4.5

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Bill & Teresa S.
Duvall, WA
10/03/2019
Rich’s Car Corner is like the postman, they both deliver ….
And Ron Oak is your best mailman … We were looking for a specific type vehicle
which Rich’s had on their lot (cars.com) and Ron responded quickly. We were upfront about our current financial situation and he assured us it would not be a problem.

Long story short, everyone at Rich’s are friendly, and Ron is super. There were a couple minor mechanical issues which Ron got taken care of in one day. He was 100% spot on and delivered us a very fine automobile with payments in our wheelhouse ...

We say Kudos to Ron; Kudos to Rich’s ….. It’s TWO THUMBS UP!

TW
TROY W.
Volkswagen EuroVan
09/19/2019 Category: Sales
friendly, not a lot of pressure
Was a nice experience. Ended up buying a vehicle and I'm happy with it so far.

JN
Jangel N.
Lacey, WA
08/30/2019
Awesome place to buy your car
Came with to get me a car with terrible credit and they help me get a better car than the once I was tryna get with good and fast service. Amazing customer service and friendly people.

JOEL C.
Toyota MR2 Spyder
08/23/2019 Category: Sales
Great service and accomodations
Went in knowing what I wanted and they made it super fast, easy and as painless as possible! I told them how I wanted my purchase process to turn out and I walked out happy. They did their very best to meet my needs and requirements!

RO

Francisco S.
Federal Way, WA
08/10/2019
Great Experience
I had a great experience working with Ron Oak. He was very patient, he let me check out the cars I wanted. He kindly responded to all my questions and he was very patient.

DOUGLAS S.
Birch Bay, WA
Honda Civic Cpe
08/08/2019 Category: Sales
Honest
Very nice to deal with. No dragging out the process of buying a car. Honesty.

SF
SARA F.
Marysville, WA
Dodge Neon
08/08/2019 Category: Sales
Good experience
We came to Rich's because they had several cars that we wanted to look at. I went online and was preapproved for financing. Danny was very helpful. We test drove a few cars and chose an older Neon with really low miles. With any used car, there are always issues. We found one with the instrument panel and it needs new tires, but seems to run well.

LT
LEONARD T.
08/03/2019 Category: Sales
Buying car
I liked the car i tried and salesman was great

AR
Aidan R.
07/27/2019
Honest and trustworthy
Ron Oak is the man! He was patient with me as I test drove several vehicles. He was knowledgeable and able to answer all of my questions. I didn’t have enough money to make the deal I wanted today and he was able to trust me to pay him he next day, hassle free. Ron made sure I drove off the lot with the car I wanted gimmick free. If you want to buy a car without dealing with the typical sleazy salesman then this is the place to go. I wish I came here first before checking other dealerships and I would advise this to anyone else car shopping.

Jamal M.
07/26/2019
Quick and Easy Service
I showed up looking for a used, but reliable vehicle with little time to spare. Ron Oak helped me test out a few vehicles, and helped make the price a bit more reasonable when I found one that would work for me. Low pressure sales environment. I'd recommend stopping by and browsing their inventory.

AL
Anthony L.
07/25/2019
Perfect place I come here again
This is a good car lot I will come again nice place I have been to a lot of car lot by far this one is top Ron Oak help me

TD
TAYLOR D.
Chevrolet HHR
07/22/2019 Category: Sales
Quick and Easy
Dan was very accommodating during our visit and professional when dealing with my certain credit issues. I drove away in a new vehicle that day. As somebody who has frequented a few shady dealerships I highly recommend Rich's Car Corner. They offer a big selection as well!

Alfa Romeo Spider
07/18/2019 Category: Sales
Above and beyond!
Day after buying car, it wouldn’t start. Initial thought was that I was stuck with a lemon. Rich’s came and picked up car and fixed the problem (bad fuel pump) at NO CHARGE! Definitely a customer for life!

07/18/2019 Category: Sales
Not great so far
I bought a car, that night brought it home and won’t start at all. Replaced so many parts and still no good. So my experience is horrible
Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 07/24/2019

Simple fix, car now runs great, no charge, sorry for the inconvience.

