PM
08/31/2020
RAC
Quick and reliable service
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/28/2020

We must be there for our customers.

SL
STEVE L.
Lincoln MKX
08/31/2020
Visit
My wife has a wonderful experience as usual after bring it in from a dealership

Steve,

We like to say that we are the dealership experience without the cost.

RICK R.
Canton, MA
08/27/2020
Five star repair shop
Attentive staff who are good communicators and excellent mechanics who are outstanding troubleshooters . I’ve been going there for years and they take the time to get it right the first time .

Thank you!!
We feel it is veryimportant to get things done right the first time.
Customers are very busy in their lives.

HS
HAROLD S.
Kia Optima
08/26/2020
Honest and friendly
I would recommend all of my family and friends. They are very honest and very efficient.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/28/2020

Thanks for the compliment!
Honesty and friendliness is core to our company values

Melisa P.
Honda Accord Coupe
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Melisa said the staff are friendly and they gave her tips and tricks to better maintain her vehicle.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/28/2020

We believe in keeping your investment in the best shape possible.

JEFF G.
Cadillac SRX
08/20/2020
Always very very helpful
I have been coming for over 40 years and I’ve never ever left unhappy, they’ve always done a great job they’re polite they’re fast and I appreciate when I call they get my car in right away and get my car out right away

Jeff!
So nice to see you again. Glad you are happy.

JARED W.
Kia Sportage
08/19/2020
Quick Service
Had a very efficient and quick experience getting an inspection sticker.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/28/2020

THat's the way it ought to be

08/19/2020
Honest Business
The staff here are very friendly and honest! I recommend taking your vehicle here for service.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/28/2020

Honesty really is the best policy.
Glad you are happy!

KP
KEN P.
South Easton, MA
Kia Optima
08/18/2020
Impeccable customer service and tech Knowlege.
From the start to the end we received first class service. Got us right in, quick analysis and quote and then made our car perfect once again! As I like to say “Door to Door Service”.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/28/2020

That is our goal.  Repairs done right the first time and on time.

CASEY H.
Forestdale, MA
Kia Soul
08/18/2020
Helpful from start to finish
My car had trouble starting one morning and after getting it started I was able to call over to Randolph Automotive Serivcenter and get an appointment for the next morning. They were attentive listeners and were able to summarize what I was experiencing after talking to me on the phone and then again in person. They were able to get my car back to me same day and took the time to explain what was going on with my vehicle. It is also very helpful that they have the after hours pick up at the convenience store for pick ups after the service center closes.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/28/2020

It is key that we are good listeners.  Just like a doctors appointment, your symptoms are key to hear.

CG
CAROLE G.
08/17/2020
Carole
As always these guys don’t disappoint. Work is done efficiently and professional. Then because of Covid, parked car in correct place, returned keys with bill marked “paid” and done. Absolutely no hassle. Thanks again!!!

Thanks Carol!
We are happy that you are happy.

DARRYL W.
Mattapan, MA
Ford Police Interceptor
08/15/2020
Straight Forward
Brought my Ford F 150. Pick up truck in for A/C issue . It was diagnosed and fixed in the same day
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 08/17/2020

We are happy to get the car properly diagnosed, repaired & returned to you, all in the same day.

Boston, MA
Chrysler 300
08/15/2020
It was a pretty decent visit my only complaint was that I bought my vehicle there at 10 in the morning and didn't leave till 3:30
And then they gave me a oil change and which I just had an oil change so I wish they would of ask me first then charge me 177 dollars for this work which was really unnecessary.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 08/17/2020

We're sorry it took a bit longer than usual to get to your vehicle, we have just been inundated with cars lately and we've tried to get them all out in a timely manner. With regards to your oil change, you requested a mileage interval service, and at your current mileage, an oil change was listed on the service check list. We assumed that you wanted to do the service as listed. We will be sure to ask you the next time. We look forward to seeing you again.

BQ
BEVERLY Q.
Quincy, MA
08/13/2020
Friendly and efficient
Upon arrival, desk attendant friendly and helpful. Paid immediate attention to customer and service of car quickly . Got sticker but I told them I needed new windshield blades- attendant explained difference of blades and cost. Very helpful to me as I would not know which to get. Service very good.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 08/17/2020

We are happy to be of service and make your visit a pleasant one.

FP
FRANTZ P.
08/12/2020
The front desk staff has always been friendly every time I arrive for service. I have recommended many of my friend to go there for all their car care.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 08/12/2020

Thank you so much! We appreciate it.