BK
BILL K.
11/09/2020
Dependable,
Always reliable and excellent service

WH
WHITNEY H.
Dodge Durango
11/05/2020
Awesome and honest people
I got a full pre perchese vehicle inspection on my vehicle, they gave me straight up information about any and all issues the vehicle had, no beating around the bush with it, even gave me honest suggestions as to what I should do, Chris was so helpful and awesome, very patient, I didn't feel rushed or anything, their receptionist, I believe her name tag said Alexandria or Alexandra, (I hope I got her name right) she's great! Such a people person, went the extra mile for me and gave me some helpful information as well! Im very pleased with the service I received and would definitely be recommending people to them! I definitely will be back to them for more service in the near future!! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

JOE M.
Nissan JUKE
11/04/2020
Absolutely the Best!
Best car service around! Employees excellent! Service excellent!

EF
Eli F.
Canton, MA
10/30/2020
Mike
Very knowledgeable and on schedule

Nissan Sentra
Staff friendly, clean environment, good service, great 👍 Job done ✅
Great

Milton, MA
good service; friendly people
customer in lobby with no mask :(

PK
PAULA K.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/29/2020
Highly knowledgeable people work there
I am always welcomed when I walk in the door. The service is outstanding. My car is always ready clean and the repair is done on time. They are outstanding

ROBERT S.
Auburndale, MA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/28/2020
Blown tire
Blew a tire. Needed two front tires. They were quick and specific about how fast they could get it done. And they got it done. No hassle. Appropriate cost.

JJ
JESSICA J.
Quincy, MA
10/24/2020
Excellent service!
Excellent and fast service as always. The waiting area was very clean and I felt safe during covid.

TG
TOM G.
Saturn Outlook
10/23/2020
Top notch service
The team at RAC are always friendly, knowledgeable & accommodating. I highly recommend them for you Automotive service needs.

KD
KONSTANTINE D.
Brighton, MA
10/21/2020
Brought my Hyundai Elantra 2011 in and they fixed it on the same day!
Super professional, and helpful. Helped me determine exactly what was wrong and resolve it.

WF
WENDY F.
Kia Sorento
Friendly and efficient
I came in for an oil change and my headlight replaced. It was late in the day and they usually do not provide this service during the time slot I stopped in; but they made the time for me anyway. I am so grateful to them because this was my only day off and I really needed the headlight changed. Thank you for the quick turn around and making the time for me today.

JANET M.
Milton, MA
Service and staff
They provide excellent service . The staff are professional, friendly and answer all your questions

PD
PAUL D.
10/20/2020
They fix everything.
Just had my Primus serviced. Another great job for a fair price.

KD
KEVIN D.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
10/15/2020
Great service experience
Thanks again to Randolph Auto for the recent service on my vehicle. As usual, very professional, took my truck in on time, and let me know when complete with a text. Clean, neat , service area and shop.