Jeffrey H.
Bellingham, WA
07/17/2019
Embarrassing
The only word I can use to describe this dealer is disgraceful. The first car I looked at was rusted all over on the interior. It was extremely dirty, and many things were broken on it. There was a check engine light on which ended up being a transmission code. I declined the car and looked at a different one. After test driving the car I really liked and made a deal. They were not willing to budge on their price in the slightest. I ended up buying the car and taking it home. Once I took it to a mechanic I regretting everything. The car had a cracked intake manifold which was cracked at least 3 times, it NEEDED new spark plugs, and many more issues. I ended up having to put 1500 dollars of repairs into it with well over 1000 more needed. Due to the amount of money I spent I could not pay my first car payment. I tried to ask this dealership for enough to cover it because I was lied to about it being checked out and nothing being wrong. The told me they couldn't give me a cent. They are completely immoral and quite frankly an embarrassment. Never ever even think about going here. Each staff member there should be embarrassed to work at such an awful place. Car buyers be ware.

Marlene M.
07/09/2019
TOUGH LUCK!
Ron was our Sales person. Run don't walk away leaked everywhere when we took it through a car wash, one of the seat belts was broke, the sensor on the sliding doors was broke, the taillight cover fell off. Within a week it stopped dead on a busy road. We had to have it towed to a shop and pay $300 to get cam sensors fixed. Engine light turns on every other day. Noise from tail pipe. Took it in to find out all of the pipes under the van are a rusted mess. Nothing can be soldered. Over $1500 to replace them. Called Shop and asked for Rich. I was told he was not available. Found out I was talking to Ron. He preceded to give me double talk and basically said "TOUGH LUCK!!!! That is what you get when you buy a used car". I would never trust them!!!! He told me they buy them, look under the hood and that is it... If you buy them that is your problem.

james c.
07/07/2019
Good experience
No haggling, no pressure, price is the price you get, no extra pressure for extended warranty. Picked up an Odyssey for well under KBB or Edmunds with very low mileage. Nice that they provide Carfax for free on-line - really helps with the research.

MARJORIE M.
Port Orchard, WA
07/04/2019 Category: Sales
Super people. I love my new car.
Financing was set before I got there. I wasn't real happy with the car I had come to see from very far out of town. I looked around the huge selection and found the car I bought. The easiest time I have ever had buying a car. Thank you guys so much!

TF
TODD F.
Port Orchard, WA
06/26/2019 Category: Sales
Awesome experience
I found Rich's through Autotrader.com and contacted them via email about a vehicle. Danny promptly got back to me and answered all my questions about the vehicle. A few hours later I was at the dealership where Danny ensured I had a very enjoyable, low-pressure car buying experience. Easily the most comfortable car purchase I've ever made.

RJ
Rachelle J.
Federal Way, WA
06/26/2019
Terrible place to buy a car
I bought a car from this place last year. I took it to be checked out, and was told the car had a small transmission leak. I told Ron about it, and he said no worries we can take care of that for you. I was also advised to buy an extended warranty which I did. Come to find out they didn't fix the problem, they just added transmission fluid. A couple of months went buy, and my car would not go in drive or reverse. I had the extended warranty, and had my car towed from Federal Way to Shoreline. They kept my car for a month. I kept calling Ron and calling to see what was taking so long, as the warranty was due to expire in a week. It was always an excuse. Finally I was able to pick up the car, they said the transmission was replaced. The car drove good for about six months, and now the same issue. The car will not go in drive or reverse. Now I'm stuck paying for a car that I can't drive. They don't want to put me in another car, because the owner said they lost money cause the transmission replacement cost more than what the warranty would cover. I truly believe in my heart that all they did was put transmission fluid in the car, because when I ask Ron for the paperwork showing the transmission replacement
He said he didn't have it, but his boss will have to get the paperwork. When I finally got the paperwork, there was nothing on there about the transmission being replaced. But once again I saw, transmission fluid. I talked to Ron about it, he swore up and down that the car's transmission had been replaced. Of course I could not take the car back because the warranty had already expired. They knew the car had problems when I bought it. Well l have to chop this one up as a lesson learned. Never Trust a Car Dealer who says they can fix the problem. My next car I will also have checked out before buying, and if there is the smallest problem, I Will Not Buy It!!!!