DN

Thank you!

Dennis L.
10/02/2020
They are the best !!!
A first class family business that is in their 3rd generation. Great service, friendly, honest and always accommodating. No reason to go anywhere else. Their staff and mechanics are top shelf. Just go and get a cup of coffee, it’s like being at home !!!

Thank you Dennis!

CN
CAROLYN N.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/30/2020
Best service
Efficient, competent, decently priced, and the best xustomer service of any auto maintenance place I've ever visited.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you Carolyn! Providing the best customer service possible is our goal!

Dan W.
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Dan said he highly recommends them. He wouldn't take his vehicle anywhere else.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 10/01/2020

Thank you Dan!

RL
RICARDO L.
09/29/2020
Good services and fast services.
Went there for an alignment. I left the car overnight and Surprisingly in the morning around 8 AM my car was ready for pick up. They have high professionalism over there. Will recommend to a friend
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you Ricardo, we greatly appreciate it!

BW
BRIAN W.
Hyde Park, MA
MINI Cooper Coupe
09/26/2020
Friendly staff and professional
The staff here is friendly and professional
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/29/2020

Thank you Brian! Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle, wish we could have done more for you on this visit, but hope to see you again.

EG
EDWARD G.
Toyota Tundra
09/29/2020
Updated review
Chris A. Thanks for reaching out to me with my concerns.
I suspected your shop may have been having a hectic kind of day.
All businesses do. I didn’t know. No worries Chris.
I will use Randolph Automotive Service Center in the future and will recommend.

09/25/2020
Keeping me lnformed
Could have done a better job at keeping me informed with progress of repair.
I had to call them twice,they never called me.
As far as the repair of exhaust leak, to early to tell.
So far so good.
Would I recommend?
Maybe
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/29/2020

We appreciate you choosing our shop to repair your vehicle. I do apologize for not calling you sooner, but that day was a bit hectic and we were short a technician. I'll be sure to keep you better informed in the future, and hope you are happy with the quality of work done to repair your exhaust leak.

GS
Guerlince S.
09/24/2020
Disappointed
When I dropped the car I drop it in the front. When I pick it up. I was given the key and told to walk around the back of the building to go get my car. When other customers were brought to the right in from of the building. This clearly reflects that my money and business were not needed.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/24/2020

Mr. Semerzier,
The reason your vehicle was parked out back was because at the time of completion there were no available spots in front of the building, and we had to park it in our rear lot. This is customary when spots fill up due to the fact that we are constantly busy and parking can be in issue in our front lot. It is not a reflection that your money and business is not needed, and we as a company are highly offended that you would say that without knowing the facts of what had transpired. We are sorry if you feel this way, but we in no way shape or form purposely parked your vehicle in the rear and others in the front. If you examine our parking layout, we have very limited spots availabe in front of our building, six (6) to be exact, one of which is handicap accessible. You walked in without an appointment, and we were able accomodate you at a very reasonable time and get you back on the road safely. We appreciate your business, and hope to see you again for other services, but are highly disappointed that you would jump to conclusions regarding our parking situation.

SK
STEPHEN K.
09/21/2020
Outstanding Customer Service
The customer service is outstanding and so efficient. We have been bringing all our cars here for well over 8 years and have never been dissatisfied. We trust the entire staff with fixing and maintaining our cars and recommend them to our extended family members and friends. Such an awesome and painless experience in car maintenance!

Thank you so much!

Westwood, MA
09/19/2020
Personal and excellent service!
This company continues to provide trustworthy service. Chris, Alexandra and Marylou are professional and so friendly. I feel that they handle my car like their own.

Thank you!!!

KP
KEN P.
South Easton, MA
Nissan Maxima
09/18/2020
Magic Mike
Mechanic Mike works his Magic. Great service with expertise! In and out in no time.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/29/2020

We're glad to be able to quickly & efficiently service your vehicle!

RON W.
South Easton, MA
Lincoln MKX
09/17/2020
The quality the people, service, and results all are painless
Quality of service,people,results.All are painless

Thank you Ron!!

PD
PAUL D.
09/16/2020
Great service at a great price
I have had repairs done ranging from $40 to $4000. The price has always been fair for the work done, and the quality of the work has always been excellent.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/29/2020

Thank you Paul, we aim to provide top notch service to all our customers and ensure a quality & efficient service to their vehicles. We appreciate your continued business.

PK
PEGGY K.
Kia Optima
09/11/2020
Appointment for oil change at 7:30 am and my car was ready at 8:00 am. I was able to make it to work on time.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 09/29/2020

We are glad to be able to service your vehicle efficiently and in an appropriate time. Hope to see you again!