4.5

MT
MONICA T.
06/21/2020 Category: Sales
Disappointed after sale
The sale process was quite good. The staff was friendly, and there was no pressure. When it turned out that the vehicle I wanted to purchase didn't have its manual, the representative found one for me. However, I became disappointed after the sale. I had the vehicle checked out, and it turned out to have an oil leak. When I purchase a vehicle "As Is", I still expect it to have no problems at the time of purchase. It was upsetting to have to spend money to fix it after just buying the vehicle. Also, in the past, whenever I picked up the plates at the dealer, the dealer always offered to put the plates on for me. It didn't happen at Rich's. Okay, not the greatest after-sale customer service, but no problem; I've put on plates before when I had them mailed to me. So, when I get home and try to put the plates on, I discover that there are no screws. I don't even know what size screws I'm supposed to buy. Maybe Google will tell me. All in all, not bad but not great either.

JEREMIAH D.
Bellingham, WA
Honda Insight
06/12/2020 Category: Sales
2000 Honda Insight
By far the best car I've purchased pre-owned. Danny made the experience painless and joyful. They're quick at what they do and they have quality cars!

SF
SAMUEL F.
Monroe, WA
06/09/2020 Category: Sales
Great experience. Quick service and professional friendly staff.
It was such an easy process and fast. Really enjoyed spending time with our salesman and he seemed genuinely interested in helping us to meet our goals. Loved the cars.

Bellevue, WA
Suzuki XL-7
06/08/2020 Category: Sales
Great experience and value
We had a great experience getting a used car for our daughter for graduation. Lots of selection of reasonable vehicles for affordable prices! Customer service was great too. Thanks!

TRAVIS S.
Buick LeSabre
05/29/2020 Category: Sales
Awesome salesmen
My salesmen, Dante was great all around. I've told friends about Rich's based on his service and professionalism alone. Very pleased with my experience.

Very Clean Cars
I looked at two cars and both were about as clean as can be inside and out. The prices are decent and the staff is nice.

Mount Vernon, WA
Kia Sedona
Fast service
The check engine light came on one day after I bought the car, which they were probably aware of, but, all-in-all, they were very nice and the process went seamlessly.

TJ

PL
PAUL L.
Chrysler 300
05/22/2020 Category: Sales
The owner and the sales staff seem to really care that you find a car to fit your needs. There is no sales pressure to buy something.
I have purchased a number of cars from Richs Car Corner and have always found the owner and sales people to be helpful and knowledgeable. There has never been any pressure to buy now before the car is gone. The garage staff have fixed things I wanted repaired before I bought a car or after I bought a car with no questions asked. This is a good place to buy a used car.

CL
CHRISTOPHER L.
05/22/2020 Category: Sales
Love the truck and it was easy finance. Thanks Rich’s Auto.

DOUGLAS B.
Marysville, WA
Chrysler LHS
04/22/2020 Category: Sales
Very Accommodating
I dropped in during the COVID-19 lockdown, not knowing they were only receiving customers by appointment during the pandemic. Still, they were able to have a sales rep attend to me within a few minutes, wearing gloves and a mask, and they all maintained a genuine social distance throughout our transaction. The office smelled of sanitizer, which in these weird times is a good thing. I went home with a beautiful Chrysler LHS with very low miles at an outstanding price. I had just a short window of time free to hunt a car down, and I appreciate how they worked me in while short-staffed due to the virus. They repaired a turn signal and had the car ready for me to take delivery in less than a day.

AG
ALINE G.
Woodinville, WA
Nissan Sentra
04/22/2020 Category: Sales
Fast efficient service
I have dealt with so many horrible dealerships that over price all their cars and then for them to just breaks down and it’s more expense. At Rich’s car corner it was fast it didnt take all day to test drive and sign the paperwork. They were very helpful and I was able to get a great car for a low price!

Rowland C.
Kent, WA
03/25/2020
Friendly, accommodating and had just what I wanted.
They had an older Ford Ranger that was just what I was looking for. No blood was spilled negotiating a very fair price. It could not have been any easier dealing with them. Nothing scary or sketchy. Parking was a little tight. If they have what I'm looking for next time, I'll go back.

Chevrolet Blazer
03/23/2020 Category: Sales
Great!
👍👍👍

Astride B.
Maple Valley, WA
03/20/2020
The worst deal ever
I have bought a nissan versa and 3 months later the transmission went out. And the warranty could not even cover it. That's a $1500 I'll have to pay out of pocket. I'm very disappointed.