Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Kent, WA
Nissan Quest
06/12/2019 Category: Sales
Very positive experience.
Dante was very helpful and very patient with me. No pressure whatsoever when I bought a van from him. I would recommend anyone to do business with them.

GE
GEOFFREY E.
Snohomish, WA
Nissan LEAF
06/12/2019 Category: Sales
Dante rocks!
Came in to see a car advertised on Craigslist. The ad was accurate, Dante was very helpful over the phone and just as personable in person.

I got the car I wanted, as described, with minimal fuss and zero pressure. Can't get much better than that!

Rich- if you read these, keep Dante around. He's worth it.

Signed,
A former car salesman.

SA
STEVEN A.
Brier, WA
Nissan Quest
05/30/2019 Category: Sales
Variety of good used car choices
Working with the customer to find out exactly what they want. Reducing the office time involved in buying a car and honest up front communication about car deals.

JAMES B.
Shoreline, WA
Buick Regal
05/23/2019 Category: Sales
My experience was five stars
What a pleasant surprise to find Rich's

TW
TANYA W.
Renton, WA
Dodge Magnum
05/23/2019 Category: Sales
Magnum
The sale guy their name Danny!!! Super great sales person,all around nice guy.

TC
TIANA C.
Saturn S-Series
05/01/2019 Category: Sales
Dante is really good at picking out a reliable car for my teenage son
I have bought 3 cars there now and all have been good quality and very reliable great prices and many with low miles

KG
KEVIN G.
Oak Harbor, WA
Toyota Camry Hybrid
05/01/2019 Category: Sales
Laid back no pressure sales
We walked away to look at other cars and dealerships and came back because no one else compared to Ron. No pressure, let us drive by ourselves, and I was comfortable buying from him. Totally recommend that for all dealerships.

Negatives is I took the car to a mechanic and found some issues I think should have been taken care of by the car corner. I have to sink a few hundred more into the car now.

DEMETRIUS L.
Aurora, CO
Pontiac Bonneville
05/01/2019 Category: Sales
Service with a genuine smile!
I flew all the way from Colorado to buy a car from them and I felt their genuine customer service with a smile, from over the phone and then absolute when I walked into their store, greeted by probably the most pleasant and friendly salesman I will ever meet(Danny). It seemed we were already good buddies from when we talked over the phone when he replied to my requested feedback from their CARFAX ad. I am extremely satisfied with the purchase and my choice to make the trip!

SP
SEAN P.
04/17/2019 Category: Sales
Ron Oak did a great assisting me through the process. Resulting in finding a very nice car for a decent price. Great Financing options got the deal done.

DA
DAVID A.
Lake Stevens, WA
03/23/2019 Category: Sales
Easy!!!!
Glen and him are awesome! We have bought a bmw and a f150 from them and my neice has bought 2 cars from them and my other neice has bought about 8+ cars from them! Will be going back again!

CECELIA W.
La Push, WA
Saturn Relay
03/21/2019 Category: Sales
Great place to get a vehicle
Service was great, sales rep was very friendly and helpful. We love our Van that we got. Thank you for great service and I did recommend your business to my family n friends looking for a vehicle......
Again thank you.

Granite Falls, WA
03/08/2019 Category: Sales
RICHS CARS
THANK YOU FOR THE SALE ~!

CP
CAROLE P.
Snohomish, WA
03/07/2019 Category: Sales
Great Buying Experience
I would highly recommend Rich's Car Corner to anyone looking to have a great used car buying experience. I saw my car on Car Fax and headed right over to Rich's. The car was exactly what I wanted, and I really appreciated the helpful and friendly sales experience I had with Ron Oak.

Mazda Protege
03/07/2019 Category: Sales
would recommend
staff that were honest and helpful, super happy with my experience and new car

JAMES L.
Kirkland, WA
Lincoln Continental
02/28/2019 Category: Sales
Quality Used Car Purchased
‘98 Lincoln Continental At 128,000. Car Runs Perfectly Fine. Interior and Exterior is Still in Perfect Condition other than a Few Minor Wear and Tears. Nothing Major. Purchased for $1999, at that Price you are likely to Pay $3000+ with that Mileage!

Shari M.
Tacoma, WA
02/25/2019
Great selection
Just got a ford flex drove great. There fixing the minor problems before i pick it up. Ron helped us out. Great guy great prices. Not pushy at all. Great place to shop.

TA
Timothy A.
Marysville, WA
02/24/2019
Pleasant car buying experience
Rich’s gave me a very fair deal & they have terrific staff. I would recommend them to anyone. Bought a classic from them and I couldn't be happier.

JN

Ravensdale, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/15/2019 Category: Sales
Great dealership
I usually absolutely despise car dealership but rich's was surprisingly different and Jim was great to work with. They price their cars extremely well and provide a great, hassle free experience.

CODY H.
Nissan Xterra
02/08/2019 Category: Sales
Don’t go anywhere else
Stopped into riches car corner to look at a car. Winded up wanting the car. Only had x amount of dollars for a down payment. They told me I didn’t have enough, however they worked with me. Sold me the car! Only took a few minutes to do all the paperwork. They let me drive off lot and pay the rest of diwnpayment the following week. Cars been kicking ass! Thanks guys!