4.5

Lynnwood, WA
Nissan Rogue
02/20/2020 Category: Sales
Greta inventory!!
Dante helped us out, very professional and not too pushy, which is always appreciated!!

Longview, WA
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
02/20/2020 Category: Sales
Found my van for me
The sales people, Brandon, Dante, and even Rich himself, and other staff, were great- no pressure, just helpful. When the vehicle I went to see did not have all the features I had hoped, Brandon called me that he had located one that had my requirements- he was right.
I made a purchase.

PK
PAUL K.
Chehalis, WA
01/24/2020 Category: Sales
awesome
The sales and services were superbly awesome love the car

OG

RUSSELL R.
smart fortwo
01/11/2020 Category: Sales
Great experience!
I got a great car at a great price. The staff was available and informative. Im 2wks into the new car and its been flawless.

Michael S.
Renton, WA
12/31/2019
so what about km reviews
I look at review after i see a car that is in my range ,why did you not reach out to km about his concerns 10-25-2019 was when his complaint was ?i see you have some great comments but this one puts me a little uneasy to deal with you.As below i have not done service with you yet,so just used this date to see your answer if i get one .

RACHAEL W.
Bellevue, WA
12/26/2019 Category: Sales
Fast Easy No Hassle
We came in to look at a Toyota Sienna that had low mileage. We were helped promptly. The car had been sitting a bit and needed a jump. We test drove it and decided to buy it because of the great price. They replaced the battery and battery terminal before sending us off with it (at our request). They did not make much money at all on the sale, but the sales guy was professional and efficient. Due to not having loan paperwork, the transaction went smoothly and very quickly. No complaints at all about the whole experience.

Sammamish, WA
Volvo S60
12/20/2019 Category: Sales
Meh
I walked around the lot a bit and no one greeted me. When I wanted a test drive they handed me the keys and the plate and said "here". They gave me average/slightly above average value for my trade in. Then they added some typical fees. The vehicle I got from them had the codes cleared before I was there so it showed no codes until I bought it and took it a gas tank down the road. Lots of unexpected issues with this car, even though they promised it was "a reliable commuter".

REESE B.
12/13/2019 Category: Sales
Car financing made easy
It was simple and easy. My check engine light came on so they gave me a loaner car and fixed the problem.

MJ
Michelle J.
12/07/2019
Rich's is a good choice
I bought 5 cars from Rich's Car Corner over the last 20 years. I've had a small problem with the cars after the sale twice and both times it was resolved immediately. I dealt with the same salesman 4X all 4x it was a great experience and they were all good running vehicles. The 5th time the car was decent but the salesman was not (to put it mildly) However, when the owner Rich found out he reached out to me personally and resolved the issue. This is s good place to buy a vehicle with upstanding owners.

Bellevue, WA
12/01/2019 Category: Sales
Easy to find and easy to work with personnel.
Process was easy and Danny was very knowledgeable, professional and friendly.

BD
BLAINE D.
Anacortes, WA
Acura MDX
12/01/2019 Category: Sales
This is a great place to buy a quality used car. Huge variety and no hassle sales staff. Great for bad credit.
I couldn't be any happier with the car or the dealer or salesman than my wife and I experienced with Rich's Car Corner. They have a huge variety of cars, trucks and SUV's in all shapes and sizes and prices from Corvettes to wagons. Great people, couldn't give a higher recommendation. My credit score (511) was abysmal and they still found me the car that I wanted for less than anywhere else, and my wife and I looked for weeks to find the perfect, clean MDX and Danny B. found us financing we could afford. They have a knowledgeable shop upstairs to work on the vehicle if needed. The owner is a real car guy that has collections of Pontiacs, dirt bikes and memorabilia that should be experienced apart from the auto buying. Two thumbs way up!

Gig Harbor, WA
Would recommend
Finance was easy to get, Dante was great!

Buick Century
Creepy salesmen bad cars
Bought a car from a man named Jim years ago and it was a great experience so I went back. Big mistake. The service was horrible. The sales guy Mike was creepy he kept flirting with my friend looking her up and down saying mmm mmmm...yuck. We were trying to be nice anyway overlooking the creep factor. when we asked about certain cars we saw on the website he would tell us they had problems and trying to direct us to buy cars of his choice. He had a worker being out a car and when I went to test drive it it wouldn't start. I went back in and told him and he said "why the hell did he turn it off" and when I tried to go back out with him he told me no to stay inside. He obviously didn't want me to see what the problem was. Bottom line I will never buy another car from Rich's.
Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 12/06/2019

We are sorry for your unplesant experience. I have reached out to the customer and have resolved the issues.

Federal Way, WA
Rich’s Car Corner
2 of my friends already asked me where I got this wonderful car, and I told Rich’s car corner, matter of fact I went further to show them the website, so they could show their friends two.