Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Buick Century
08/07/2020
Employees are very professional, have excellent manners and a couple are Hot!
Randolph Automotive is the only shop I take my cars to and I have 3 on the toad. Tires, Batteries, inspection stickers, brakes, they do it all.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 08/12/2020

Thank you! We love seeing our customers, especially the ones that make us laugh!

Acura MDX
Skilled Mechanics/Excellent Customer Service
Very satisfied with Service I have received.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 08/12/2020

Thank you for your repeat trust!

DV
DAVID V.
08/07/2020
Quality customer and auto service!
Always greeted with a smile and they keep our cars running strong!
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you for your continued support and trust in our shop!

TF
Tom F.
the people and service
always helpful
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you!!!

ROBERT C.
08/04/2020
Fair price, friendly staff and clean facility.
The reason I’m voting YES on Question #1. Right to repair law. It is what we can always seek. The right price.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 08/06/2020

Thank you! We truly appreciate your support not only on Question #1, but also in bringing your vehicle in for service.

MK
MARIANNA K.
West Roxbury, MA
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
08/03/2020
Perfect
I took my car to have it looked and inspected and I had an amazing experience. Mike was very understanding, helpful and professional. I will definitely be coming back for all my services!
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 08/06/2020

Thank you! We hope to see you again!

NF
Nick F.
Whitinsville, MA
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Nick said service was great, Jennifer was great and she was good people.

Thanks Dr. Nick!

KC
Kevin C.
07/29/2020
Great service as always!
Not only are they convenient as they are located at the end of my street but their customer service both at the auto shop and at the store is always amazing! Thank you so much!
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 08/03/2020

Thanks Kevin! We appreciate your kind words!

RAY M.

Thank you!

Dodge Journey
07/24/2020
Team work
The staff were determined to find the causes of why the car was not running. They kept me posted of what was wrong, the cost and when it would be ready.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 08/03/2020

It was a pleasure seeing you! Glad we were able to get to the bottom of it for you.

John M.
Honda Accord Coupe
07/24/2020 Category: Service
John said he walked in and in 10 minutes he was out. He added that their waiting room is very clean and sanitized.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 08/03/2020

Quick, through and safe service is our top priority, especially during these strange times. Thank you for stopping by!

NH
NATASHA H.
Hyde Park, MA
07/22/2020
Awesome Place!
Very nice shop and people. Fixed my “new to me” car quickly and had me back on the road fast!
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you! We pride ourselves on our ability to get quick turnaround times for our customers without compromising quality.

PD
PAUL D.
07/21/2020
A truly great place
Three times I have had a vehicle in for service where it was something really minor, like a sensor that needed to be reset, where there has been no charge. This last time I insisted they charge for Mike's time looking into the problem. They are such good people.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you! We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicles and your continued business.

Dodge Journey
07/17/2020
Crazy day but much appreciated
I knew going into the car appointment there was a lot to do but there ended up being more. Nothing like the unexpected call “it’s going to cost more” but the staff was nothing but amazing and professional. I know the mechanic staff is liking our to make sure I’m safe in my car and that’s exactly what I need.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you! Safety & reliability are our top priorities when it comes to our customers vehicles, and we were glad we could take care of both for you.

SHANITHA B.
Boston, MA
Nissan Rogue
07/17/2020
There customer service is excellent, and they communicate with you every step of the way!
The Mechanic I worked with was Chris he’s fantastic, he was very helpful and kept me up to date on everything being serviced to my vehicle!
The receptionist made sure I was well token care of far as paperwork, what I needed done and my vehicle was in bad shape they all worked together to assure I was happy they even gave me the convience of being able to pick up my car after five if needed which was great for me knowing I had to get someone to bring me to p/u my vehicle.
Overall my car is running like new and I’m recommending to go best service ever.
Chris A. from Randolph Automotive Servicenter responded on 07/20/2020

Thank you for your kind words, Shanitha! We are so glad that your car is running so well again.