Amazing Service
what a fantastic place. Friendly and prompt. Totally helpful to me. I was super impressed
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/28/2020

We like to help our customers andy way we can.

Glad to be of service.

CR
CASEY R.
Recent repairs
Great place! Very clean shop and more importantly extremely honest and upfront staff! I will definitely be going back to them in the future!
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/28/2020

We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Thank you.

LC
LAURA C.
Toyota Prius c
Great experience
I brought my car in for a handful of things to be fixed, and Randolph Automotive turned it around in a single day. I found the prices to be fair and the staff very helpful. Would recommend!
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/09/2020

Thanks for stopping in, we pride ourselves on quick, efficient, and quality service for our customers.

CJ
CHUCK J.
Personable staff
Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, professional.
Waiting area very accommodating. and clean .
Services are great , prices are reasonable service manager explained what needed to be done and how long it would take. I have been a long time customer of this family run business for over 15years I would highly recommend you give them a try !
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/09/2020

Chuck, We appreciate your 15 years of trust in servicing your vehicles. We love seeing familiar faces and new ones as well.

TF
TAMYKA F.
Buick Encore
Awesome, quick service!
I had a great experience with the team everyone was nice and courteous and they were able to fix my vehicle quickly.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/28/2020

Quick and correct! It's what customers need wen having their cars repaired.

KL
KEVIN L.
Holbrook, MA
Jeep Patriot
Top Notch Service
I always forget to call to make an appointment during normal hours, so i put in an appointment request via the website late at night. Alexandra called me back first thing the next day, reviewed my service requests and got me set up for an appointment convenient for me.
Mike Kahan has worked on all my cars since the early 2000s and has never steered me wrong. He's honest and does great work.
Give these guys a try. You'll be treated very well.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/28/2020

We make a great team to provide you, the customer, great service!

Thank you.

Phenomenal service
I received, yet again, phenomenal service from the service team. Top to bottom they’re the best in the area!

Awww, thanks!
We are so glad you are happy because teamwork is what it is all about.

SHELLEY W.
09/05/2020
Excellent customer service !!
Sean is an awesome go to guy. He is so sweet and helpful!! All the mechanics, alex. Billy and Chris are also so accommodating and know me by my name. This is a wonderful place for service and also to vent especially at this time!!!
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/28/2020

Sean is great.  He's a very good listener and even better tech.  Anyway we can help, we will try to.